cooledwhip is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need a Plan For a Cut.

Hey all. I'll keep this quick. I started lifting in september, before that I was skinnyfat. I started at 150 and bulked up until 172 which is what I'm currently at. I have some decent muscle, look slightly above average but I want to get toned since I can't bulk anymore it's just too hard. I want to lose some fat. What's the best way to do this? I have all summer and then I plan on bulking up again around October or november. I was going to do intermitten fasting. How many calories deficit should I hit? I was told to only lift 3 times a week if I'm cutting, is this true? I don't want to lose my muscles guys. Any tips on what to do? Please and thank you!

Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100) Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100) Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100) Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100) Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100) Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100) Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100) Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100) Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100) Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100) Fieldofscreams is not very well liked. (-100)
    I swear our school system is failing our youth.

Think about it. You ate above your maintenance and gained fat. What do you think you should do to lose what you gained?

CavemanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CavemanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Determine the weight you want to cut down to.

2. Losing 0.5kg (~1.2lb)/week is a good rule to use, in order to keep as much muscle as possible while cutting. If you want to lose for example 6kg (~13,3lb), it should take you 12 weeks (0.5kg or 1.2lb/week)

3. If you want to, calculate your BMR and total calories, and then reduce that amount of calories with 300. Every time you stall, you subtract another 100 calories until you hit your goal weight.

4. You can lift as many times/week as you wish, just adjust your calories and you'll be fine. Just remember to let the body rest, especially when cutting.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Eat in a 250-500 deficit each day. 500 cals is around a pound a week, 250 is 0.5 pounds a week. Eating enough protein despite being in a deficit will help you retain your gains, so will lifting I would say lift more than 3 times a week. Throw in 30 min cardio after each lift session. Knowing your caloric maintenance is important. You may have to experiment for a few weeks until you find a sweet spot where you are loosing 0.5-1 pound a week.
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets