Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation A well needed permanent change

Hello everyone so I've been in and out for years of bodybuilding and probably went through every issue possible with body dysmorphia , binging ,over-exercising. I've ballooned up to 200, went back to 150 then ballooned back to 220 then 160 and now two years after quitting weightlifting I've reached the rock bottom close to 250 lbs , when I was in the best shape of my life I never was happy and fully appreciated what I had achieved .. I kept wanting more I wanted to be like zyzz like the hodgetwins even gerard butler, I kept binging and over exercising , letting my ego take over until I injured myself and herniated a disc in my lower back. I've been looking at old pictures on my profile and I feel that i looked good and I was stupid for not appreciating where was So my journey is to educate myself better , reach for help when I need it and get back to where I was but even better because of a healthy mindset not an obsessive one. I've never had the courage to do anything like this but I am starting it now and I hope to inspire someone like me when they need it the most. in the past 2 months I've gonedown to 222 lbs slowly . I started this journey thinking that 240 lbs to 160 is 80 lbs.. I'll.never make it.. but now I'm about half way there and I'm just getting serious .I will.be updating this thread weekly and replying daily for those with questions. I hope to do you proud bodybuilding.com
    Squat: 320 LB 2 x BW
    Deadlift: 385 Lbs
    Barbell Rows: 210 LB
    Barbell Bench: 225 LB
    Overhead Press: 135 LB

Total = 930

Starting Bulk Sept 1st 2015. Madcows

Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    down to 221 lbs . only lost one pound in a week , stalled for a while no clue as to why..my guess muscle memory kicking in , added some ab workout as well.. will report a week from now

Total = 930

Talking

down to 219 , 59 to go aha , been keeping up with chicken and rice , trying to think of new combinations to change flavors a bit , hoping to reach 160 by the end of summer 10-12% bf would be nice but still far ahead so for now focusing on small goals right now 200 is the target!

Total = 930

still 219 , been bloated because I've been having a cheat day every week , going to turn cheat day into just cheat meals , sticking to my daily total of 2000 instead of having a 5000 calories day , will progress much faster this way . will report a week from now out !

Total = 930

weekly update: 217.6 Lbs Dieting is working wonders because I'm being flexible with it and also choosing willingly to eat more filling foods after comparing with the satisfaction of calorie dense foods. I rather something that will keep me full longer and feel good compared to enjoying something for a few minutes even seconds that will leave me starving till my next meal.. lost 1.5 lbs approx this week as compared to the 1 lbs weekly. also having a cheat meal rather than cheat day has helped the scale stay more accurate to my daily weight.. overall in this first month I've taken it easy on myself and I'm progressing into weight training slowly with calisthenics , wanting to improve my overall core strength because of my herniated disc . I've went from 3x3 chin ups (struggling hard ) to 3 x 6 ( full rom) and 3 x 2 pull ups ( big kip) to 4 x 4 pull ups . will need to add more pushing exercises as I've been doing circuit training . 3 sets of 25 push ups back to back with impeccable form .
    as of right now training structure , 3x pushups 3x hanging crunches , 3 x leg raise ( negative ) hold for 20 seconds. back to back in a circuit till all complete no rest. then 3x chin ups then 3x pull ups. thinking of adding diamond pushups and incline push ups. diet has went from pepperoni sticks Pepsi, ramen noodles , fried chicken , rice and packaged goods to chicken rice , lean ground beef , Turkey, balogna , broccoli, chicken à la king soup with an extra 400 calories of chicken mixed with broccoli has been good . water intake increased as well from 1 glass a day to 3-4

Total = 930

TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats on getting started again. I know you'll be able to do it, you've proven in the past you can lose the weight. I'm most excited about when you get there, hopefully we can help motivate you to stay lean this time. I don't have as big of swings, but I have lost the same 30-40 pounds 3 times in the past 7-8 years, with 210 being my heaviest (I'm only 5'7") and 165 being my lightest (my current weight). By belonging to this forum I've learned so much more about nutrition that I'm hopeful I can maintain a healthier relationship with food continuously.
    S: 375 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    B: 300 pounds x 1 - 177-pound bodyweight 7/2019
    D: 405 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    OHP: 180 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    A great guide to nutrition: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001&p=1481919401&viewfull=1#post1481919401

thank you for the support it means a lot to me , I am glad I have this thread to keep me accountable and hopefully it will motivate people who will view my journey and peraphs help them get through this as well knowing it has been done before . This week I weighed in at 216.4, I'm starting 10km walks 3x a week now and also instead of cutting out cheat days completely I've realised it's a bad mistake to go from zero to hero all at once. it was too taxing and I decided to take one cheat day every 2 weeks instead until I can get used to it , the last thing I want is to go back to binging and so I am listening to my body. not much gains this week besides cleaning up my form on exercises, added 3 sets of diamond push ups , thinking of getting some equipment to do dips fully off the floor without chairs where I can use my whole bodyweight . my previous best is 30 chin ups and I used to do 3 sets of 12 pull ups. anxious to surpass that, I've never been able to do muscle ups and that's something I'd like to be able to do in the future as well as human flag

Total = 930

weighed in at 214.6 Lbs , been doing 10 kilometer walks 3x a week and my usual calisthenics workout , still focusing on better form overall , would like to keep up this pace for weight loss I'm getting pretty excited to see sub 200's ! first time in 2 years !

Total = 930

weighed in at 212.2 lbs I'm really excited because I did have a cheat day of around 4000 calories Monday and still managed to lose the same amount of weight as last week. although I did add a 4th cardio session because my friend couldn't walk with me Friday so I went Thursday as well with him . gonna break that 210 lbs and 200 lbs is next! yeaaaah 20% bodyfat here I come

Total = 930

well something interesting is happening... I've only lost 1.2 lbs this week and never had a cheat day . last week I lost 2.4 lbs with a cheat day of 4000 calories . weighed in at 211 Lbs. next week I shall be under 210's! mark my words haha

Total = 930

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you were 220 lbs on the 10th of March and 211 lbs on the 5th of May. You now walk around with 11 lbs less of unwanted stuff on you! :P

I know you are talking about "only losing 1.2 lbs" last week but it looks like whatever it is that you are doing is working! I hope you keep at it until you get what you want. Wish you all the best with that.

absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Big inspiration, keep up the awesome work!
    ----

Log: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177077241

Thank you guys , so much you are very motivating with your comments . I will make you proud ! I'm just getting started 209.4 lbs. Gunning for those sub 200 lbs in the next 4 weeks or so

Total = 930

Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dang man those are some impressive rows. 210 lb is legit.

Originally Posted by Strobe57 View Post
    Dang man those are some impressive rows. 210 lb is legit.
    haha thanks actually had gotten my bench to 3x7 225 deadlift 500 lbs when I was seriously lifting in 2015-2016 . herniated a disc and never been the same . ohp was like 150 I believe

Total = 930

Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lethalidgaf View Post
    well something interesting is happening... I've only lost 1.2 lbs this week and never had a cheat day . last week I lost 2.4 lbs with a cheat day of 4000 calories . weighed in at 211 Lbs. next week I shall be under 210's! mark my words haha
    Ah keep up the good work!! is a long road ahead but 242lb is where I started and in October last year and I checked in at 172lb this morning!! You will get there and good grief will you feel proud when you do

Cant wait to see your journey as well

weighed in at 209 Lbs , started hiit 3x a week to switch things up as well as a one hour jog/walk 2-3x a week. there is progress being made realizing I was doing 2-3 reps of chin ups with bad form 10 weeks ago and now I'm up to doing 10 of them with perfect form, pretty happy about this. had 5 years anniversary with my girlfriend so had a cheat day this week , was right on track the next day as usual, will keep grinding it out. next week hopefully will reach 207 lbs !

Total = 930

Well it's a big update this time. I've been MIA for the past 2 weeks I decided to take a week off because I was slowly building up to an injury my right forearm was always in pain and every session it was intensifying so I took that week off, without exercise fell off the wagon it was horrible had pizza and you name it, was certain to have fallen back to hold habits , I was fighting with myself to get back into it and before I knew it it had been 2 weeks , I kicked my own ass into exercising and the good habits came back by themselves.
    I was in a caloric surplus or at maintenance pretty much every day of these two weeks although the good news I weighed in at 207.6 lbs which I will never understand! I'm full of energy now and pumped to keep going, will lessen the intensity of cardio as I've noticed with 3 days of high intensity ive started to feel miserable about exercise and realized this wouldn't work long term! and I'm in this for life so obviously it wasnt working .

Total = 930