thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Controlled Labs White Warped Pre-Workout Review (Gummy Worms & Candy Apple Sour)

I am wrapping up a log on Controlled Labs' pre-workout, White Warped! I received tubs of both Candy Apple Sour and Gummy Worm flavor. Generally, I really enjoyed the flavor and effects of White Warped and find it a fun workout that many athletes and lifters would enjoy!

White Warped Tub

White Warped Profile
    White Warped is a pre-workout with an 11 gram serving size, delivering 8 active ingredients (counting the Spectra blend as one ingredient). The formula is essentially designed to boost nitric oxide (NO) levels during exercise in order to improve muscle pumps (i.e. blood flow and retention in the muscles) and activate the central nervous system (CNS) during exercise to improve performance. White Warped's NO boosters include 3 grams of l-citrulline, 0.5 grams of agmatine sulfate, and the Spectra Proprietary Blend (mostly high antioxidant containing, concentrated fruit powders). I like this combination of NO boosters and think the dosing is good and competitive with other pre-workout on the market. The CNS-activating ingredient are 2 grams of l-tyrosine, 100 mcg of Huperzine A, 250 mg of caffeine anhydrous, and 100 mg of di-caffeine malate (yields roughly 325 mg of caffeine total). This is a solid mix of CNS-activating that I expect to improve my energy and focus! The White Warped formula is straightforward, well-designed, and well-dosed. I like this formula, but its current list price is currently too high for this type of formula, $57.49 for a 30 serving tub ($1.92 / Serving).

White Warped Formula

[center]White Warped Effects
    White Warped delivers solid pumps and great mental stimulation and focus. Interestingly, the stimulating effects are a little stronger than expected probably because of the strong amount of NO boosters in the product. I did crash once or twice when using White Warped, but I think getting some more carbs before working out prevents this and improves muscle pumps as well. I really like the energy and overall CNS effects of White Warped.

Candy Apple Sour & Gummy Worm White Warped Preview

The Candy Apple Sour and Gummy Worm flavors were enjoyable! Both are generally mild flavors with great aroma as powder or mixed. Both have some tempered sweetness with little tartness and a generally fruitiness to their character. I think the Gummy Worm is the superior flavor, but both are fun and easy to drink up. The powder in a scoop mixes fine but does settle a little bit. I do recommend using a shaker. The texture when drinking is a little chalky but not in a bad way. The flavor are best in ice cold water, of course!

Candy Apple Sour White Warped

Gummy Worm White Warped

Profile - 9/10
    Effects - 9/10
    Cost-Value - 7/10
    Taste - 9 Gummy Worms/8 Candy Apple Sour

Overall Rating = 8.5 out of 10
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Hey man, thanks for the review! Your log was nice and detailed, we appreciate it a lot

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Hey man, thanks for the review! Your log was nice and detailed, we appreciate it a lot
    Any time Synapsin! Thank you for the chance to review!

The review was finally posted in the store (screenshot below):

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Thanks man! We appreciate you doing this

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    The review was finally posted in the store (screenshot below):

Awesome! Thank you!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Much simple pre workout! Really can't complain about anything in the ingredients. Although I'd think some minerals would be a great addition, ie sodium, magnesium, potassium. Nonetheless looks solid!
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class