fitxgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1200 calories and 1 hour cardio AND NO RESULTS

I want to only lose 3 kg before the end of june.
    For that I cut my calories to 1300 calories what would be a 500 calorie deficit for me. (I am only 150 cm) or 4'11
    During the whole of may my weight stayed the same (I did a week refeed). The last week I have dropped 0,5 kg.
    Since the last 10 days I switched my cardio from walking to running 3 times a week, 2 times 8 km and one time 15 km run.
    I still am not dropping 0,5 kg a week.
    Why is this happening?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Most likely problem is that you are miscounting - or have not taken the 'refeed' week into account - this could easily blunt your average calorie deficit badly

It could also be water retention which happens during a diet, especially to women.

tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100) tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100) tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100) tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100) tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100) tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100) tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100) tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100) tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100) tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100) tinysquirrel is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've stayed on the 1200 calorie diet for 4 to 6 months on that same plateau and then something weird happened at the 7th or 8th month mark where I lose like 10 lbs in a day.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Most likely problem is that you are miscounting - or have not taken the 'refeed' week into account - this could easily blunt your average calorie deficit badly

It could also be water retention which happens during a diet, especially to women.
    I am weighing everything to the gram and tracking super super strictly. What do you mean that I have not taken the refeed into account?

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fitxgirl View Post
    I am weighing everything to the gram and tracking super super strictly. What do you mean that I have not taken the refeed into account?
    How do you do it though? Do you use any app/website? Do you eat the exact same things every single day? Can you share that information in detail here?

And what exactly took place during your "refeed" week in terms of daily calorie intake?

Originally Posted by MSKFAHIM View Post
    How do you do it though? Do you use any app/website? Do you eat the exact same things every single day? Can you share that information in detail here?

And what exactly took place during your "refeed" week in terms of daily calorie intake?
    Yes i use myfitnesspal very accuratly. in my refeed I ate my maintenance calories with my usual protein, 30 grams fat and rest carbs so that was 1800calories

Registered User JayCutlerDaGOAT's Avatar
    JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayCutlerDaGOAT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you weight yourself every morning at the same time before you do anything? Could be water fluctuations as well as previously suggested