Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My transformation of 2019 (and more?)

Hi there!

Since I can remember I've always been chubby. Today I'm 25 years old, weighting 108.1kg (measured on 28th of May, 2019), and I'm 190 cm tall. The weight has dropped and increased during the last 5 years, but in general it's somewhere between 95kg and 112kg.

Usually I like to party a lot, so with that comes drinks, and everything else that comes after few drinks, especially, when you are done with partying and have to go home - you always find some fast foods and stuff like that.

So I have enough of it - I want to change that. Last Tuesday (not on hangover), I woke up and looked into the mirror and asked myself a question - "Do I want this to continue the rest of my life?", to which I had prompt answer - "No". I have done lot of diets previously without any success - they were in too big calorie deficit - I lost weight fast, and then gained twice as much back. I have tried eating whatever I want (and not counting calories), but doing sports, but then I stopped doing sports (since I had to do them almost every day, to make some progress, because was eating a lot), and gained everything back again.

So now I have finally understood the basics of weight loss, and switched to a small calorie deficit diet plan 1750-2300 kcal intake daily and doing 3 days per week weight training and 1 - 2 times per week cardio.

I wanted to set up some goals for me, so here are the first ones -

1) I want to stop consuming that much alcohol, thus reducing the **** food that I eat. At least till the end of June (so for 1 month).
    2) I want to go below 103kg till the end of June (I know that I can do this, since I gained 5 kg pretty fast, had a cruise two weeks before in which I managed to gain 5 kg (during 1 week)).

I feel a lot better already after the first week, so will give in some measurements tomorrow as I wake up (around the same time, as I measured last week - right before breakfast).

My plan does not end with June, let's see what I will manage to achieve in June.

Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Y2ok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So as promised, here is an update from the weight in that took place today (4th of June, 2019).

Weight changes:

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg

In overall I feel great, haven't felt any hunger, I feel that I have a lot more energy, and most importantly - I try to eat different food every day, so I don't get bored. Lost almost 5kg, but I guess that's OK, since I gained those in a week as well. I predict, that I'll start to lose weight more slowly now, but let's see. Next checkin after a week - I'll be on a business trip, but I hope that I'll find some weights.

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Y2ok View Post
    So as promised, here is an update from the weight in that took place today (4th of June, 2019).

Weight changes:

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg

In overall I feel great, haven't felt any hunger, I feel that I have a lot more energy, and most importantly - I try to eat different food every day, so I don't get bored. Lost almost 5kg, but I guess that's OK, since I gained those in a week as well. I predict, that I'll start to lose weight more slowly now, but let's see. Next checkin after a week - I'll be on a business trip, but I hope that I'll find some weights.
    How did a "small deficit" made you drop 5 kg / 11 lbs in 7 days!!?!?

Are you doing something dramatic like eating only protein and no carbs at all and therefore shedding tonnes of water weight?

Anyway, hope you get to let go of those bad habits and attain your goal. Wish you all the best!

I'm surprised about that as well. I eat around 140g of protein, 160g of carbs and 90g of fat per day. I gained around 5 kg in one week, because of the cruise, which took place 2 weeks ago.

Thanks, will see what happens during this week. I think, it will be around 0.5kg-1kg drop.

Hi there!

So week 2 is almost finished. As previously mentioned, I'm going for a business trip, so I'm not sure if I'll find any weight scales to weight myself, so I did weight myself one day early, and the results are as following -
    Weight changes:

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg

So as I thought, the weight loss has started to normalize, and I lost 0.5kg this week, which is what I expected based on the stuff that I log in MyFitnessPal and based on the cardio/weight training amount I do.

In overall, I feel a lot stronger than I was 2 weeks ago, and I can see the changes in the mirror as well.

As I mentioned, during this week I'm on a business trip. I will try to find some gym, but most likely I won't have time. So I plan to switch gym with body weight trainings. The most important stuff is to keep eating healthy during this week.

Next update will come in a week!

Cheers,
    Y2ok!

Hi everyone!

So week 3 has passed, and I'm really happy with the results.

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg

Despite the fact, that I had to eat at the restaurants and was not able to access gym, I managed to lose another kg.

A little bit more about this week - as previously stated, I ate most of my meals in the restaurants or from the supermarkets (salads, wraps, fruits). The thing that probably helped me to get through is calorie counting, since I added everything that I ate. The hard thing was restaurants, since I had to try to estimate what I eat. During the estimation process, I added 15% additional weight to what I estimated.

Finally, I did 3x cardio days, 1 time gym day (when I arrived back), and 3x bodyweight training days.

In overall, I feel great, and I can already feel and start to see changes in my body. Looking forward to this week, and I really hope that it will bring some good results.

Cheers!

So 4 weeks have passed, and in overall, I'm still happy with the results. I will post before & after pic next week, so we can compare the results from week 0 to week 5. Below are the results so far -

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg

I've gained 0.6kg of weight this week, but in overall I feel skinnier and better. Since we had here national holiday, I did consume a bit of alcohol during day before yesterday and a bit on yesterday. We usually drink beers, so it was about 10 beers. During the beer drinking, as usual - ate some **** food. So I guess I can count point number 1 failed, but in overall, the main point - weight loss and being below 103kg at 1st of July is still rocking and rolling.

Next monday is 1st of July, when I'll add new action points, and I'm thinking positive, since I'm ready to sweat out everything that I have gained during this week.

Finally 5 weeks have passed and it's time also to see changes in pictures not only numbers. I've attached 6 pictures below - pictures starting with new_ are the new ones, and the old_ the old ones (taken in mid of May).

The weight changes so far -

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg

So looking back at the goals I made in the beginning of June -

1) I want to stop consuming that much alcohol, thus reducing the **** food that I eat. At least till the end of June (so for 1 month). - Failed, since I did consume alcohol during this month
    2) I want to go below 103kg till the end of June (I know that I can do this, since I gained 5 kg pretty fast, had a cruise two weeks before in which I managed to gain 5 kg (during 1 week)). - Succeeded, since I'm below 103kg.

So as previously, here are additional goals for Jul -

1) I want to go below 97kg and stay there. Currently I'm 98.8kg, but it might be just water weight, since the drop was big in one week.
    2) I want to do regularly exercises for my lower back disk herniation.

In overall I think that there are already visible changes in my body + I feel great.

P.S. I'm new to taking pictures, so maybe you could suggest what would be the best way to take pictures so it's easy to compare them? Also - I know there is a separate topic for this, but does anyone could guess my bf% before and after?
    Attached Images

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great progress! Changes are really significant for such a short timeframe... the fact that you feel well is a sign you are doing good!

Don't think in terms of failure and don't be be too hard on yourself, most people have some alcohol every now and then (I do too), it's part of life and it's calling... just don't go overboard too often, as it's easy to eat ****loads of food in that state of mind^^

For body fat estimates:

Before ~35%BF
    After ~28%BF

Keep up the good work!
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Hi Tucane!

Thanks for the motivation! Still feeling good, and getting more and more used to the new lifestyle with every day.

Thanks for the tips and bf estimates, really appreciated!

Cheers!

So 6 weeks have passed and the results are below -

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg

I've gained a bit of a weight, due to the fact that during the weekend I was in a wedding for two days, and as you know - free food and some alcohol sums up to weight gain. But I don't feel bad about it - felt like a cheat day, and the weight gain is not that big in my opinion. Looking forward to get rid of everything I added during the weekend in this week.

In overall - still feeling good, and ready to continue my transformation journey.

IvanTheFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really good progress. keep it going. Do you measure weight once a week?
    my fat loss log : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177028471

Originally Posted by IvanTheFat View Post
    really good progress. keep it going. Do you measure weight once a week?
    Thanks! Yeah, I tend to not step on scales too often, since then I get paranoid because it goes up and down and shows something different every day. I try to stick to the plan, weight myself once a week at the same time and day and take progress pics on every months first Monday.

IvanTheFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Y2ok View Post
    Thanks! Yeah, I tend to not step on scales too often, since then I get paranoid because it goes up and down and shows something different every day. I try to stick to the plan, weight myself once a week at the same time and day and take progress pics on every months first Monday.
    I weight myself everyday and after that look just at weekly averages, so there are less fluctuations, but I agree that it is difficult sometimes to see that weight goes up next day or doesn't go down, when it should.
    my fat loss log : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177028471

Hmm, that's a good idea. I might give it a try next week to see if that gives a big difference. Thanks for suggestion!

Week 7 has passed. Below are the results.

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg

In overall I think I've completely adapted to the new eating style. I don't have carvings for sweets or unhealthy food anymore. During this week did do a lot of lower back exercises additional to the gym and running, so my disks are feeling better as well. Aim for this week - to continue doing the lower back exercises every day I'm doing cardio. Looking forward to the next week, since I think, I will be able to get below 98.8kgs.

Week 8 has just passed. Below are the results -

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg

In overall did not have any events or did not went out, so was able to stick to calorie deficit every single day.

Noticed that my belly does not go over safety belt in the car anymore. Finally you can see the safety belt. That motivated me to keep on doing this.

Looking forward myself for the progress pics which I will take in 2 weeks.

Cheers.

Hi all!

Another week has passed, and here are the results -

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg
    Week 9 - 96.9kg

In overall everything is looking great. This is the last week before taking another set of pictures and comparing to the previous ones.

I don't have any lower back pain either, due to the fact, that I'm doing lower back exercises frequently. And most importantly - 1 week to go, but I'm already below 97kg.

This week should be busy with work and in the weekend I have some sport activities, so I should not gain anything.

The only thing that is getting me worried is that I don't see a big changes in my body anymore. But it might be that I'm just used to myself looking into the mirror and the pictures will reveal the difference.

Anyway, still rocking and rolling.

Cheers!

Hi there!

Another week has passed and it's again photo and progress review time.

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg
    Week 9 - 96.9kg
    Week 10 - 96.3kg

Looking back at the goals I did set -

1) I want to go below 97kg and stay there. Currently I'm 98.8kg, but it might be just water weight, since the drop was big in one week. - Succeeded, currently at 96.3kg
    2) I want to do regularly exercises for my lower back disk herniation. - Succeeded, I did my lower back exercises every cardio day, and I feel a lot better.

So both goals have been succeeded. As usual, below are goals for the August.

1) I want to go below 94kg. Currently I weight 96.3kg, so that would require 2.3kg loss till 2nd of September.
    2) I want to run my first half-marathon till 2nd of September. Currently longest distance I've ran is 17km, so I would require 4km improvement.

Finally, as usual, 3 pictures attached. I did combine them together, so it's easier to view them. First two are old ones, and the last one is the new one - in 3 different files, front, right and left. Would be great to find out my bf % and your thoughts if there are visible changes. For me it still looks pretty similar to photo 2, maybe I can see more muscle lines, but nothing that dramatic.

@JCFIT03 Thanks for the suggestions. Might try that check-in mode out in case I'll get really demotivated, but currently I'm still fine with this mode. But really appreciated your comments.
    Attached Images

Hi!

Week 11 just passed, and I'm really happy with the results.

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg
    Week 9 - 96.9kg
    Week 10 - 96.3kg
    Week 11 - 95.2kg

During week 11 tried to be more active through-out the day. Instead of driving somewhere, I walked there or ride there with my bike. Did not have any cravings.

Have to replace my sports outfit, because it has become too big for me and I start to look like a clown in it.

Finally, thanks to Tucane, I found out that my bf % from the last picture is around 23%, with what I'm really happy.

Other than that - still the same and nothing has changed too much.

Looking forward to next week, cause I feel that soon I'll be at my lowest weight since primary school. The best part about this all is that I don't have any difficulties keeping doing this, since it feels like a regular day - no hunger, not too many activities, everything feels balanced.

Hey there!

And another week has passed, and still - happy with the results.

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg
    Week 9 - 96.9kg
    Week 10 - 96.3kg
    Week 11 - 95.2kg
    Week 12 - 93.9kg

This week was pretty busy, had a lot of work stuff to do, so I did not have time to do anything beside work and going to a gym or for a fast run. Still managed to drop a good amount of weight, but might be as well water weight. Let's see what next week will show.

I have started to think, how low should I go with my weight, and when I should slowly start to move back in maintenance. Any suggestions or ideas? My plan was to lose around 6-7kg more, and then to start to move in maintenance, so that would be around 87kg.

Does that sound reasonable?

Happy Monday!

Another week has passed. The results are minimal, but still - haven't gained anything. See them below -

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg
    Week 9 - 96.9kg
    Week 10 - 96.3kg
    Week 11 - 95.2kg
    Week 12 - 93.9kg
    Week 13 - 93.6kg

In overall I'm feeling good. Ate a bit more outside home this week, and did not do that much sport activities (only 4 times a week, from which 1 was cardio and 3 weight training). Also due to the bad weather mostly used car instead of walking.

For this week, I'll try to walk a lot, so we're back on the track. The only thing that is bothering me is the vacation trip that will take place from Wednesday till Sunday. It's a trip with friends, so partying, booze and everything else comes with it. But, I should be fine with food.

Anyway, will see how it goes. Looking forward to the next week, and hopefully the weight will be the same after the vacation trip.

Also, another progress pic will be coming next week, so excited about that as well.

Have a great week y'all!
    Y2ok

Hi All!

So another month is over, and below are the results.

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg
    Week 9 - 96.9kg
    Week 10 - 96.3kg
    Week 11 - 95.2kg
    Week 12 - 93.9kg
    Week 13 - 93.6kg
    Week 14 - 93.5kg

So below is the recap of the monthly goals -

1) I want to go below 94kg. Currently I weight 96.3kg, so that would require 2.3kg loss till 2nd of September. - COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY
    2) I want to run my first half-marathon till 2nd of September. Currently longest distance I've ran is 17km, so I would require 4km improvement. - FAILED

As I noted during last week, this week I was on a friends trip where I did party, drink booze, e.t.c., but in the end everything looks good - I tried to walk a lot, did around 35k steps per day, and also went for a 7km run twice. Even more - I tried to stay on the healthy side of the food. In overall I'm happy about the progress, and I'm really happy that I managed to even lose a bit of weight.

As usual - I've attached the new progress picture, so if anyone could estimate the BF %, I would be very happy.

For the September, I've set two goals -

1) Get below 91kg till the next progress picture checkin, which will take place on 7th of October.
    2) I've applied for Krav Maga classes, so I plan to attend 3 times per week krav maga classes and maybe remove one cardio day from my weekly schedule.

Looking forward to September, it should be a nice one!

Cheers!
    Y2ok
    Attached Images

aestheticshaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MSKFAHIM View Post
    How did a "small deficit" made you drop 5 kg / 11 lbs in 7 days!!?!?

Are you doing something dramatic like eating only protein and no carbs at all and therefore shedding tonnes of water weight?

Anyway, hope you get to let go of those bad habits and attain your goal. Wish you all the best!
    a lot of it was prob water weight from the cruise and any last cheat/binge tried to fit in if you gave yourself a mental start date to buckle down and start dieting proper. Still good to see results like that mentally, but just know it wont stay dropping that fast

Yes, aestheticshaz, you are right. As you can see after the 1st week, my weight loss dropped significantly.

Hi all!

Another week has passed, and the results are below.

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg
    Week 9 - 96.9kg
    Week 10 - 96.3kg
    Week 11 - 95.2kg
    Week 12 - 93.9kg
    Week 13 - 93.6kg
    Week 14 - 93.5kg
    Week 15 - 93.2kg

In overall, I'm super happy with the results, and I could see significant strength increase, as well as, visual changes during this week.

Did 3x krav maga class, during which we had to do various body weight strength training exercises. I did them last time back in May, and the changes were shocking - they were so easy now.

This gave me a motivation to work even harder. The results in weight drop is not too much, but that is due to the fact that during the weekend I had 2 big events with a lot of food, e.t.c. Shouldn't have any other events during september, so during the next several weeks, the weight should go down faster, than the previous 2 weeks.

Anyway, let's see what this week will bring us.

Hi all!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing perfect, below are the results.

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg
    Week 9 - 96.9kg
    Week 10 - 96.3kg
    Week 11 - 95.2kg
    Week 12 - 93.9kg
    Week 13 - 93.6kg
    Week 14 - 93.5kg
    Week 15 - 93.2kg
    Week 16 - 92.9kg

I can't believe it's already 16 weeks since I startes this... now I have adapted to this new lifestyle and it is my everyday routine, and man, I have to say, I feel great!

I have noticed that I have in average around 0.3kg loss per week for the past few weeks, so, if this won't change during this week, I plan to reduce my calorie intake by 100, and see what difference will it bring.

In overall, doing 2 gym days, 2 cardio days and 3 krav maga class days during week, so I'm pretty active.

Definitely won't stop here and will continue the long journey to my goal.

Have an awesome week and see you all in a week!

Hi!

Another week has passed, and the results made me happy. Find them below -

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg
    Week 9 - 96.9kg
    Week 10 - 96.3kg
    Week 11 - 95.2kg
    Week 12 - 93.9kg
    Week 13 - 93.6kg
    Week 14 - 93.5kg
    Week 15 - 93.2kg
    Week 16 - 92.9kg
    Week 17 - 91.9kg

Last time I was below 92kg was in a primary school, so more than 10 years ago, and it feels great. I have much more energy, I can do a lot more things, and I look better than ever (also I start to hear lot of compliments from my friends).

There is still some journey to go. I plan to do cutting till 85/86kg, and then either move into maintenance phase or bulking. I'm still new to bulking, so I'll create probably a separate post about that. I plan that this could happen in beginning of the next year, if everything goes well.

Other than that - still attending the krav maga classes regularly, going to the gym, and doing the cardio days, so all good.

Looking forward to next week, to see the results and then to the picture checkin, which will come in 2 weeks.

Have a great week!
    Y2ok!

Hi!

Another week has passed, and now the last week before taking monthly progress pics has started.

Results are the following:

Week 0 - 108.1kg
    Week 1 - 103.3kg
    Week 2 - 102.8kg
    Week 3 - 101.8kg
    Week 4 - 102.4kg
    Week 5 - 98.8kg
    Week 6 - 101.3kg
    Week 7 - 99.1kg
    Week 8 - 97.4kg
    Week 9 - 96.9kg
    Week 10 - 96.3kg
    Week 11 - 95.2kg
    Week 12 - 93.9kg
    Week 13 - 93.6kg
    Week 14 - 93.5kg
    Week 15 - 93.2kg
    Week 16 - 92.9kg
    Week 17 - 91.9kg
    Week 18 - 91.5kg

Still managed to do all of the krav maga classes, gym and cardio days. This week felt great, if during the past two weeks I felt a bit tired, now I feel OK again. The only issue is that my back hurts a bit more, but I'm pretty sure that it's due to the fact that during weekend I was travelling by car a lot (for around 8 hours), and usually then from extended sitting, my back feels pretty bad.

Have to do more back exercises for my herniated disks.

Overall - super excited about the steady weight loss and looking forward to next week.

At the beginning I thought that I'll go for 85kgs, but I start to look skinny and really small, so I probably will cut for 3-4 kgs more and then will move into bulking. But will see.

Have a nice week!

Registered User marcosala794628's Avatar
    marcosala794628 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You did great so far!

That highly motivates me to do same!

All the best