Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Motivation

drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The wife and I were at Wal Mart yesterday, and I was shocked at the number of fat people in there. Some are damn near whales. I don't know why it shocked me because I go there quite frequently. Maybe it is the summer clothes.

Fat people are a drain on society with their health problems.

RichieMoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichieMoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichieMoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichieMoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichieMoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichieMoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichieMoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichieMoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vandeman17 View Post
    I spent all of last week south of the border enjoying some much needed R&R with the old lady. I am not super strict with my eating as I follow IIFYM but I went down with the mindset that I would eat what I want, when I want and enjoy myself, especially being we had all-inclusive. Even with this mindset, it was crazy to me to just sit back and observe how high of a percentage of obese and morbidly obese people there were and how much food they consumed. It really struck me as to how the majority of these people could barely get in and out of the chairs they were sitting on or struggled to even get in and out of the pool. It truly does reinforce the fact that the my dedication and thoughtfulness towards my fitness and overall health is well worth it
    Hey man great thread and your posts are an inspiration to the over 35 crew. A question, I have always been the type of guy who can eat whatever and still stay skinny. We’re you like that when you were younger and at what point did that change? I’m 35 now and still can but was wondering if u had to make changes. Thanks man!

LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by drkelly74 View Post
    The wife and I were at Wal Mart yesterday, and I was shocked at the number of fat people in there. Some are damn near whales. I don't know why it shocked me because I go there quite frequently. Maybe it is the summer clothes.

Fat people are a drain on society with their health problems.

Well, here is what I say, "God Bless America, the only country where people in poverty are fat"! I lived in poverty and lost 20-30 pounds and it sucked, (I'd rather be fat and fit).......so I really don't know how these poor folks stay fat? I guess they "do nothing" and collect a check from us working suckers?