Thread: No leg power

TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation No leg power

Any time i try to do cario or anything explosive, my legs get fatigued long before my heart does. My quads are quite exhausted and can't explode all that much. This has been a bit of a problem. I know my legs are stromg since i can squat 175lbs for about 6 correctly and deadlift 225lbs correctly.

I just have no power or endurance. I can't do any form or cardio for long other than running (which i hate). I workout 3 times a week now with cardio on between. I can't do the stationary bike because my legs get tired before anything else and get a little drained but not to the point where i can't do anything. My strength/endurance while lifting hasn't tanked, just my cardiovascular endurance and power output :/
    Any ideas?
    (Btw im 21 and have been lofting for iver two years with no problem)
    Last edited by TheTransMan; 05-28-2019 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Adding

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You pre or post transition?
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm on hormone replacement therapy and have been for 2.5 years.

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheTransMan View Post
    I'm on hormone replacement therapy and have been for 2.5 years.
    Pics?

AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just lol man i could DL 2 plates as a 120lbs little kid who had never been in a gym before. Your legs are probably weak also, how much do you weigh? And being a tranny could probably be the problem.

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AkiraFudo View Post
    Just lol man i could DL 2 plates as a 120lbs little kid who had never been in a gym before. Your legs are probably weak also, how much do you weigh? And being a tranny could probably be the problem.
    he’s FTM, he doesn’t have the same physical size and testosterone as you

I'm at 157

Sucks i can't post em on here-_-

dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you're just a pussy to be honest
    Yellow fever crew
    High test Manlet crew
    EE master race
    Libertarian crew
    Mustache crew

Currently @189
    5'7" @ 180
    PRs, B325 S405 D405
    Current B290 S315 D365

I'm genuinely looking for some constructive advice. I don't care if you guys like trans people or agree with their lifestyle or whatever, i just want something constructive to build me up not something destructive to tear me down -_-

SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000) SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000) SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000) SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000) SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000) SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000) SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000) SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000) SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000) SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000) SolidLager is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dannyg1217 View Post
    I think you're just a pussy to be honest
    for real. You got tired exercising
    Lmao some little dork going “ughhh my legs hurt” Lmmfao
    Get some bitch

AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000) AkiraFudo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm genuinely looking for some constructive advice. something destructive to tear me down -_-
    woopz forgot to tear you down op... you're retarded for ruining your body just because your brains screwed up, WTF are you doing ?!

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the whole idea of exercise is that the more you do whatever the exercise is, the better adapted your body will be to perform it

so if you just keep running consistently, you will build better endurance as time goes on

though, it might be that you’re just hitting legs too hard or too frequently at the gym and don’t let them recover enough. if that’s the case then you should tone it down, otherwise you’ll get injured

I need some genuine advice. It's not that my legs hurt, get ungodly fatigued before I feel like I do anything cardio wise. I'm looking for something to help me push passed this so I can do better.

Also, I don't like being trans. I wouldn't be doing the things I am if it weren't crippling for me. I don't care if you agree with my lifestyle or not. I just want some archiv advice on the problem mentioned in the thread -_-

Appreciate it

I need some genuine advice. It's not that my legs hurt, get ungodly fatigued before I feel like I do anything cardio wise. I'm looking for something to help me push passed this so I can do better.

Also, I don't like being trans. I wouldn't be doing the things I am if it weren't crippling for me. I don't care if you agree with my lifestyle or not. I just want some archiv advice on the problem mentioned in the thread -_-
    see my comment - you’re probably working your legs too much at the gym that they get fatigued

Noted