Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    This is nothing new but you look like a fuking idiot when you can't even know who you're talking about.

Kittle is a TE.

Garoppolo got hurt running with the ball, something you give way too much credit to when it comes to Mitchell. There is no question that QB wise Garoppolo is a much better player.

And which game was it that Trubisky won?

The Lions game where the Bears coasted in the 4th quarter after allowing 10 points through most of the 4th quarter and getting 3 turnovers?
    The Tampa Bay game where the Bears D shut down a Tampa team that was putting up over 30 points per game with Fitzpatrick and getting 3 turnovers?

Nobody would give a chit that you were excited for your team. But acting like Trubisky is some proven elite QB is laughable at this point.
    I don't disagree with you, but acting like Jimmy G is much better at this point is laughable as well. He hasn't proven **** in this league yet. It's a small sample size last season because he got hurt early on but he was only on pace for 3800/26/16. Those numbers are pretty on par with what Mitch put up last year in a brand new offense that everyone was still learning.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    I don't disagree with you, but acting like Jimmy G is much better at this point is laughable as well. He hasn't proven **** in this league yet. It's a small sample size last season because he got hurt early on but he was only on pace for 3800/26/16. Those numbers are pretty on par with what Mitch put up last year in a brand new offense that everyone was still learning.
    Not laughable at all. Garoppolo IS and SHOULD be further along as a QB since he's been in the NFL longer. He's got much better control of the offense. It doesn't mean Trubisky won't lap him at some point but right now if both guys are healthy(clearly the big thing for Jimmy) Garoppolo is a better QB.

Garoppolo's short sample size last year also came with pretty damning circumstances starting with an awful week 1 in a game where 49ers lost Jerrick McKinnon who was a huge part of their offense, lost their starting RG, then shortly lost their backup RG forcing their rookie RT to move to RG where he never played before and they proceeded to then lose Marquise Goodwin their deep threat and main weapon at WR.

It was a giant chit show which included drops by 49er WRs, bad routes ran by the young guys. Garoppolo didn't play as well as he should have but the box score to that game was much worse than what happened. There was a reason the 49ers used 2 picks in the first 3 rounds on WRs this year. After Goodwin got hurt and before Pettis could learn the offense they had nobody who could get open properly outside of Kittle and even Kittle had himself a couple of key drops, including a likely TD, play right after was a pick 6 when the WR ran the wrong route.

We'll see what happens this year. I happen to like Mitch and you can see the threads I'm one of the few non Bear fans who isn't flat out bashing him but he hasn't arrived yet. Neither has Jimmy.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Not laughable at all. Garoppolo IS and SHOULD be further along as a QB since he's been in the NFL longer. He's got much better control of the offense. It doesn't mean Trubisky won't lap him at some point but right now if both guys are healthy(clearly the big thing for Jimmy) Garoppolo is a better QB.

Garoppolo's short sample size last year also came with pretty damning circumstances starting with an awful week 1 in a game where 49ers lost Jerrick McKinnon who was a huge part of their offense, lost their starting RG, then shortly lost their backup RG forcing their rookie RT to move to RG where he never played before and they proceeded to then lose Marquise Goodwin their deep threat and main weapon at WR.

It was a giant chit show which included drops by 49er WRs, bad routes ran by the young guys. Garoppolo didn't play as well as he should have but the box score to that game was much worse than what happened. There was a reason the 49ers used 2 picks in the first 3 rounds on WRs this year. After Goodwin got hurt and before Pettis could learn the offense they had nobody who could get open properly outside of Kittle and even Kittle had himself a couple of key drops, including a likely TD, play right after was a pick 6 when the WR ran the wrong route.

We'll see what happens this year. I happen to like Mitch and you can see the threads I'm one of the few non Bear fans who isn't flat out bashing him but he hasn't arrived yet. Neither has Jimmy.
    I disagree with literally everything bison says. So I do not think Mitch has arrived yet either, but the potential especially in this offense is there. Thanks for actually taking the time to write out a well thought out post instead of replying with Trubisky sucks. I still don't think however that Jimmy is a better QB. If he is it isn't by much.

Mitch has plenty of control/command over his offense. It showed clearly especially in the wild card game against the Eagles. Yes, the offense struggled most of that game, but when it came down to needing to get into FG position to move on he made that happen. He can be erratic at times, but he's had 2 new offenses to learn in the last 2 seasons and everyone knew he was pretty raw coming in. He was supposed to ride pine the entire 2017 seasons and he got thrown into it 4 games in. I think he will take a pretty big leap this year being year 2 in this system.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I disagree with literally everything bison says. So I do not think Mitch has arrived yet either, but the potential especially in this offense is there. Thanks for actually taking the time to write out a well thought out post instead of replying with Trubisky sucks. I still don't think however that Jimmy is a better QB. If he is it isn't by much.

Mitch has plenty of control/command over his offense. It showed clearly especially in the wild card game against the Eagles. Yes, the offense struggled most of that game, but when it came down to needing to get into FG position to move on he made that happen. He can be erratic at times, but he's had 2 new offenses to learn in the last 2 seasons and everyone knew he was pretty raw coming in. He was supposed to ride pine the entire 2017 seasons and he got thrown into it 4 games in. I think he will take a pretty big leap this year being year 2 in this system.

x2

As another Bears fan we aren't all angry, delusional, short, lifting glove wearing, cucks like Bison.

It also doesn't help that Jimmy G is automatically given a benefit of the doubt around the league due to being mentored by Brady and Belichick. He hasn't done anything to prove his value is higher than Trubisky's so far. Personally I think Jimmy G will be a good qb...The body of work for both QB's isn't large enough to determine anything yet.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    Lol at the pathetic Bears fans butthurt because they’re looking at reality in the face.

You guys lost two important pieces in your secondary and arguably the best defensive coordinator in the league left. Your team was extremely healthy last year. A regression coming obviously isn’t a fact you dopes but it’s highly probable. And defenses in general don’t carry over year to year in terms of performance. Defenses tend to sway to the mean more than offenses do. Especially pass defense.

It’d also help if you guys recognized that Trubisky isn’t very good. I do like Montgomery over Howard though.

If you guys want to argue over strictly facts then we aren’t going to ever argue as there’s no data as of right now. It’s all predictions you muppets.
    They lost two players in the secondary but Bryce Callahan was injured at the end of the season (again) and Eddie Jackson is more important to the secondary than Amos. They also signed guys and hired a formerly successful defensive coordinator known for working with dbs.

Trubisky is an average QB

Don’t call something a fact when it’s not a fact.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RamRod2334 View Post
    Please explain how you can determine with absolute certainty that Trubisky isn't going to be good?

In his first full season with the current staff his numbers were as follows (while missing 2 games due to injury)

66.6 cmp%
    3,223 yards
    24 TDs
    12 INTs
    95.4 QBR
    421 rushing yards and 3 rushing TDs

Only playoff game of career he went
    26 for 43
    60.5cmp%
    303yards
    1 Passing TD
    0 INTs

As a Bears fan do i think he's the next Peyton manning? Fk No...But to just decide he isn't going to be good is just as retarded as saying he is going to be a HOFer.

Even if trubisky plays to the level he played last year every season for the next 10 seasons it's the best QB we have ever had on our team.

I agree there is no data to argue this point as of now...Trubisky can break his leg in the preseason and not even play this season. Let's revisit in December.

I have the bears winning 10 games if everyone is healthy this season, they are still a year or two away from being legit contenders (fingers crossed trubisky continues to develop, if not then we are no where close)

Edit: You all act like you can't win a championship with a game manager or non-elite qb. It's not a requirement to have Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady in order to win a ring. If the defense continues to improve (young as fuk) and the offense can develop into a top 10 unit the bears have a very very legitimate chance after another season or 2 of development. Especially with an aging Rodgers.
    Who besides Bears fans think Trubisky is good? I’m clearly not alone on this. Hell, PFF had him as the 33rd ranked QB last year. Does any of that stuff I just said mean he can’t be good? No, but this isn’t something that you should be surprised to hear. Bears fans seem to like him and most other people don’t think he’s very good.

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    What an angry little guy.
    Self reflection is important

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    x2

As another Bears fan we aren't all angry, delusional, short, lifting glove wearing, cucks like Bison.

It also doesn't help that Jimmy G is automatically given a benefit of the doubt around the league due to being mentored by Brady and Belichick. He hasn't done anything to prove his value is higher than Trubisky's so far. Personally I think Jimmy G will be a good qb...The body of work for both QB's isn't large enough to determine anything yet.
    Around the league Jimmy is valued higher because of his traits, not because he was mentored by Belicheck and Brady. He’s extremely accurate on short and intermediate routes and has one of the quickest releases in the league. He’s still accurate on the run and with pressure in his face.

Agreed that he still has a lot to prove but there’s reason he’s thought to have such a high ceiling. Elite traits in Shanny’s offense.

Who besides Bears fans think Trubisky is good? I’m clearly not alone on this. Hell, PFF had him as the 33rd ranked QB last year. Does any of that stuff I just said mean he can’t be good? No, but this isn’t something that you should be surprised to hear. Bears fans seem to like him and most other people don’t think he’s very good.
    lol @ referencing PFF.

Trubisky has stuff to work on. If anyone says different they are naive. He's only going into his 3rd season and as I've mentioned numerous times already now his 2nd season in the same offense. Come back and talk **** at the end of this season if he hasn't progressed greatly. For now gtfo with the BS. All you can do over and over is say Trubisky sucks. Trubisky isn't any good, with next to nothing to prove that besides a trash PFF ranking. Watch him play in every single game for a full season.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My new philosophy is that I don't argue with anybody who I'd flush their head in a toilet IRL.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x2

Talk here won't change what happens on the field so hopefully both teams stay healthy this year and we see which QB looks better within their own offense.

The reason I think a lot of Garoppolo is what he did in 2017 after being rushed to start when Beathard got hurt on a very chit 49ers team and the results. 5-0 start speaks for itself but the offense was a totally different animal with him playing and it's not like he went from a Belichick scheme to the same thing. The offense the Pats run and what the 49ers ran are very different.

His ability to take control of that offense and get the production that he did out of them was pretty telling to me. The injury last year sucked and totally took any excitement 49er fans had about last season. I'm not ready to call JG the next Brady or anything insane like that but there is a select group of QBs who can play well regardless of the talent around them. He definitely did that.

I think Trubisky is a talented kid who has to put the mental part of the game at the level of his physical ability. There was a lot of head scratcher moments with him last year but a lot of good as well. I guess I'm still shell shocked from the Kaepernick situation where I thought for sure it was just a matter of time before his mental processing matched his athletic ability and the awesome plays he made with the football would become the norm but as the team's talent left around him he never got to that elite QB level.

Garoppolo is close. The two biggest things I want to see from him are obviously he has to stay healthy or it's all a moot point and i'd like to see a little less gun slinging from him. He was terrific in his starts with the Pats because he knew the offense inside and out and the Pats gave him good protection and had guys getting open. He never turned the ball over. I think with our issues at OL and WR he was trying to put the ball up there a lot more...some were jaw dropping plays, some were picks or near picks. Brett Favre like type of playing.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I disagree with literally everything bison says.
    Lmfao
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

lol @ referencing PFF.

Trubisky has stuff to work on. If anyone says different they are naive. He's only going into his 3rd season and as I've mentioned numerous times already now his 2nd season in the same offense. Come back and talk **** at the end of this season if he hasn't progressed greatly. For now gtfo with the BS. All you can do over and over is say Trubisky sucks. Trubisky isn't any good, with next to nothing to prove that besides a trash PFF ranking. Watch him play in every single game for a full season.
    Watching every snap of someone with a strong bias to wanting him to be good is ideal? You’re better than PFF?

I listened to people for years tell me Tebow was good and Jets fans calling Mark Sanchez the Sanchise. I guess those people knew more because they watched every snap, right?

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i wouldve guessed a 7 win season tops

Watching every snap of someone with a strong bias to wanting him to be good is ideal? You’re better than PFF?

I listened to people for years tell me Tebow was good and Jets fans calling Mark Sanchez the Sanchise. I guess those people knew more because they watched every snap, right?
    Man you are dense.

YOU should try watching every snap, before making assumptions based off of PFF worthless grading. I've seen time and time again where PFF has ranked players high/low that don't belong there and it's been a pretty wide consensus on either side in the analytics community. PFF is known to be bias themselves and in a wide scope of things their grading is a complete joke.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please explain how you can determine with absolute certainty that Trubisky isn't going to be good?

In his first full season with the current staff his numbers were as follows (while missing 2 games due to injury)

66.6 cmp%
    3,223 yards
    24 TDs
    12 INTs
    95.4 QBR
    421 rushing yards and 3 rushing TDs

Only playoff game of career he went
    26 for 43
    60.5cmp%
    303yards
    1 Passing TD
    0 INTs

As a Bears fan do i think he's the next Peyton manning? Fk No...But to just decide he isn't going to be good is just as retarded as saying he is going to be a HOFer.

Even if trubisky plays to the level he played last year every season for the next 10 seasons it's the best QB we have ever had on our team.

I agree there is no data to argue this point as of now...Trubisky can break his leg in the preseason and not even play this season. Let's revisit in December.

I have the bears winning 10 games if everyone is healthy this season, they are still a year or two away from being legit contenders (fingers crossed trubisky continues to develop, if not then we are no where close)

Edit: You all act like you can't win a championship with a game manager or non-elite qb. It's not a requirement to have Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady in order to win a ring. If the defense continues to improve (young as fuk) and the offense can develop into a top 10 unit the bears have a very very legitimate chance after another season or 2 of development. Especially with an aging Rodgers.
    His last 5 games of the season (that he played):

919 yards, 5 TD, 5 INT, 83 rating avg.

Once teams figured out all you have to do is stop the run game Trubisky showed his true colors. Why do you think you guys sucked royal ass against the Eagles? There was no ground game. Putting the game on Trubisky's shoulders is worst case scenario.

Feel bad for Bears fans if you're bragging about his stats in that playoff game as anything to write home about.

Man you are dense.

YOU should try watching every snap, before making assumptions based off of PFF worthless grading. I've seen time and time again where PFF has ranked players high/low that don't belong there and it's been a pretty wide consensus on either side in the analytics community. PFF is known to be bias themselves and in a wide scope of things their grading is a complete joke.
    I never said PFF is the end all, be all. But when they have your QB at 33 it’s probably a sign he isn’t good. I watched all of his prime time games and his playoff game and probably another game or two. I don’t think he’s very good. Not sure what else to tell you. I can show you guys who break down film and don’t think he’s very good either but you’re going to dismiss that too.

I never said PFF is the end all, be all. But when they have your QB at 33 it’s probably a sign he isn’t good. I watched all of his prime time games and his playoff game and probably another game or two. I don’t think he’s very good. Not sure what else to tell you. I can show you guys who break down film and don’t think he’s very good either but you’re going to dismiss that too.
    Again, it literally is not though. PFF is a joke. I don't know how many more times I have to tell you that? The fact that you go around spewing their trash grades as a factor in determining if a QB is good or not just shows how stupid you are. I'm over the stupid argument at this point though. I'll revisit this thread at the end of the season to bump your trash.

Edit: There is also plenty of film breakdowns of people who think he is good so not sure what you are getting at with that.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post

Once teams figured out all you have to do is stop the run game Trubisky showed his true colors. Why do you think you guys sucked royal ass against the Eagles? There was no ground game. Putting the game on Trubisky's shoulders is worst case scenario.

Feel bad for Bears fans if you're bragging about his stats in that playoff game as anything to write home about.
    What we're Rodgers stats in the post-season last year?

Oh OK, just asking.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

LMFAO at blasting.

The only thing getting blasted ITT is his fragile ego.

Keep in mind bullybreed was kissing my ass when the Bears made the post-season cause I make predictions that egghead doesn't have the balls to.

He's another one of those who parrots the media.

LOL how mad ****ing Timmys get that I can talk cocky and have it backed up.

Sorry we can't all be too pussy to go out on a limb fat boy.

You'll be kissing my ass when I'm vindicated this year too.

LOL how dude can't decide between manning up, or wanting to be one of the crowd (of Timmys mind you) like a woman.

Keep in mind bullybreed was kissing my ass when the Bears made the post-season cause I make predictions that egghead doesn't have the balls to.

Everything you say literally makes ZERO sense you trolling *******.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Everything you say literally makes ZERO sense you trolling *******.
    OK dude you weren't kissing my ass.

You also weren't panicking before the season like a bitch either.

All figments of my imagination.

Lucky for you I don't care enough to search for it all.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know you're a ****ing idiot when your own teams fans call you out.

LOL how dude can't decide between manning up, or wanting to be one of the crowd (of Timmys mind you) like a woman.
    Were you making those predictions before the Bears traded for Mack? Cuz I remember you in that thread saying Mack wasn’t worth trading for.

You’ve admitted to not watching the NFL as much, have been caught talking out of your ass time and time again...nobody here kisses your ass. You’re so pathetic that apparently anyone agreeing with you on an online forum is someone kissing your ass.

It’s a rare moment when 99.9% of the sports Misc agrees on something. And we all agree you’re a fuking potato who has no idea what he’s talking about.

LMFAO at blasting.

The only thing getting blasted ITT is his fragile ego.
    Aren’t you like 40 putting up selfies with your tongue out on a message board? Your life must be great.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post

He was coming back from a shoulder injury in those five games. That might have impacted his play. And he threw a TD, no interceptions, and got them in position to kick a game winning fg. You can’t ask for much more from an average QB.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have a loss scheduled for Oct 20.

Aren’t you like 40 putting up selfies with your tongue out on a message board? Your life must be great.
    Show us all how great your life is.

(Brace yourselves for the excuses)

It's that easy Timmy now go away, the men are talking.

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This ugly bird won’t stop chirping