Closed Thread
Page 218 of 306 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,540 of 9159
    Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    I legitimately don't have the energy for this type of game. I just can't keep up with trying to entertain and excite women. When I did do it for a bit it was exhausting.

Are you trult having fun spade? Or is it just that you get sucked into the entire process. By the time I have a bunch of dayes lined up I didn't even want to go out with them anymore.
    Well, if you want to keep them around you have to spend some effort. My current 22 yr old - I spend $$$ eating out and shopping before anyone says you're a sucker for spending the $$$ - I think the money is well spent since I enjoy the company and sex.

Its difficult to find a decent connection - ONS or two night stands arent worth effort.
    Anyways the 100-200 dinners mean alot to a young thot - **** I lost 10k today in the market so that $$$ isnt crap to me.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oldasianbrah View Post
    Well, if you want to keep them around you have to spend some effort. My current 22 yr old - I spend $$$ eating out and shopping before anyone says you're a sucker for spending the $$$ - I think the money is well spent since I enjoy the company and sex.

Its difficult to find a decent connection - ONS or two night stands arent worth effort.
    Anyways the 100-200 dinners mean alot to a young thot - **** I lost 10k today in the market so that $$$ isnt crap to me.
    LOL at user name.

Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LittleLexodus View Post
    I've been dating a girl off Bumble for almost 3 months. Everything was going well (dates 2x a week or more).

However, last week she began pulling away somewhat emotionally. Last Saturday I finally met her close group of friends for pizza. We had a great time but she wasn't very connected that day. I ended up dropping her off at her apartment later because she said she felt sick due to gluten intolerance (idk). Honestly, I figured her friends disliked me possibly and she took credence to it.

After she cancelled our date plans Tuesday I knew something was up and figured the end was nigh. I was going to reach out to see where her head was at until..

She texted me a while ago saying she has been weening off anti-depressants/meds during the last year. This has caused changes to her sex drive and she doesn't know if it's a great time for her to date. Another thing is she mentioned it has nothing to do with attraction to me. No other guy has dated her seriously enough for her to open up about the situation.

I'm pretty bummed since we connected on many levels and physically she matches what I'm going for.

Looking back, I can see signs of her being disengaged and stuff although we had some great sex.

Anyone experienced similar situations with GFs or dating?

Maybe apps aren't for you man. I have used the same profile for 2+ years without having to remake it. Do you live in a big city.
    Ye I live in London, lol.

I average around 1 new lay per month atm, but I feel like it should be higher. It’s just hard and exhausting. I don’t feel like real life will be any easier

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    Hundreds of matches and you think it's your "game" that's special, geez... . I am contintually astonished how many dudes think like this. It's gotta be some kind of ego thing where you want to attribute your success to something you've had to work at as opposed to what you've been blessed with.

Lucifer is quite right that all you really need to do is fuk-up-avoidance-game, which is essentially don’t be boring, e.g. never open with "hey beautiful".

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    It’s an ego thing. Same as any person born into privilege, needs to attribute success primarily to their own aptitude or work.

Otaku would have a field day right now. Spade is almost being a caricature of everything he always says.
    This level of reasoning is oversimplifying things, possibly as cope, or you aren't seeing things clearly. I'm not competing against average dudes for average girls (usually). If/when I am then sure it's fuk-up-avoidance game. 100% agreed. But when going after higher tier girls with thousands of matches, that include turbo-Chads, multi-millionaires, pro-athletes, etc... "Game" is multifaceted.

Profilemaxing, looksmaxing, careermaxing etc...is considered "game" imo bc you just are not going to get these kinds of women opening to you to start the process unless you've put in hundreds of hours at the gym, hours upon hours split testing pics to show v-taper, signs of an 8-pack, etc...and can show you have your life in order, which took me a phuckin decade+ of busting my ass, so my work uniform is a suit...

Trust me. I was skinny/fat 4 years ago when I started this chit. Once you looks/profile max, then your txt game has to match your profile vibe. When I was skinny fat, using averagish pics I tried direct/aggressive game and had a match tell me "you aren't hot enough to use that line" (srs) lmao.

After your txt game matches your vibe, then it takes strong irl game to actually close the deal. Not going in to depth in this post on it, but I've gone from having dates excuse them selves to use the ladies room....then never come back (when I first started online dating)...to one of the 3 I recently number closed in a previous post invite me back to her place after we drank wine at a bar last night.

So save this privalage garbage for Otaku.

Granted, I've had more opportunity to improve my game over the years, due to match volume based on looks/height/ethnicity/market and also based on those factors have more room for error, but again, I'm competing in a different league. So any guy can deploy the same game strategy (that matches their vibe, not mine) and get girls on their looks level and above if they actually put in the work.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    When I was skinny fat, using averagish pics I tried direct/aggressive game and had a match tell me "you aren't hot enough to use that line" (srs) lmao.
    You have the looks baseline, it's a privilege that most men can never have. I'm not saying you didn't put work into your looks or game, nor that it isn't necessary, but without your genetic privilege, you would not have this success.

That does not imply people shouldn't work hard with the cards they're dealt. It does imply that you need to recognize how fortunate you are genetically and how much of an advantage it gives you and stop trying to attribute it all to hard work.

Plenty of us have put decades into physique, career etc. I will never, ever, experience the volume of incoming messages on dating apps that you do. The only time I experienced that was when I changed my height to 6'2. Pray tell me Spade, how do I change my height through hard work... if you were 5'6, you would NOT be getting those messages. Period. No amount of game will save you.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have the looks baseline, it's a privilege that most men can never have. I'm not saying you didn't put work into your looks or game, nor that it isn't necessary, but without your genetic privilege, you would not have this success.

That does not imply people shouldn't work hard with the cards they're dealt. It does imply that you need to recognize how fortunate you are genetically and how much of an advantage it gives you and stop trying to attribute it all to hard work.

Plenty of us have put decades into physique, career etc. I will never, ever, experience the volume of incoming messages on dating apps that you do. The only time I experienced that was when I changed my height to 6'2. Pray tell me Spade, how do I change my height through hard work... if you were 5'6, you would NOT be getting those messages. Period. No amount of game will save you.
    This.

Some guys will always have an advantage over other guys in diffw aspects in life. Only thing you can do is just be the best version of you.

textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Granted, I've had more opportunity to improve my game over the years, due to match volume based on looks/height/ethnicity/market and also based on those factors have more room for error, but again, I'm competing in a different league. So any guy can deploy the same game strategy (that matches their vibe, not mine) and get girls on their looks level and above if they actually put in the work.
    While I don't agree with everything he says, Spadelexus is spot on right here. Read this part and you will understand what he is trying to say.

The problem is many guys, in particular guys on this forum, are not mindful of their league. They can't get their HBB 10/10 on Tinder so they get mad and come on here and say "i'm a fit guy who can only match with fat and ugly girls so the game is rigged, 80/20 blah blah blah!"

Want to jump up to a higher league? Improve yourself, just like he did. He didn't come out the womb slaying nurses in the delivery ward, he worked for it just like every guy and girl has to if they want quality matches/dates/significant others. There's levels for everyone, even tall white guys.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by textgod View Post
    While I don't agree with everything he says, Spadelexus is spot on right here. Read this part and you will understand what he is trying to say.

The problem is many guys, in particular guys on this forum, are not mindful of their league. They can't get their HBB 10/10 on Tinder so they get mad and come on here and say "i'm a fit guy who can only match with fat and ugly girls so the game is rigged, 80/20 blah blah blah!"

Want to jump up to a higher league? Improve yourself, just like he did. He didn't come out the womb slaying nurses in the delivery ward, he worked for it just like every guy and girl has to if they want quality matches/dates/significant others. There's levels for everyone, even tall white guys.
    INB4 excuses.....

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who said he didn't work for it? Keep slaying strawmen

Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    INB4 excuses.....
    INB4 Danielle has no clue what the argument is, too late

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Profilemaxing, looksmaxing, careermaxing etc...is considered "game" imo bc you just are not going to get these kinds of women opening to you to start the process unless you've put in hundreds of hours at the gym, hours upon hours split testing pics to show v-taper, signs of an 8-pack, etc...and can show you have your life in order, which took me a phuckin decade+ of busting my ass, so my work uniform is a suit...
    This is not “game”. It’s just good ole’ fashion putting in the hard work to elevate your status and become more attractive to women.

Game, if anything, is about putting on a show of high status when you are in fact not.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    INB4 Danielle has no clue what the argument is, too late
    Oh I know what the argument is. I and others on this board has suggested trying real life to get dates, but no one listens.

Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000)

I agree with self improvement and think that all steps should be taken as a man to improve looks. Investing in improving your face and body will have so many positive effects on ones dating life.

However for some guys their genetic potential is limited.

If you're fat, have acne, have a receding hairline etc, there are steps you can take (weight loss, accutane, finasteride and the like) and that might reveal a more attractive guy underneath, but some of us (like me) cannot really improve our baseline attractiveness anymore without:
    - Facial surgery (costly, risky)
    - Bike riding

We already have clear skin, dress well, are in reasonable shape, but even that isn't enough - we're kind of just 'stuck' with a face / look that isn't enough for these women due to their high standards. So what are you supposed to do in that case? There's really nowhere to go except down.

I'm nearly maxxed out in terms of what I can do to improve my looks, yet that isn't enough to get anything above a 5/10 online, no matter what 'game' I use.

I suppose I should accept my lot in life, but some of us don't want to.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh I know what the argument is. I and others on this board has suggested trying real life to get dates, but no one listens.
    I don’t think it’s so much that no one listens, it’s just that for many of us RL is slim pickings too...

I gave up online dating for good last year and all it’s done so far is made me realise just how truly fuked my options are. Such is life for low status brahs.

I’ve dug my own grave though, so i’m not complaining.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

tfw when 5'6

I don’t think it’s so much that no one listens, it’s just that for many of us RL is slim pickings too...

I gave up online dating for good last year and all it’s done so far is made me realise just how truly fuked my options are. Such is life for low status brahs.

It's great that you gave up app dating. It's terrible for the self-esteem.
    You're low status if you keep thinking that. Mindset.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lower your standards

It's great that you gave up app dating. It's terrible for the self-esteem.
    You're low status if you keep thinking that. Mindset.
    You can’t fool your own mind about your position on the totem pole. Best you can do is put a positive spin on it and think of yourself as a ‘lone wolf’ or whatever, but once again that only really works if you truly believe it.

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    lower your standards
    I said i’m not complaining brah. Besides, I think i’d rather be alone than settle.

Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100) Oldasianbrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    I read the height issue and race issue. I'm older than spad. I'm asian plus I'm 5'7.

Currently playing a 22 yr old beauty - at least to me

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But when going after higher tier girls with thousands of matches, that include turbo-Chads, multi-millionaires, pro-athletes, etc... "Game" is multifaceted.
    These girls have average faces and nice bodies. I doubt that turbo-Chads, multi-millionaires, pro-athletes are after them.

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    lower your standards
    I just got rejected by this girls. And by rejected i mean they refused to give me their number and stopped responding when i noticed that it's hard to make conversation with 1 word responses.
    How much lower should i go? Straight up for the whales?

Originally Posted by randomuser12345 View Post
    I just got rejected by this girls. And by rejected i mean they refused to give me their number and stopped responding when i noticed that it's hard to make conversation with 1 word responses.

Ah bro, I'm in EXACTLY the same situation as you.

So I went to Eastern Europe last summer and did some 'daygame' if you want to call it that. Within 2 days I had dates with both these girls:

Yet where I live, on Tinder, loads of girls in my match queue look like this:

It's incredibly frustrating that I have to settle for such crap online. My profile is not even bad, all clear pics in a variety of places and my height / job listed.

I would never bang the last girl I posted, but I have definitely been guilty of dumpster-diving off tinder because I have so few options, yet IRL I know I can get significantly better girls. But Tinder / bumble etc are so much more convenient and for a guy who doesn't enjoy approaching IRL I'd rather be able to do well online.

You look better than both those girls BTW, please don't go after girls like that, it just boosts their ego when they're below a 5/10. If I was to recommend anything to you it would be to get rid of that initial pic you used (the selfie), you look better in the other pics, btw.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes moving to a new location and approaching irl can help out greatly.

LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Sometimes moving to a new location and approaching irl can help out greatly.
    Moved from Dallas to Chicago and can confirm it works wonders
    **Dallas Misc Crew**
    No Fap Crew
    Sunning my balls Crew
    BJJ Crew

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This level of reasoning is oversimplifying things, possibly as cope, or you aren't seeing things clearly. I'm not competing against average dudes for average girls (usually). If/when I am then sure it's fuk-up-avoidance game. 100% agreed. But when going after higher tier girls with thousands of matches, that include turbo-Chads, multi-millionaires, pro-athletes, etc... "Game" is multifaceted.

Trust me. I was skinny/fat 4 years ago when I started this chit. Once you looks/profile max, then your txt game has to match your profile vibe. When I was skinny fat, using averagish pics I tried direct/aggressive game and had a match tell me "you aren't hot enough to use that line" (srs) lmao.

After your txt game matches your vibe, then it takes strong irl game to actually close the deal. Not going in to depth in this post on it, but I've gone from having dates excuse them selves to use the ladies room....then never come back (when I first started online dating)...to one of the 3 I recently number closed in a previous post invite me back to her place after we drank wine at a bar last night.

So save this privalage garbage for Otaku.

Bro, Luc is 100x the man you will ever be. He's even better looking than you. He just doesn't want shallow holes and inst a narcissist like you.

He's not interested in the women that you like, and you would never be able to hold down the quality women that he can.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Bro, Luc is 100x the man you will ever be. He's even better looking than you. He just doesn't want shallow holes and inst a narcissist like you.

He's not interested in the women that you like, and you would never be able to hold down the quality women that he can.
    Had to quote for truth.

As for Spade, lol at saying those girls you posted are getting hit up by multi millionaires and professional athletes. They're pretty but they're not exactly model tier. They look like most young 20 girls you'd see in the mall or out and about. My 7 nieces are just as pretty if not prettier.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post

Da fuq?

Where’d that attack come from? Envy?

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by randomuser12345 View Post

Don't ask for digits from girls who are giving you one-word answers.

1). They're probably not interested;

2). Even if they are, why would you want to continue talking to a girl who puts in no effort to converse on her end?

Just next them and avoid an outright rejection.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fortunamera View Post
    I agree with self improvement and think that all steps should be taken as a man to improve looks. Investing in improving your face and body will have so many positive effects on ones dating life.

However for some guys their genetic potential is limited.

If you're fat, have acne, have a receding hairline etc, there are steps you can take (weight loss, accutane, finasteride and the like) and that might reveal a more attractive guy underneath, but some of us (like me) cannot really improve our baseline attractiveness anymore without:
    - Facial surgery (costly, risky)
    - Bike riding

We already have clear skin, dress well, are in reasonable shape, but even that isn't enough - we're kind of just 'stuck' with a face / look that isn't enough for these women due to their high standards. So what are you supposed to do in that case? There's really nowhere to go except down.

I'm nearly maxxed out in terms of what I can do to improve my looks, yet that isn't enough to get anything above a 5/10 online, no matter what 'game' I use.

I suppose I should accept my lot in life, but some of us don't want to.
    I don't believe this.

If I can do it (with room to still improve) then surely you can.

Any examples of the girls you target? I was VERY honest with myself and went after 6-7s/10. Only rarely got a 7 to match with me.

Originally Posted by LittleLexodus View Post
    Moved from Dallas to Chicago and can confirm it works wonders

I heard Chicago is good for single people and hooking up. Not so much the Chit-town suburbs.

Closed Thread
Page 218 of 306 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast