davonm920 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Will 2 days of cheating set me back a month

Yesterday I had a cheat day and today I binged the same thing and I’m worried if it sets me back a long time I don’t want to restart myself I was 125 lbs now 135 and I binged about 13000 calories over and I’m worried if that will hurt me and can I also fast after cheating or will I risk also losing muscle too.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You might wanna take a step back and figure out what you're doing wrong in your usual dietary habits to cause such a thing to happen.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

JarredBrutte is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea one cheat a week is normal according to many bodybuilding starz

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A cheat of 13000 means a week setback or so by math, but IRL you'll likely eat less and move more past that by nature... so you'll even out in ~4 days. Then you'll need to put yourself back into a chronic deficit again.

Now, how to prevent this from happening again...

– Check your deficit size, make it –500kcal.
    – Make sure your diet consists of foods you enjoy.
    – Keep track of micronutrients to avoid deficiencies.
    – Don't eliminate entire macros or go too low on them.
    – Avoid alcohol & trigger foods that make you go nuts.
    – Don't postcompensate cheats by being hard on yourself.

All of the above points contribute to you cheating on your diet, so take a good look at them and try to figure out what's up with you and your regime.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Registered User jthomasofficial's Avatar
    jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    13,000 calories is a lot...like professional eater a lot. Are you sure you did not miscalculate?