Fapgar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation 15 yrs knee cap dislocation

I always read these forums, and have gotten a love for lifting. While I was a football I suffered a knee cap dislocation. I spent three hours with my knee dislocated in a ambulance and hospital. This is the most trumatic thing I’ve ever experienced. I try not to cry but it was way worse then anything I experienced. My left knee cap lifted up and slipped down the left side of my leg. I’m scared to ever do any sport again because I don’t want to go through that again. I know have a leg brace and have to walk with crutches. I know to eat more calories to help my injury, not to use it. I know it’ll get better and tighten up because I’m stilling growing taller. But I don’t know where to go from here. I don’t know if I’m screwed for ever or can go back to normal. For part of my summer vacation I’m going to be house ridden. I just don’t know, I need some advice. Sorry if this is messy I just got out of the hospital and am still drugged up.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A year and a half ago I was in a pretty terrible motorcycle accident, it was bad. At that time I was training to possibly do another physique competition and I was bigger and leaner than years past. Then I destroyed my body. I was depressed for a couple days but I used that anger and sadness to fuel my recovery. I got back in the gym sooner than I should have but I didn’t want to lie in bed on pain meds all day.

Don’t let this get you down. There are countless stories of people having accidents and surgeries and coming back even stronger than before. You can do it. Use this time to educate yourself on things like nutrition and sports training; then when you’re able to lift again you’ll be in a much better position to make progress. You will surpass your peers if you dial in the nutrition aspect. The human body is incredibly durable, you will recover, you will get past this. Do your physical therapy and work hard.

Thanks for the advice, I will do. Hopefully soon enough I can lift again.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah man don't get discouraged. Talk to your physical therapist about lifting (squats, lunges... things that involve the knee). I don't think it will be a problem lifting but just stay away from contact sports, especially football. Talk to your physical therapist though, I don't know much about your injury and without more information I doubt anyone on this forum will.
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

Yeah, I have a appointment with orthopedics in few weeks to see if it’s okay.