anetoiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post contest huge water retention

So after I competed, I've been eating for 4 days everything I wished for the past 4 months. I've done competing before 3 times and after each competition I ate the same.
    Only this time, after 4 days I was weighting 10 more kgs, and my feet and calves are swollen I can barely walk !
    What should I do? My trainer told me to use furosemide, one before sleep and another pill in the morning. I bought some but at the pharmacy, that lady told me that it is very powerful.
    What should I do?

HayleeRae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by anetoiu View Post
    So after I competed, I've been eating for 4 days everything I wished for the past 4 months. I've done competing before 3 times and after each competition I ate the same.
    Only this time, after 4 days I was weighting 10 more kgs, and my feet and calves are swollen I can barely walk !
    What should I do? My trainer told me to use furosemide, one before sleep and another pill in the morning. I bought some but at the pharmacy, that lady told me that it is very powerful.
    What should I do?
    Every prep and show is different, your body changes and reacts differently to things each time. I would suggest to keep drinking water, or increase water intake, and watch your sodium intake as well. If you're eating everything you have wished for I'm going to assume all of these foods are higher in sodium than your prep diet. Get back on track to your normal foods, exercise program, and water intake and things should go back to normal in time.

anetoiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HayleeRae View Post
    Every prep and show is different, your body changes and reacts differently to things each time. I would suggest to keep drinking water, or increase water intake, and watch your sodium intake as well. If you're eating everything you have wished for I'm going to assume all of these foods are higher in sodium than your prep diet. Get back on track to your normal foods, exercise program, and water intake and things should go back to normal in time.
    thank you, it's been about 4 days, didn't stop fasted cardio and training at all, sodium intake is low to zero at the moment but my feet look like to an overweight person and it hurts when I walk

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Make sure you're drinking lots of water-shoot for getting a gallon in per day. The carbs/sodium from the foods your body isn't used to will cause you to bloat up. Drinking lots of water and lowering your carbs a tad will help with pulling off that uncomfortable water weight.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WolfBeast View Post
    Make sure you're drinking lots of water-shoot for getting a gallon in per day. The carbs/sodium from the foods your body isn't used to will cause you to bloat up. Drinking lots of water and lowering your carbs a tad will help with pulling off that uncomfortable water weight.
    Absolutely^^
    I just had 2 shows in 4 weeks and gained 6 lbs the week after my second show
    Had a fun week but still....
    Carbs and beer=water weight
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card