mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Angry I drove 12 hours for nothing...

Off work last Friday and sleeping in I woke up to a text around 11am a buddy had sent me around 9am. He had found a nice 2015 DRZ400sm up in Michigan and was looking for someone to ride with him to pick it up. I agreed to go and we left Indy around 2pm to meet the seller in a previously agreed upon location at a pre-determined place and already agreed on a price.

30 minutes outside of the destination the seller texts my buddy and informs him someone else is coming to look at the bike. As we are sitting in the parking lot waiting to see the bike and he texted my buddy that he had sold it. Long story short we looked at another one we found on the drive back from where we were in Michigan and Indy. Ended up being gone for 12 hours with nothing to show for it.

However, when I got home I realized I had received a mysterious package...

Sucked not getting a bike and being gone so long, but those protein bars are friggin' delicious!! Shout out to CM and BB.com for the unexpected package.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Off work last Friday and sleeping in I woke up to a text around 11am a buddy had sent me around 9am. He had found a nice 2015 DRZ400sm up in Michigan and was looking for someone to ride with him to pick it up. I agreed to go and we left Indy around 2pm to meet the seller in a previously agreed upon location at a pre-determined place and already agreed on a price.

30 minutes outside of the destination the seller texts my buddy and informs him someone else is coming to look at the bike. As we are sitting in the parking lot waiting to see the bike and he texted my buddy that he had sold it. Long story short we looked at another one we found on the drive back from where we were in Michigan and Indy. Ended up being gone for 12 hours with nothing to show for it.

However, when I got home I realized I had received a mysterious package...

Sucked not getting a bike and being gone so long, but those protein bars are friggin' delicious!! Shout out to CM and BB.com for the unexpected package.
    aww man! sorry to hear about the long drive for nothing. The good news is that you came back home safely and got a nice care package from CM. One day will be my lucky day when CM sends one my way.. =O)

Btw..what happened to all the man sports products being sold here at BB.com. Theres not much selections anymore. How is the Blockbuster preworkout and the new Game day one? I havent had man sports products ever since the OG game day (black container) and 50 serving Body octane. Thats when Joey used to be the owner back in the days
    Last edited by youngkang; 05-15-2019 at 04:16 PM.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Send me your shipping info and I'll send you a new bike on me
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by youngkang View Post
    aww man! sorry to hear about the long drive for nothing. The good news is that you came back home safely and got a nice care package from CM. One day will be my lucky day when CM sends one my way.. =O)

Btw..what happened to all the man sports products being sold here at BB.com. Theres not much selections anymore. How is the Blockbuster preworkout and the new Game day one? I havent had man sports products ever since the OG game day (black container) and 50 serving Body octane. Thats when Joey used to be the owner back in the days
    MAN stays in house mostly anymore. We also pulled from Europa about 2 years ago. Block Buster is good at 2 scoops, but I prefer Gameday. The best all around pre we've had out in my opinion. Adequately dosed and tastes great, but that's how almost every pre on the market is right now it seems. I have 20 different stimmed preworkouts at home right now, but I use it for at least 50% of my work outs.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those people selling the bike must buy supplements at some other second tier supplement retailer
    My secret? Texting between sets.

This was the bike we were after...

The guy did give my buddy $100 in gas money; so that was cool. But still.. who does that. Let's someone drive 5hrs one way to sell a bike out from under them.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    hahaha

What flavor Pro Jym did you get?

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's pretty damn generous. Awesome package man.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But the treasure found was the treasure of having a better friendship
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    If you're looking for something to ride, I gotchu

masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice pickup there.

Sorry about the drive. Had a similar thing happen to me for a suv I wanted; 5 hours wasted.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Massive hookup.
    Nervously waiting for my postman
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    What flavor Pro Jym did you get?
    It's the Chocolate Mousse!

Originally Posted by masterg20 View Post
    Nice pickup there.

Sorry about the drive. Had a similar thing happen to me for a suv I wanted; 5 hours wasted.
    I would have understood if they hadn't had previous communication and everything agreed upon. I'll think twice before try to pick something up like that again. lol Fortunately I've found all my bikes pretty local, or met in the middle.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    It's the Chocolate Mousse!
    Chocolate Mousse.. CM... CountryMike