Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is why i stopped watching wrestling..fans are annoying..the type who live in mommys basement and try to end careers so they can feel better about their pathetic life

fukin lol at wwe making lars take classes to learn how to not offend these sjw's
    ~positive crew :) ~

SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb deleting account
    **Charlotte Flair Crew**
    **Triple GOAT is the GOAT of GOATS crew**

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Just tell them your account was hacked and never give up on that story. You’ll be fine if you do that. That’s how Joy Reid kept her job when people found her old blog posts.
    He might not be fined that way, but his career will be gone as well, if he loses the WWEs support.

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The guy who wrote that article is such a soft phaggot lol I bet he got a boner writing that, he's so happy Lars got fined

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DrWilliam View Post
    The guy who wrote that article is such a soft phaggot lol I bet he got a boner writing that, he's so happy Lars got fined
    Quoting so a couple of years from now when you send a PM to every moderator on here asking to have posts deleted...there will be this one.
    lol

Clearly the person who did all that digging had nothing better to do with their time but to dig up 10 year old threads. But seriously, you would be surprised how often I'm PM'd by users asking for threads to be deleted because they don't want their....well, you name it....to find out the stupidity they've posted.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

****READ THIS****
    1. DO NOT ASK ME TO DELETE YOUR OLD THREADS. Think before you post.
    2. Blame yourself if you're banned.

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Quoting so a couple of years from now when you send a PM to every moderator on here asking to have posts deleted...there will be this one.
    lol

Clearly the person who did all that digging had nothing better to do with their time but to dig up 10 year old threads. But seriously, you would be surprised how often I'm PM'd by users asking for threads to be deleted because they don't want their....well, you name it....to find out the stupidity they've posted.
    **** brb changing name and fleeing country

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always got along with perfecto so I had nada to do with it
    “Pure testosterone A walking hard-on looking for a hole” Crew
    Eventually saw the sailboat crew
    Chocolate covered pretzel crew

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I always got along with perfecto so I had nada to do with it
    sounds like something someone who had everything to do with it would say.....jk

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol

Damn. Maybe they should not reveal who they are in Misc. Remain anonymous.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    sounds like something someone who had everything to do with it would say.....jk
    I know but I have even in fact kept my mouth shut about many things I remember him saying in effort to not get him in the hot seat with wwe even further... which I think plenty of us are doing because we want his career to succeed.
    “Pure testosterone A walking hard-on looking for a hole” Crew
    Eventually saw the sailboat crew
    Chocolate covered pretzel crew

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I know but I have even in fact kept my mouth shut about many things I remember him saying in effort to not get him in the hot seat with wwe even further... which I think plenty of us are doing because we want his career to succeed.
    For sure. I wouldn't doubt there's still outsiders lurking, reading what we say in hopes of finding something else to sh*t on him for.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone needs another hobby rather than sifting through all of his posts from years ago?
    Not only that, but plenty of people will take that information and flood every forum and social media outlet they can with it. All day and all night.

I think that's basically how media works now. Find something "dirty" from a person's past and hope that your supporters are willing to do all the leg work for you. The goal is to get Lars fired in disgrace because he posted racist and questionable things on an internet forum half a decade ago.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com provided more details regarding Lars Sullivan being fined $100,000 for his offensive posts made on the bodybuilding.com message board:

* WWE didn't have Sullivan publicly apologize in late 2018 when the posts first came to light since "the belief, and this is accurate in most cases, is that in these situations, apologizing only makes the situation worse and makes you a target." The company was hoping to "ride out of the storm" and wait for the heat to die down.

* The fear of repercussions was likely a factor in Sullivan having serious anxiety issues that delayed his debut.

* Mars Wrigley was said to be "furious" after receiving a letter from a Reddit user named "SnitchBoy" regarding Sullivan's comments.

* Meltzer noted that the fine will "likely have to be deducted from future earnings" since Sullivan doesn't have the money to pay for the fine at this point. The hope within WWE is that the fine will take the heat off from people that want Sullivan to be fired.

* Despite being an independent contractor, WWE reportedly has the contractual rights to fine a wrestler even if an incident took place before the wrestler joined the company.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If these so called Social Justice Warriors were really interested in "social justice" they would see that Lars is the real victim in this.

I need to make this account more anonymous so i can say what I really think lol

DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    miscers should just put something like "all my posts are not srs" in their sig so these phaggots dont ruin lives
    ~positive crew :) ~

BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000)
    F*ckin redditors. Bunch of neckbeards.

masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To the handicapped guy who stole my bag-
    You can hide but you cant run

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    So a company can fine someone for things they said 10+ years before they were even employed?

You know, around the same time the owner of said company was calling Cena "my n-word", Mexicans riding out to the ring on lawnmowers, Crime Tyme, and pretty much any other racial stereotype you can think of.

Seems like their logic here is at the same level as the quality of their product.
    Yeah , Vince is a hypocrite among other things .
    Al Bundy is my hero crew .

Every morning when I wake up I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again .

I must be dead, I speak no one listens.

SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    * Despite being an independent contractor, WWE reportedly has the contractual rights to fine a wrestler even if an incident took place before the wrestler joined the company.
    U Fukn Wot M8?

Basically giving them the right to fine you for ANYTHING ever?

God dam. I know people always state that the contracts can be chitty and one sided but holy chit.
    Positive Crew - will never neg.

Actually Lifts Crew - will always rep lifting vids when posted.

Stand Up And Prosper people - one way or another, everybody here will make it.

BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably Asian Nightmare pulling some moves.

Lol at liberal pissant SJWs. Scum of the earth.

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    What bull**** LMAO.

Actually reading some of them makes me think that he was doing more than trolling.

But didn't Vince do this...

Pays to be the boss I guess lmao
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Not only that, but plenty of people will take that information and flood every forum and social media outlet they can with it. All day and all night.

I think that's basically how media works now. Find something "dirty" from a person's past and hope that your supporters are willing to do all the leg work for you. The goal is to get Lars fired in disgrace because he posted racist and questionable things on an internet forum half a decade ago.
    Oh, that's absolutely the goal.

Part of me hates it for the guy...part of me, meh. Seriously, I watched the dude act like a complete idiot on this site for years with two different accounts. Like he was just looking to light any and every fuse he could find with people just to watch the fall out. You've heard that phrase "Some people just want to watch the world burn"? I think this was "Lars" on this site. Do I think he was what he portrayed on this site in real life? I dunno....but it's a hard debate to fight saying "Thats not me", when it's all anyone has to go on who isn't in direct contact with you.

I had a couple of decent interactions with him the last couple of years even after butting heads and banning him a couple of times early on.

If he's not what he portrayed online? ...I hate you set yourself up to hang. Hopefully it passes sooner than latter.
    If he is? ...reap what you sow, chief.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

****READ THIS****
    1. DO NOT ASK ME TO DELETE YOUR OLD THREADS. Think before you post.
    2. Blame yourself if you're banned.

Big Hands Big Pen0r johnnyboi123's Avatar
    johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    India is in the middle east bro, don't argue with me or you'll just end up looking stupid.

Originally Posted by SkinnyPhatBrah View Post
    U Fukn Wot M8?

Basically giving them the right to fine you for ANYTHING ever?

God dam. I know people always state that the contracts can be chitty and one sided but holy chit.
    in b4 Rollins gets fined for jumping in a mud puddle and splashing a girl when he was in kindergarden
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

Kind of funny that he's feuding with the lucha squad lol