Closed Thread
Page 3 of 306 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    kWent to a bar last weekend and randomly met a chick I went to hs with who I haven't seen in years lol. She actually noticed and remembered me before I remembered her. Got to talking and I ended up leaving without saying goodbye to her (miscers gon misc). Went back to that same place to close the night out and she came up to me again. Ended up making out with her. This is a girl who in highschool called me a nerd. It felt pretty good. I got her number and will try to hang out with her again sometime. If it doesn't work out, oh well at least I made out with her lol. My beta highschool self had a crush on her and I am pretty sure she knew at the time which made it feel even better for me.
    I honestly don't get it. So this bitch used to call you a nerd and rejected you, now she's aged and you finally have a chance to hook up with her, you feel really good about it.

What am I missing here... you think you're 'getting her back' or something? The most powerful thing you could've done is reject her, like she rejected you.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I honestly don't get it. So this bitch used to call you a nerd and rejected you, now she's aged and you finally have a chance to hook up with her, you feel really good about it.

What am I missing here... you think you're 'getting her back' or something? The most powerful thing you could've done is reject her, like she rejected you.
    Odds are she called him a nerd because she was flirting and it went right over his head.

I'm a bit upset that he didn't close the deal. She's cute as ****. I would 100% have tried bag it.

Give me her number.

Originally Posted by jacemano View Post
    So choke and slap around a bit? If she isn't doing anything, that's like license to do EVERYTHING.

(P.s. yes I'm bored today)
    That's what I ended up doing.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 05-14-2019 at 09:35 AM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you are a sex monster
    We all are. You just have to get into touch with the animal. It's fun. Like 'making love' is nice and all, but hate ****ing... now THAT is a great f**k.

The best f*** I ever had was when my ex and I had a massive fight (one of the breakup kinds), and then we practically beat the crap outta each other, me a bit more until she was just an orgasmic mess. It's just better when you let the monster out.
    Lifting on hiatus, triathlon training everydayyyy
    HTC, don't @ me

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you are a sex monster
    Lol

Y'all are on a roll today.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

if it was me 3 years ago with all that hate in my heart i probably would have done that but at some point you have to let the hate and negativity go. what good it is doing me to reject her. so what if i have 3 good minutes of revenge, it would be an opportunity i let slip away. that's the way i look at it
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000)

That was over 10 years ago, and High School is ruthless.

I get it though, when I lost a **** ton of weight an went from being obese to looking in shape I started to get attention for girls that in the past wouldn't have given me the time of day. Felt good to know the hard work I put in was having demonstrably positive affect, no residual hate on my end.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if it was me 3 years ago with all that hate in my heart i probably would have done that but at some point you have to let the hate and negativity go. what good it is doing me to reject her. so what if i have 3 good minutes of revenge, it would be an opportunity i let slip away. that's the way i look at it
    Are you bi-polar?

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This chick I met is either a) crazy, b) love bombing me, or c) is just extremely interested in me. I wouldn't rule out the last one, but it feels sorta forced... especially given the fact I met her literally 2-3 days ago.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zeronotyethero View Post
    This chick I met is either a) crazy, b) love bombing me, or c) is just extremely interested in me. I wouldn't rule out the last one, but it feels sorta forced... especially given the fact I met her literally 2-3 days ago.
    A girl is interested in you and now it's too much?
    LOL misc gonna misc...

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by zeronotyethero View Post
    Love bombing is a major red flag. Feels amazing but can be sign of cluster B PD’s so proceed with caution.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Love bombing is a major red flag. Feels amazing but can be sign of cluster B PD’s so proceed with caution.
    Maybe I'm too cynical but one thing I'm always aware of with emotional behaviors - either positive or negative - is the fact that if someone can come on that strongly, love bomb etc. unwarranted (i.e. without a particularly good reason), then they can also do the opposite. And vice versa.

A trade off I learned about being with someone who's very emotional - excited easily, fun/spontaneous etc - is how the opposite emotions will trigger just as easily as the positive ones. This seems obvious, but a lot of people don't seem to acknowledge that and just naively bask in the positive.

By all means enjoy the great feelings if a pretty girl is love bombing you, but be cautious so you don't get destroyed/hurt on a comedown.

PS Took me 10 tries to post that last message - got the 404 page. Had to remove "(" and replace with "-" for the second set of brackets.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think I'd agree with this. You could have talked to any other girl there but you went ahead and made out with her, thus giving her the impression you are the one that is having to live up to her standard. That's how I see it.

Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    I think I'd agree with this. You could have talked to any other girl there but you went ahead and made out with her, thus giving her the impression you are the one that is having to live up to her standard. That's how I see it.
    Exactly, but a lot of men see it as winning if they get laid regardless. No, she rejected you when you were younger, called you a nerd, and now she's still getting her way with you.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly, but a lot of men see it as winning if they get laid regardless. No, she rejected you when you were younger, called you a nerd, and now she's still getting her way with you.
    Agreed. You would just be showing her that you're still infatuated with her the same way you were back then; you're wrapped around her finger.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

he shoulda smashed then not called

best of both worlds
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jacemano View Post
    Nothing like smashing girls from school who rejected you.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

If they don't get all fat.

Alright HoustonMiscer, now try to translate this into sex. It seems like every time you're so close and yet so far. Be direct about your intentions.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jimbong View Post
    That was over 10 years ago, and High School is ruthless.

I get it though, when I lost a **** ton of weight an went from being obese to looking in shape I started to get attention for girls that in the past wouldn't have given me the time of day. Felt good to know the hard work I put in was having demonstrably positive affect, no residual hate on my end.
    I usually just ignore people I went to hs with unless if we were cool. It's not like I go out of my way to say whatsup or anything like that.

For whatever reason, people who were not even my friends come up to me from high school to say hi and I'm like "Why?"

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I usually just ignore people I went to hs with unless if we were cool. It's not like I go out of my way to say whatsup or anything like that.

For whatever reason, people who were not even my friends come up to me from high school to say hi and I'm like "Why?"
    lol I've had this too. I've even had jobs post-high school where some guy tells our co-workers "I went to school with him!" and I don't remember him at all. It is bizarre, I agree.

Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    lol I've had this too. I've even had jobs post-high school where some guy tells our co-workers "I went to school with him!" and I don't remember him at all. It is bizarre, I agree.
    I see it like this.

If they were not my friends or we did not like each other in high school, they shouldn't talk to me. It doesn't make any sense and it's kinda annoying.

Plus alot of these people I don't even remember.

jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I see it like this.

If they were not my friends or we did not like each other in high school, they shouldn't talk to me. It doesn't make any sense and it's kinda annoying.

Plus a lot of these people I don't even remember.
    I was out to lunch with my roommate and a couple girls he knew my senior year of college. About halfway through the meal, the one girl my friend knew is like, oh yeah, did you know "girl #2" went to your high school Jimbong? And I said, oh really? What year? Then girl #2 answers that she graduated the same year as me and we had multiple classes together senior year. I could not remember or place her from High school, got real awkward after that.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This...like...man when you do badly in your teens and most of you 20s....its almost impossible to think "well golly gee this is FINALLY happening because Im doing it right"

The idea they are consciously settling seems unshakeable from the mind
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    The idea they are consciously settling seems unshakeable from the mind
    No, it's because her value (SMV) has decreased and his has increased over time. I'm guessing she's 30-35 y/o now and looks it.

Mine is much higher than it was 10-15 years ago, across the board.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    She was a dead fish. When I asked for feedback she got upset and said I was making it weird.

I was never able to finish with her, until the last time. I knew I was going to dump her, so I just went to town on her throwing her around and doing what I wanted pretending she was someone else, came on her ass and showed her the door.

Which I didn't even enjoy because I'm into making love, not ****ing.
    Opposite here

What's the point of that? That kind of validation is for the birds. He should go for it if he's interested and reject her if he's not.

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    What's the point of that? That kind of validation is for the birds. He should go for it if he's interested and reject her if he's not.
    He's the one that's saying it's all the sweeter because she rejected him and called him a nerd in school. He still hasn't clarified what he meant by that statement, but the implication is that he's getting some sort of retribution, and I'm saying no it's the exact opposite..

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's the one that's saying it's all the sweeter because she rejected him and called him a nerd in school. He still hasn't clarified what he meant by that statement, but the implication is that he's getting some sort of retribution, and I'm saying no it's the exact opposite..
    Thought it was more along the lines of him feeling good about himself rather than getting retribution. I could be wrong though.

I can see both sides of this. I was def not a looker when I was younger and got rejected a lot. Now that I'm fitter and dress better I get looks from guys that def didn't look my way years ago. It's either reject them to get the last laugh or get laid because the dry spell sucks. Either action, you still win at the end.

Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    I can see both sides of this. I was def not a looker when I was younger and got rejected a lot. Now that I'm fitter and dress better I get looks from guys that def didn't look my way years ago. It's either reject them to get the last laugh or get laid because the dry spell sucks. Either action, you still win at the end.
    Pretty much this.

Have you ever rejected a guy who previously rejected you Danielle?

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, it's because her value (SMV) has decreased and his has increased over time. I'm guessing she's 30-35 y/o now and looks it.

Mine is much higher than it was 10-15 years ago, across the board.

[img]https://www.hookingupsmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/smv_curve1-1024x502.jpg[img]
    The sun is gonna fizzle out anyway. That being said...I actually have a date tomorrow...that the girl set up...and the girl is actually decent looking to me....and she is texting first.....

Inb4 flake
    Inb4 random ghosting out of no where
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    The sun is gonna fizzle out anyway. That being said...I actually have a date tomorrow...that the girl set up...and the girl is actually decent looking to me....and she is texting first.....

Inb4 flake
    Inb4 random ghosting out of no where
    In b4 another man calls her up and she "forgets" about you.

In b4 she looks up your name on social media.

She a black girl or white girl?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 306 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast