Irishscrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this a good deadlift pr

I just turned 16 two months ago, i weigh 165 lbs and i pulled 405lbs deadlift raw no straps or blocks just belt, is this a good deadlift for my age and weight
    Last edited by Irishscrapper; 05-15-2019 at 10:11 AM. Reason: I weigh 165

Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That’s a horrible PR at 16 years old @ only 160lbs.

A video would be great.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    vid
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) adigiro1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    might want to think about quitting
    *digi*
    NC Crew
    Always Hungry Crew
    Busch Light Crew
    Hard Part Crew

Told my boss today was a cheat day and he asked, "What's that?" You know he doesn't lift.

What would be a good pr then

Is a 405 deadlift at 165 bodyweight really ths bad im only 16 p

fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fontyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Heres a clue, do not ask if a lift that would win at a regional powerlifting meet is "good".

Its not big, or clever, or funny.
    I couldn't wait for success so I went ahead without it