Sara444 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post When to do HIIT?

I have a workout split that is:
    Legs/glutes
    Arms and abs and HIIT
    Rest day (light cardio like a walk)
    Leg/glutes
    Back and abs LISS
    Rest day (light cardio like a walk)
    And then I repeat it again. So I don't really work a specific thing on a specific day but I just rotate this. I have and issue that I don't really know if my placement of HIIT is okay. I read that it is not okay to do HIIT after leg day and not ok to do it before.. So I am not sure if it is okay to have it where I have it or if I should move it to one of the rest days.

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It would probably help to know what your goals are. I wouldn't do HIIT before leg day, but after is fine unless you're worked. I also think you could/should do arms and upper body on the same day and move it to 2x a week. Your arms will get work with chest and back workouts so you could add a couple exercises to finish them off and work on specific muscles. But of course depends on your goals...
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361