Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How do you get over a one-itis? srs

been talking to this girl for about 2 years now and she just told me she's dating a guy now.

Worst part is the guy kinda looks like me

how do I go about getting over this? should I still talk to her?

Hey it me youtoob celery AshWar's Avatar
    AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Step 1: bend over
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x3/470x3

Registered Misfit Maniac corneywaller's Avatar
    corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    she's taking a new cock every other day while you're sitting there imagining being with her, look at how fuked up that picture this. getting railed by all kinds of guys. she doesn't give a fuk about you, why should you give one single fuk about her? disregard her completely, I don't care if you've been going after her for months or years, stop it now. I don't care if you think you've put too much time in, stop it. stop thinking how great it would be with her, because it wouldn't. you're better than that. she's just another slut that you were infatuated with. shes average. shes nothing to you. I don't care if she texts you saying she misses you, don't respond. don't wait 2 hours then respond and think you're alpha, you're in the same fuking spot with her at the end. forget about her, work on your goals for life, aesthetics being one of them. when you're aesthetic as fuk, don't give a fuk, alpha and confident as fuk you know what will happen since you've been disregarding her? she will come to you like never before, and you can toy with her fuking emotions if you want. girls live off emotions, you think you're fuked with this oneitis, imagine how bad it will be for her when she sees how awesome you are and you aren't giving her any time. it will eat her inside, then you can eventually fuk her and disregard if you want, or just forget about her. it doesn't matter, you know why? because you're the ****ing man so start acting like it. stop feeling bad for yourself, stop fantasizing about her before you go to bed, stop fapping to her, stop all of this nonsense. you're going to look back and laugh at how dumb you were for being infatuated with this chick when there are tons of them out there, go get more. put yourself out there, lift heavy as fuk, work on ceo'ing, adopt the not a single **** was given attitude and watch your happiness rise to higher levels than ever before.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------
    MAGA Crew

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pay someone who looks like her to hang out with you.
    Likes - Mountaineering, running, reading opinions & people who are legitimately trying to improve their lives.
    Dislikes - People who have zero accountability, a lack of humility, and everything that western culture encapsulates.

Longest walk time and distance (Including breaks) - 19 hrs - 70km
    Highest point OSL - 2962m (Zugspitze)

enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get a tub of vaseline and fist yourself.

socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I’ll save you the trouble you don’t but u do learn how to cope and if u do get over her then she wasn’t it. It’s hard to tell because the sting feels the same but your oneitis will always be in the back of your mind. In a way it’s a beautiful thing. That u were able to have such a strong connection. It still hurts to this day but if I were given the option to erase her from my memories I wouldn’t do it

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she's taking a new cock every other day while you're sitting there imagining being with her, look at how fuked up that picture this. getting railed by all kinds of guys. she doesn't give a fuk about you, why should you give one single fuk about her? disregard her completely, I don't care if you've been going after her for months or years, stop it now. I don't care if you think you've put too much time in, stop it. stop thinking how great it would be with her, because it wouldn't. you're better than that. she's just another slut that you were infatuated with. shes average. shes nothing to you. I don't care if she texts you saying she misses you, don't respond. don't wait 2 hours then respond and think you're alpha, you're in the same fuking spot with her at the end. forget about her, work on your goals for life, aesthetics being one of them. when you're aesthetic as fuk, don't give a fuk, alpha and confident as fuk you know what will happen since you've been disregarding her? she will come to you like never before, and you can toy with her fuking emotions if you want. girls live off emotions, you think you're fuked with this oneitis, imagine how bad it will be for her when she sees how awesome you are and you aren't giving her any time. it will eat her inside, then you can eventually fuk her and disregard if you want, or just forget about her. it doesn't matter, you know why? because you're the ****ing man so start acting like it. stop feeling bad for yourself, stop fantasizing about her before you go to bed, stop fapping to her, stop all of this nonsense. you're going to look back and laugh at how dumb you were for being infatuated with this chick when there are tons of them out there, go get more. put yourself out there, lift heavy as fuk, work on ceo'ing, adopt the not a single **** was given attitude and watch your happiness rise to higher levels than ever before.
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew

jrodan is just really nice. (+1000) jrodan is just really nice. (+1000) jrodan is just really nice. (+1000) jrodan is just really nice. (+1000) jrodan is just really nice. (+1000) jrodan is just really nice. (+1000) jrodan is just really nice. (+1000) jrodan is just really nice. (+1000) jrodan is just really nice. (+1000) jrodan is just really nice. (+1000) jrodan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jerk off to Ava Adams
    27/3/2019

SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by corneywaller View Post

Intredasting

randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Took me like 4 years to look at that girl again and actually dont have feelings. And this even tho I was hanging out with other girls like 1-2 weeks after her. The feels were hard to get over and what made it harder was that we talked here and there, contact wasnt cut 100%. She wanted me back and tried a few times, which I used to bang her brains out but knew I couldnt get back cause I was like 99% sure she either cheated or just broke it off with me to try with another guy... Should have just kept no contact but for some reason I craved her.

What I can tell you is improve yourself; physically, mentally, financially, socially as much as you can. It will get easier once your value increases and you get better quality girls.
    If you can walk with the crowd and keep your virtue, or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch; If all men count with you, but none too much; then you'll be a man, my son.

fawken Schadenfreude dbluevette's Avatar
    dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's very curious that she chose someone else that looks like you. Does he have more money or is he more successful, does he have more "going for him" than you? or are you just an autist?
    Balloon knot connoisseur.

JGats is a name known to all. (+5000) JGats is a name known to all. (+5000) JGats is a name known to all. (+5000) JGats is a name known to all. (+5000) JGats is a name known to all. (+5000) JGats is a name known to all. (+5000) JGats is a name known to all. (+5000) JGats is a name known to all. (+5000) JGats is a name known to all. (+5000) JGats is a name known to all. (+5000) JGats is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dbluevette View Post
    That's very curious that she chose someone else that looks like you. Does he have more money or is he more successful, does he have more "going for him" than you? or are you just an autist?
    ...It's not curious at all. There are a number of reasons why men get oneitis but it's usually because they're afraid to make a move because they don't know how to approach or they are unskilled socially and don't know how to make the next move. E.g. they don't know where they are at with a woman in terms of attraction.

The other guy could be worse looking, worse "personality" and have less status, but if he has enough social skills to approach a woman properly and maintain attraction, and move forward with a woman, then he's going to be better off than someone who doesn't understand what to do with a woman.

OP has oneitis because of a fantasy he has been creating in his mind, and because he waited too long to make a move. You have to either destroy the fantasy, or find something new to fantasize about. Preferably not another woman. And use your emotions / creative potential in a more constructive way. Because thinking about her isn't getting you anywhere.

JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You never truly do.

Anyone who says otherwise is COPE.

Doesn’t mean you still can’t go on living a happy life, just means that here or there odds are she’ll pop up in your mind, until death or dementia
    New York

coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    You never truly do.

Anyone who says otherwise is COPE.

Doesn’t mean you still can’t go on living a happy life, just means that here or there odds are she’ll pop up in your mind, until death or dementia
    I strongly disagree. If you get laid regularly, especially with different better looking chicks, the very concept of onetinis completely disintegrates.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you even get oneitis feels if you never even dated her?
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by coolbones View Post
    I strongly disagree. If you get laid regularly, especially with different better looking chicks, the very concept of onetinis completely disintegrates.
    Oneitis isn't about purely about looks though. It's about how she used to give you that cute smile when she saw you, or that little giggle that was unique to only her, or the way her hair smelt when she entered the room....even just talking to her would brighten up your day.

Then again, the really funny thing is you read my signature, now I'm home in Bel Air, ayyyy.

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Eterniity View Post
    Oneitis isn't about purely about looks though. It's about how she used to give you that cute smile when she saw you, or that little giggle that was unique to only her, or the way her hair smelt when she entered the room....even just talking to her would brighten up your day.

"Gotta do what you gotta do in order to be successful"

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*Mod is watching me while I sleep.....

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000)
    101 seeing other chicks. Works 100% of the time. Lmao.

coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Eterniity View Post

I used to feel it too when I was in my teens and early 20s but, believe me, no girl is that unique and they all start to feel similar after a while. It's not a bad thing though.

dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dicjonas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    get her off your mind op. go charm seduce and hatefuk a brown asian sloot, easiest option srs

Alpheta Alpheta Alpheta Alpheta Alpheta Alpheta Alpheta Alpheta Alpheta Alpheta Alpheta
    Originally Posted by SkiGains View Post
    been talking to this girl for about 2 years now and she just told me she's dating a guy now.

text her '' can i kiss your feet'' should do the trick.

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SkiGains View Post

Get a twoitis

JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coolbones View Post
    Im more or less talking about that one girl you still wish you could bang. I’ve had many different girls, but there will always be that one and one only I wish I could have banged. Pops in to head Idk once every 6 months or so.

That’s all I’m sayin

bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bhicks3712 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In your case, you can’t. That’s the best you’ll ever have OP and that is SAD!

Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    Im more or less talking about that one girl you still wish you could bang. I’ve had many different girls, but there will always be that one and one only I wish I could have banged. Pops in to head Idk once every 6 months or so.

That’s all I’m sayin
    Damn, sounds serious. Glad I can't relate.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try fisting yourself, you stupid phaggot bitch.
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of you guys are creepy as fuk. “It’s not just about looks, it’s about that cute little smile.”. Like holy fuk you’ve placed someone a pedastal for being polite.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    Some of you guys are creepy as fuk. “It’s not just about looks, it’s about that cute little smile.”. Like holy fuk you’ve placed someone a pedastal for being polite.
    life as a 2/10 beta fggt :/
    "Gotta do what you gotta do in order to be successful"

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*Mod is watching me while I sleep.....

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know them feels and the answer is you don't. You'll probably always have feelings for her. You'll spend your life looking for a girl who makes you feel the same way she does. You might find a few here and there that come close, but they aren't quite the same.

My oneitis got married last year. **** is the worst feeling ever.

I'd go no contact and hope you never run into her. Eventually she will be on your mind less and less, but thoughts of her will still show up occasionally. If you do decide to go NC, whatever you do, don't google her or Facebook her.
    Green Bay Packers-Milwaukee Brewers
    Muay Thai Crew / Investing / Finance Crew / {Misc Fisherman Crew}

Torn labrum 10/13: recovered mostly

yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Find another one