Page 185 of 202 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,550 of 6044
    spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I thought her FWB wanted to knock "her" up, but that's not the point. I'm not sure why you keep posting these screen shots. Have you tried therapy?

I'm sure the answer is no, and then you will proceed to post more screen shots of slooty girls to "impress" all of us.
    No it is the point. It’s more common to see women with men 10+ years older than them than vise versa. Simply bc women lose their value in the dating market passed 30 since they start to become less fertile, and men can actually increase their value in the dating market post 30 if they stay (or get) fit and strive to be above mediocre. I’m not an anomaly.

In the sex market she’s just a hole and I’m just a hard cock.

And are you selectively reading what I write lol? I started seeing a therapist.

The screens aren’t to impress. This is the misc where you have to post pics or it didn’t happen. I’ve been accused of frauding many times on here. And those last sceens were showing how I am really on a hedonic treadmill. Like I couldn’t have just enjoyed 2 girls at the same time, I had to push for a 4 some which in turn phucked everything up.

Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    spade do you have your real age on OLD? how old are you anyways? but that photo makes you look pretty young (and fit no homo).
    Nice to see someone getting things done and not just complaining when it comes do dating
    I have my age set to 29 and hidden on tinder, and set to 35 on both hinge and bumble. I always tell women my real age before we meet/have sex and it’s very rarely been an issue because I’ve been consistently targeting women interested in casual relationships/sex, so age is less important to them. Some girls actually become more attracted when I tell them my real age, like it’s some taboo/fetish thing to sleep with a guy almost twice their age.

I’m 41. I need to change my profiles and put my correct age, and rework the vibe of my profile to attract more quality LTR minded women.

He's in his 40s and those chicks are like 20. Midlife crisis to the nth degree. By making those comments that he's getting things done, he's going deeper down the rabbit hole. spade I don't think this is the right forum to say no to 20 year olds when there are so many FAs lol.

Like I said, I give up trying to help.
    Not trying to make anyone envious, I’m also alone.
    #MMGA

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^ Good you are getting professional help.

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    The screens aren’t to impress. This is the misc where you have to post pics or it didn’t happen.
    This isn't the misc and you ARE just bragging. You have major ego problems.

A therapist is not good enough. You need a psychologist.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000)
    had a good saturday, Girl A ask to hang out and be my +1 to a party...while she was on the way matched with another girl on bumble who wanted me to come over. First girl was more attractive, and I wanted to see her more since she curved me before tbh, while 2nd was obviously looking for a new dick to cycle onto just from how se was messaging me, and was pretty much a guaranteed smash

so obviously since girl a is on the way I told the other girl I was busy and if we can reschedule, (which she doesnt want to). Girl A showed up and we had a fun time, she had to leave early for something in the AM so I didn't get as far as I liked but im thinking i'll probably hear back from her.

I headed out to party me and the first girl were supposed to go to and texted the second girl, who told me she was going to bed now. I tell her goodnight, get to the party and post a video of it on my story that she instantly views, and then unfriends me (lol) thus destroying my hopes of building a new rotation to keep my desperation in check

Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    I don't agree. With a bar/club there is a much higher chance of finding a single girl. Or a girl who clearly isn't satisfied with what's in her phone and even her boyfriend.Also its more socially acceptable to approach in a club. You shouldn't approach every woman but there have been nights where I do that and find a girl that turns out to be dtf, moreso in college than nowadays. Not to sound like a creeper but them being drunk helps a lot too.

Idk what other setting would be yield better results outside of through friends or work. Day game is alright I guess but usually the girl has a bf is she's 7+. There's so much more in your favor at the club.
    I shot this video for you, because you need a lot of guidance lol

Cliff notes:
    * I disagree. Bars and clubs are a bad place to meet women
    * Girls have an abundance of men in their social circle and online, so that they don't need to sleep with a random guy at the club
    * Her friends will c0ck block you at the club the majority of the time
    * It's an expensive to game girls at the club. Travel costs (bus, train, taxi), cost of drinks, wasting 5-7 hours of your night on a women you may not get. The risk/reward ratio is terrible
    * Go on a course and learn something new. The women on the course are higher quality and their defence will be lower. Even if you don't get laid at least you would have learnt a new skill.

Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Yeah so after going to bars consistently at least once a week for about 2 months, I found that going to bars specifically to get laid is a waste of time and why dudes recommend only bars and clubs baffles me. I usually just go to the bar just to chill and drink a beer and then leave and if women give me choosing signals cool, if not oh well. Like I tried talking to this one chick that was sitting two seats to the left of me and she did answer but didn't really ask any questions back so that was an indicator she probably wasn't that interested and so I ended the conversation. I have met some cool people though bartenders, servers and sometimes other customers and a decent amount of bartenders have given me free drinks so in a way I'm slowly building an reputation which wouldn't be possible if I was just "thirsty af" mode and hitting on every women in all these bars. Also I'm thinking over a period of time of maybe bringing friends and coworkers along with me too not to pick up chicks but just to relax and hang. I honestly have more success outside of bars and clubs are even worse.

TL: DR bars are overrated when it comes to trying to get laid and you should just go with the flow and not approach every woman in the bar.
    I agree with you on this one. I made a video touching on the points I agree with. Plus I added a few extra talking points.

* I agree with you bars and clubs are a terrible place to meet women
    * Women have a high defence at bars and clubs as they expect to be approached by weirdos
    * You are showing low value as a high quality man would already be taken or married and therefore wouldn't be approaching in the club to begin with
    * Loud music at the club means she wont be able to hear you well. This will hinder your verbal game
    * Just because she is at the club doesn't mean she isn't taken already; and if you want to game a taken girl, you don't need to go to the club specifically!
    *The club is designed to get men to spend money on women. The only people that win are the women because they get free entry and drinks and the club owner as they get rich!
    Last edited by Dent1; 12-08-2019 at 08:47 AM.

Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The best way to get girls to buy you drinks at a bar is to tell them it's your birthday! It was my birthday 3 times in November, need to get a couple more birthdays in before Christmas.

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dent1 View Post
    I agree with you on this one. I made a video touching on the points I agree with. Plus I added a few extra talking points.

* I agree with you bars and clubs are a terrible place to meet women
    * Women have a high defence at bars and clubs as they expect to be approached by weirdos
    * You are showing low value as a high quality man would already be taken or married and therefore wouldn't be approaching in the club to begin with
    * Loud music at the club means she wont be able to hear you well. This will hinder your verbal game
    * Just because she is at the club doesn't mean she isn't taken already; and if you want to game a taken girl, you don't need to go to the club specifically!
    *The club is designed to get men to spend money on women. The only people that win are the women because they get free entry and drinks and the club owner as they get rich!
    Point 2 women sometimes get approached by normal guys (like me). The difference is I approach once and a while, not every chick in there and honestly I rather just be chilling and talking to some people around me than approaching chicks all the time.

I wouldn't necessary agree with point 3 since sometimes there's this bad chick you just have to talk to cause she makes your dick hard. But mass approaching at a bar/club is not really that effective and is most of the time a waste of time.

The rest of the points I agree with. This is also true with Hooters with a vast majority of the women being cockteasers and Timewasters and attention whores. Sure I've met some genuine women that worked there but it was few and far between as they're being paid to be nice and look sexy with their cleavage out (stuffing toilet paper in their bra) and to cocktease men to get them to come back and it's actually a good business practice so can't fault them for that.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The thing between the chick (who i went to hs with and reconnected with) and I is officially over and it's cause of a dumb reason too lmao. I told her christmas is a depressing season and then we got into some retarded argument. Long story short, I told her she could never understand why I said what I said, and then she told me I need to let people in. Had sex again (still don't know how I did it, she is way out of my league). Then I told her this can never work, we are just 2 different people and she got super pissed off and told me she likes white guys better anyway (lol). Did this count as a relationship
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    The thing between the chick (who i went to hs with and reconnected with) and I is officially over and it's cause of a dumb reason too lmao. I told her christmas is a depressing season and then we got into some retarded argument. Long story short, I told her she could never understand why I said what I said, and then she told me I need to let people in. Had sex again (still don't know how I did it, she is way out of my league). Then I told her this can never work, we are just 2 different people and she got super pissed off and told me she likes white guys better anyway (lol). Did this count as a relationship
    Lmao. She got butt hurt and brought up race.
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 198lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Why is Christmas a depressing time?
    2. That chick is not your therapist and you shouldn't be telling someone you barely know personal chit.
    3. Oooo she mad. Salty. Asshurt. Pissed off.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    1. Why is Christmas a depressing time?
    2. That chick is not your therapist and you shouldn't be telling someone you barely know personal chit.
    3. Oooo she mad. Salty. Asshurt. Pissed off.
    been knowing her for a good 6 to 7 months. i slipped up and got personal with her, won't be making that mistake again
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    been knowing her for a good 6 to 7 months. i slipped up and got personal with her, won't be making that mistake again
    Eh no that's not the reason.... sounds like you just acted like stubborn retard. I would also advise her to end it since you can't communicate openly.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Eh no that's not the reason.... sounds like you just acted like stubborn retard. I would also advise her to end it since you can't communicate openly.
    yes i am stubborn and there's a good reason for it. wasn't meant to be
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought she was married...
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went straight to the race card. Classy.

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I thought she was married...
    no that's a different girl LOL
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That girl is low quality... Also hugs Chad...

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    This isn't the misc and you ARE just bragging. You have major ego problems.

A therapist is not good enough. You need a psychologist.
    They must have moved it this use to be a subforum of the misc. Im seeing a therapist and a shrink. I posted those screens to show how I have been chasing the dragon with women. I can see how youd think that was just a brag post but it wasn't my intent. I have better stories to share than how I phucked up an orgy with 3 women if I just wanted to brag.

And Im posting itt to receive and hopefully give back advice in return. Brahs who remember me from the sloth threads repped my posts itt saying I gave them helpful advice when I was active in the sloth threads. I lurked that thread for a while just reading before I started to contribute. Not sure if this thread is the 'online dating LTR' equivalent to the sloth thread, but it seemed to be.

And as I mentioned, Im turning a new page in my life. So am new to pursuing quality ltr minded women online. I've met a bunch during my hookup travels but nothing transpired into any kind of "real" relationship minus 1 or 2.

Thoughts on commenting on a girls pic in hinge with "when I saw this picture, I wanted to kiss my phone" and right swiping?

To me the cool thing about hinge is you can open before you match. So it's like a little extra ammunition to peak a girls interest.

I matched a few girls last night with that comment. Just not sure if its setting the right tone. It's very mild compared to my normal openers/routines which is why I'm asking.
    #MMGA

They must have moved it this use to be a subforum of the misc. Im seeing a therapist and a shrink. I posted those screens to show how I have been chasing the dragon with women. I can see how youd think that was just a brag post but it wasn't my intent. I have better stories to share than how I phucked up an orgy with 3 women if I just wanted to brag.

And Im posting itt to receive and hopefully give back advice in return. Brahs who remember me from the sloth threads repped my posts itt saying I gave them helpful advice when I was active in the sloth threads. I lurked that thread for a while just reading before I started to contribute. Not sure if this thread is the 'online dating LTR' equivalent to the sloth thread, but it seemed to be.

And as I mentioned, Im turning a new page in my life. So am new to pursuing quality ltr minded women online. I've met a bunch during my hookup travels but nothing transpired into any kind of "real" relationship minus 1 or 2.

Thoughts on commenting on a girls pic in hinge with "when I saw this picture, I wanted to kiss my phone" and right swiping?

To me the cool thing about hinge is you can open before you match. So it's like a little extra ammunition to peak a girls interest.

I matched a few girls last night with that comment. Just not sure if its setting the right tone. It's very mild compared to my normal openers/routines which is why I'm asking.
    The more you post, the more you sound like DLB. It's freakin weird, bro.

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)

You need take a break from online dating. It won't save your problem. Ask your therapist what he/she thinks about online dating for you now.

Hopefully spade didn't relapse.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hopefully spade didn't relapse.
    I know where my money is.

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Guys I fell in love with a 17 year old hooker, wut do? She is a FREAK in bed and loves my D but there are some red flags, like being a hooker and having a tattooed butthole and smoking crack. I just had a foursome with her and a couple of really hot Brazilian twins just turned 19. Anyway what do you think?
    Last edited by Mr Beer; 12-17-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Guys I fell in love with a 17 year old hooker, wut do? She is a FREAK in bed and loves my D but there are some red flags, like being a hooker and having a tattooed butthole and smoking crack. I just had a foursome with her and a couple of really hot Brazilian twins just turned 19. Anyway what do you think?
    lol'd
    Unapproved sig line

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interested in advice especially from the girls. Matched with a chick, pretty consistent message rate from her of right away or within reasonable time once I got the #. We went out, great date, bounced venues, made out all night, etc. Waited couple days and texted her an inside joke, that looking back came off way more corny and needy than I realized at the time.

She replied much later that night, saying she'd been caught up planning xmas party for her office. No biggie. I texted back later, and she replied the next morning. I waited til that night to text and got straight to the point just seeing if she wanted to hang again the next week. She didnt reply until the next day, apologizing and saying her brother and sis-in-law were in town and she's been running around playing hostess. Then she said she probably couldn't hang out again until after the holidays.

So basically, two excuses for late replies in a row (one is normal, two is red flag) and a blow off until an indeterminate time. Liked her a lot obviously, but i'm taking this as a soft ghosting (possibly in reply to the unwittingly corny/needy text), and just inviting suggestions on what to do next, if anything at all.
    (Chicago Bulls/Cubs/NE Patriots)
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

Originally Posted by jackflag View Post
    Interested in advice especially from the girls. Matched with a chick, pretty consistent message rate from her of right away or within reasonable time once I got the #. We went out, great date, bounced venues, made out all night, etc. Waited couple days and texted her an inside joke, that looking back came off way more corny and needy than I realized at the time.

She replied much later that night, saying she'd been caught up planning xmas party for her office. No biggie. I texted back later, and she replied the next morning. I waited til that night to text and got straight to the point just seeing if she wanted to hang again the next week. She didnt reply until the next day, apologizing and saying her brother and sis-in-law were in town and she's been running around playing hostess. Then she said she probably couldn't hang out again until after the holidays.

So basically, two excuses for late replies in a row (one is normal, two is red flag) and a blow off until an indeterminate time. Liked her a lot obviously, but i'm taking this as a soft ghosting (possibly in reply to the unwittingly corny/needy text), and just inviting suggestions on what to do next, if anything at all.
    Nothing man, she’s letting you down in the typical avoidant way (which also allows her to maintain you as a backup).

Don’t take it personally, could be a million reasons.

GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dear diary: starting to think I should have rode the Instagram wave and built a following for social proof. Never posted a pic and just follow meme pages, but always seeing hot local chicks on the explore page that I've never seen around out and about. Definitely would be sliding in the DMs

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackflag View Post

Honestly don't know. She could very well be very busy what with it being the holidays and all. Or she could be blowing you off. I prob wouldn't completely write her off. Maybe say hi in a couple days, and def wish her a merry christmas and then after the holidays ask her to do something. Make sure you have a date and stuff ready to throw out there and see how she responds. If she blows it off and doesn't offer up an alternative day, then you know she's not interested.
    Unapproved sig line

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Nothing man, she’s letting you down in the typical avoidant way (which also allows her to maintain you as a backup).

Don’t take it personally, could be a million reasons.
    Yeah, could be anything. The text, the wind blowing, something else, who knows. Only thing i've learned is it never matters what it is. It just is. Its too bad.
    (Chicago Bulls/Cubs/NE Patriots)
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew