jbxman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Advice for Cutting

Im severely overweight that im scared i wont recover form it, I'm 5'7 weigh around 240. How would i go about cutting also how can i effectively use the treadmill ( we just bought one for the house) my goal weight is 200lbs at least by november if i can stick to it. Any advice would be appreciated

Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. There is no secrets to using treadmill man, you get on it and walk/run.

2. Before anything else you’re going to have to have discipline and a strong will.

3. It’s purely diet when it comes to losing weight. Your diet is probably crap and constantly in a surplus. (Read stickies on how to calculate TDEE, actually read em all)

4. The good news is that you can absolutely recover and go back to a healthy weight.

5. Bad news for larger folks losing weight is the urge to eat. That will be your biggest enemy which only you yourself can mentally overcome.

6. How bad do you really want it? Educate yourself on tdee, basic nutrition and basic exercise. The more you know the easier it I’ll be on you and the less you have to second guess. Use that treadmill everyday, doesn’t have to be running. Start slow and walk a couple miles. Next week try to run half a mile and walk half. Week after try and run a full mile at slow pace... and so on. Set goals and crush them. Be mentally strong.