alenix is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Skinny 19 year old

Hi guys this is my first post here,
    I’m currently 19, weigh 55kg and am 175cm tall so I’m pretty skinny.

I want to put on some weight in muscle and need some guidance on workouts and diets I guess.
    I currently don’t go to the gym, just do some workouts at home every day and I eat well balanced and oversized meals (more than my dad) as well as endless snacks between.

I’ve always been skinny despite literally eating whatever I want whenever I want but I want to change this and get bigger, any tips will be much appreciated, thanks

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Eat nutrient dense food and in a caloric surplus. You got to find your maintenance and eat at least 250 cals above that everyday on top of weight lifting. Find an exercise program in the stickies to follow. Sounds like nutrition is going to be your hardest challenge, read some stickies on it
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

alenix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks but I actually don’t know what else I could eat, a regular meal for me would maybe be like 1 or 1+1/2 chicken breasts,1/4 plate of rice and then some veggies, broccoli/ carrots etc

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by alenix View Post
    Thanks but I actually don’t know what else I could eat, a regular meal for me would maybe be like 1 or 1+1/2 chicken breasts,1/4 plate of rice and then some veggies, broccoli/ carrots etc
    Find your maintenance, and make sure you are eating ~500 cals above that everyday. You. Have. To. Count. Calories.

Other than that it seems like you are eating the right foods
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thatmanspence View Post
    Find your maintenance, and make sure you are eating ~500 cals above that everyday. You. Have. To. Count. Calories.

Other than that it seems like you are eating the right foods
    hardly the right foods to bulk.. I eat that when I go into a massive deficit. eat some ground beef and peanut butter or some denser fattier foods. go eat a burger and some fries
    You can always go deeper than you think - Chris Bumstead

TheMightyM0use has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also weigh roughly 55kg. If I were you, because you say you want to add Lean muscle, I would just continue to make sure you are in a cal surplus with sufficient protein, but really try to get into a gym. If you arent giving your muscles a reason to grow then they wont.