Closed Thread
Page 184 of 306 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,520 of 9159
    DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    He's the male version of DLB. Tons of awareness, says he's taking a million steps to change, but ends up with the same results over and over.

I wonder if he plays tennis.
    He hasn't made any steps to change like going through therapy. He has the sadness that he lost his wife because he wanted young women with more glow and tighter skin after she had 3 kids. He just doesn't do anything to change.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Indeed. However the distance is insane.
    So when you mean women act like you're not there, do you literally mean they avoid talking to you and when you do talk to them, they give one word answers or change the subject?

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    So when you mean women act like you're not there, do you literally mean they avoid talking to you and when you do talk to them, they give one word answers or change the subject?
    Legit just kinda act like I'm not there. Its ****ing weird. Lucifer states this used to happen to him. Imagine walking into a small break room, and theres a guy there, or old person. Eye contact will be made, you or them will say hey, hows it going, small talk about maybe whats on the TV or etc. Its like they go completely out of their way to avoid. Looking at the ground, face deep into their phone, taking some alternate walking path. With Black girls its historically the worse and I've had people bring it up asking do I know, have historically beef, why is she mad at you, or etc.

And then if i try to start a convo its like one word responses. I've also had people, usually women like not hold eye contact and speak as if I'm not there. "Idk ask him".
    well now he is going". They're effectively talking about me, in a group convo with me, but they respond as if I'm not part of the conversation.

Men, old people, and REALLY unattractive women don't do this. This also doesnt happen with FOBs

inb4 "you have schizophrenia"
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Legit just kinda act like I'm not there. Its ****ing weird. Lucifer states this used to happen to him. Imagine walking into a small break room, and theres a guy there, or old person. Eye contact will be made, you or them will say hey, hows it going, small talk about maybe whats on the TV or etc. Its like they go completely out of their way to avoid. Looking at the ground, face deep into their phone, taking some alternate walking path. With Black girls its historically the worse and I've had people bring it up asking do I know, have historically beef, why is she mad at you, or etc.

And then if i try to start a convo its like one word responses. I've also had people, usually women like not hold eye contact and speak as if I'm not there. "Idk ask him".
    well now he is going". They're effectively talking about me, in a group convo with me, but they respond as if I'm not part of the conversation.

Men, old people, and REALLY unattractive women don't do this. This also doesnt happen with FOBs

inb4 "you have schizophrenia"
    I believe you. Same thing has happened to me too when I used to look like a nerd though not to as an extreme level as what's happened to you. I think this happens with just about every guy; certain women are just not feeling them and go out of their way to avoid interacting with them as not every woman is gonna like you.

Judging by how you talk about your life, it reminds me of an comedy sitcom tbh.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just got a phone screen from a government lab in Livermore, CA. Obviously a phone screen is about a billion miles away from a job offer, but it got me thinking

1. Livermore looks like it's about an hour's drive away from the Bay... Bay Area crew, is it still filled with Silicon Valley libcuck types, or are you getting far enough out to avoid those guys?

2. Going to an all-male research lab, in a part of the world with an oversupply of single autistic white/Asian men all looking to throw tech dollars at women for attention... fuk life. if I get a job there, I might as well just bookmark Backpage immediately.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    Just got a phone screen from a government lab in Livermore, CA. Obviously a phone screen is about a billion miles away from a job offer, but it got me thinking

1. Livermore looks like it's about an hour's drive away from the Bay... Bay Area crew, is it still filled with Silicon Valley libcuck types, or are you getting far enough out to avoid those guys?

2. Going to an all-male research lab, in a part of the world with an oversupply of single autistic white/Asian men all looking to throw tech dollars at women for attention... fuk life. if I get a job there, I might as well just bookmark Backpage immediately.
    congrats and good luck bro
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They all seem so oblivious to what other men go through, but their confusion after peeping whats going on when we all hang out makes me feel not crazy
    That happened to me too, but I don't think they ever got direct insight. Guys were just confused as to why I wasn't scoring.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    congrats and good luck bro
    Thanks. I'd rather stay closer to Houston though, srs.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rikugunchusa View Post
    He's on dat dere hedonic treadmill for sure.
    Imagine reaching a point where smashing HBBs does nothing for you. lol
    You mean like that time over the summer I was seeing a cute petite/fit 22 yo...

Who was bi so wanted to have a 3some with me and a 20yo Latina I just started talking to but never met..

Meanwhile some other petite 24yo asian looking Latina (who I also never met) was basically begging me to phuck her...but I kept blowing her off (she knew I was seeing the blonde since I posted stories on ig with the blonde) so she said the magic words...

But since I've already had 3somes, I said what the heck, and asked the blonde I was seeing if she'd be down for a 4some. She wasn't attracted to the Asian looking Latina...so was like no at first.

But I basically begged her until she agreed.

Then pitched the 4some idea to the 20yo...

And finally to the 24yo...

Long story short first the 20yo backed out...so I was scrambling trying to find another 3rd girl the blonde was into. It was getting late and the blonde was getting pissed off since I was txting other girls all day trying to coordinate, while she was just watching TV / playing on her phone. So I finally gave up and said just the 24yo is coming.

The blonde started a fit saying she didn't want her to come, she wasn't attracted to her, etc...then basically shut me out and started txting someone (another dude obviously)...and said she wants to leave. I told her if she leaves this is the last time we will ever see each other. She said she'll stay but she doesn't want to have sex. I said if you don't want to have sex with me than gtfo. She started crying, I felt like a piece of chit and apologized, she said she meant she just didn't want to have sex now (it was like 9pm)... So we just cuddled until she got wet, smashed, she slept over, I ubered her home the next day and I went NC on her. She messaged me a month later after I posted a pic with the camwhore on ig (her message was kind of insulting the camwhores earrings) I liked her message without saying anything in return, and then she blocked me.

-------------------------

Fwiw I am seeing a therapist today. Its been almost two months since I split with the camwhore. I have only seen 1 girl which was two weeks after I split with the camwhore as a rebound smash. So I've gone 1 month+ without sex, have turned down 4-5 straight hookup opportunities, have canceled two dinner dates (one was a hot 27yo Brazilian but I was so depressed/low confidence from the camwhore I couldn't even go meet another girl, the other was a 22yo blonde that would have just been a hookup/fling) and have started convoing more quality matches over the past two weeks which so far has been fruitless. If you see the quality women, and convos it's phuckin depressing. I need help on convoing quality women.

Quality to me is 27-32, professional (at least $75K/year), educated/smart, minimal tattoos if any, at least 6.5/10, no kids, wants kids, well traveled/valid passport, and who has their chit together.

I also started taking martial arts classes. Not for women but for cardio, discipline, confidence, and focus.

So I am making changes. But it's hard. And I matched a nice 22yo on Bumble who I'll probably meet next week. I will probably ask her to come to my place after dinner if I like her, but if she doesn't, I won't care. If I like her I'll still pursue her. I want to go on a skiing trip next month and she's the kind of girl that would be down for that. But yeah there's a 95% chance if we start seeing each other we won't make it to the Spring.

I just need a woman in my life. It's not even for the sex anymore. I can jerk off. It's for the affection. The warmth when I cuddle them like a body pillow. The smell of their neck and hair when I kiss them under the ear. To see that sparkle in their eyes while flirting, like I put them in a spell. I just need a woman and the loneliness is eating me alive. But Im not settling for any dumb sloot. The 22yo comes across like a nice girl who isn't damaged, at least.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I believe you. Same thing has happened to me too when I used to look like a nerd though not to as an extreme level as what's happened to you. I think this happens with just about every guy; certain women are just not feeling them and go out of their way to avoid interacting with them as not every woman is gonna like you.

Judging by how you talk about your life, it reminds me of an comedy sitcom tbh.

frfr

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    That happened to me too, but I don't think they ever got direct insight. Guys were just confused as to why I wasn't scoring.
    Well they didnt give me any insight either. Just there perplexed at the extreme standoffishness of the women

EDIT : LOL at that screenshots. Further down the rabbit hole we go.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 12-06-2019 at 10:43 AM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's so disgusting, just lol at thinking a condom will protect her from STDs of camwhores and promiscuous sluts. Imagine licking out some random girl you don't know - ughhhh.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    That's so disgusting, just lol at thinking a condom will protect her from STDs of camwhores and promiscuous sluts. Imagine licking out some random girl you don't know - ughhhh.
    This was before the camwhore. And when I refer to the camwhore I mean camgirl, like she got paid to strip for guys on the internet while streaming live. The one I made pron vids with to make $$$ (when we split I told her to keep my share of the revenue)...

And you don't know the half. Me and the camwhore had a couple's tinder account looking for a 3rd. My screening question was "would you be down to suck the cum out of my girls ass after I nutted inside her?"

I know it's disgusting. I know it's wrong. Im ashamed I lived this lifestyle. And Im trying to change so I don't put myself in these situations ever again.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    This was before the camwhore. And when I refer to the camwhore I mean camgirl, like she got paid to strip for guys on the internet while streaming live. The one I made pron vids with to make $$$ (when we split I told her to keep my share of the revenue)...

And you don't know the half. Me and the camwhore had a couple's tinder account looking for a 3rd. My screening question was "would you be down to suck the cum out of my girls ass after I nutted inside her?"

I know it's disgusting. I know it's wrong. Im ashamed I lived this lifestyle. And Im trying to change so I don't put myself in these situations ever again.
    You don't have the will power. When you realize how much effort it takes to get a woman to like you for you and not your dick, and still come up empty, you'll go back to the low hanging fruit.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

You don't have the will power. When you realize how much effort it takes to get a woman to like you for you and not your dick, and still come up empty, you'll go back to the low hanging fruit.
    jesus christ man. HES TRYING TO CHANGE !
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    jesus christ man. HES TRYING TO CHANGE !
    My man is keeping those screenshots like trophies lol. He’s got a lot of work to do

Well they didnt give me any insight either. Just there perplexed at the extreme standoffishness of the women
    Here's one little story time back from when I was ~25. I was chatting to this cute girl at a bar for a good 30mins, things going well, we ran low on drinks and were heading to the bar together to order another round. As we were walking that 20 feet, she decided to bail and disappear back to her friend group.

That was an example of a successful interaction. Usually they'd find an excuse to bail within minutes from a 1:1 situation. We could be in the middle of conversation, laughing etc. and in an instant (as if something clicked in her head) you could see her eyes glaze and find and exit. It wasn't anything I said, because I'd know. Body language? IDK, maybe something extremely subtle that lost her.

This pattern repeated itself more times than I can recall.

Lol you don't know me man. I'm the guy when people say "you can't do xyz" I do it just to prove them wrong. That got me in trouble in school, as I was basically a rebel. But it also got me far in my career. Seeing things with a new and different perspective, with a vision and an energy that influences others to see things my way.

Women are my only real vice. I was basically a FA after high school and just lucked out meeting my ex. So my story with women over the past 4 years is very different than my story with women for the 25 years prior. Which included a 15 year monogamous relationship, a high school sweet heart for 2 years, and just a tiny fraction of the transient women I've slept with since I separated.

But the same way I transformed myself from a skinny/fat balding geeky dad to a fit "alpha" looking player with sex appeal (+fin/minox that grew back some hair) I can transform again.

And it's through visualization. Seeing myself as the man I want to be. The more I focus on who I need to become in order to get the woman of my dreams the sooner it will happen.

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    My man is keeping those screenshots like trophies lol. He’s got a lot of work to do
    And the less I focus on my past, the easier it will be to change. Still will require a lot of hard work.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Who was bi so wanted to have a 3some with me and a 20yo Latina I just started talking to but never met..

Meanwhile some other petite 24yo asian looking Latina (who I also never met) was basically begging me to phuck her...but I kept blowing her off (she knew I was seeing the blonde since I posted stories on ig with the blonde) so she said the magic words...

But since I've already had 3somes, I said what the heck, and asked the blonde I was seeing if she'd be down for a 4some. She wasn't attracted to the Asian looking Latina...so was like no at first.

But I basically begged her until she agreed.

Then pitched the 4some idea to the 20yo...

And finally to the 24yo...

Long story short first the 20yo backed out...so I was scrambling trying to find another 3rd girl the blonde was into. It was getting late and the blonde was getting pissed off since I was txting other girls all day trying to coordinate, while she was just watching TV / playing on her phone. So I finally gave up and said just the 24yo is coming.

The blonde started a fit saying she didn't want her to come, she wasn't attracted to her, etc...then basically shut me out and started txting someone (another dude obviously)...and said she wants to leave. I told her if she leaves this is the last time we will ever see each other. She said she'll stay but she doesn't want to have sex. I said if you don't want to have sex with me than gtfo. She started crying, I felt like a piece of chit and apologized, she said she meant she just didn't want to have sex now (it was like 9pm)... So we just cuddled until she got wet, smashed, she slept over, I ubered her home the next day and I went NC on her. She messaged me a month later after I posted a pic with the camwhore on ig (her message was kind of insulting the camwhores earrings) I liked her message without saying anything in return, and then she blocked me.

-------------------------

Fwiw I am seeing a therapist today. Its been almost two months since I split with the camwhore. I have only seen 1 girl which was two weeks after I split with the camwhore as a rebound smash. So I've gone 1 month+ without sex, have turned down 4-5 straight hookup opportunities, have canceled two dinner dates (one was a hot 27yo Brazilian but I was so depressed/low confidence from the camwhore I couldn't even go meet another girl, the other was a 22yo blonde that would have just been a hookup/fling) and have started convoing more quality matches over the past two weeks which so far has been fruitless. If you see the quality women, and convos it's phuckin depressing. I need help on convoing quality women.

Quality to me is 27-32, professional (at least $75K/year), educated/smart, minimal tattoos if any, at least 6.5/10, no kids, wants kids, well traveled/valid passport, and who has their chit together.

I also started taking martial arts classes. Not for women but for cardio, discipline, confidence, and focus.

So I am making changes. But it's hard. And I matched a nice 22yo on Bumble who I'll probably meet next week. I will probably ask her to come to my place after dinner if I like her, but if she doesn't, I won't care. If I like her I'll still pursue her. I want to go on a skiing trip next month and she's the kind of girl that would be down for that. But yeah there's a 95% chance if we start seeing each other we won't make it to the Spring.

I just need a woman in my life. It's not even for the sex anymore. I can jerk off. It's for the affection. The warmth when I cuddle them like a body pillow. The smell of their neck and hair when I kiss them under the ear. To see that sparkle in their eyes while flirting, like I put them in a spell. I just need a woman and the loneliness is eating me alive. But Im not settling for any dumb sloot. The 22yo comes across like a nice girl who isn't damaged, at least.
    this kinda crapped me out.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol you don't know me man. I'm the guy when people say "you can't do xyz" I do it just to prove them wrong. That got me in trouble in school, as I was basically a rebel. But it also got me far in my career. Seeing things with a new and different perspective, with a vision and an energy that influences others to see things my way.

Women are my only real vice. I was basically a FA after high school and just lucked out meeting my ex. So my story with women over the past 4 years is very different than my story with women for the 25 years prior. Which included a 15 year monogamous relationship, a high school sweet heart for 2 years, and just a tiny fraction of the transient women I've slept with since I separated.

But the same way I transformed myself from a skinny/fat balding geeky dad to a fit "alpha" looking player with sex appeal (+fin/minox that grew back some hair) I can transform again.

And it's through visualization. Seeing myself as the man I want to be. The more I focus on who I need to become in order to get the woman of my dreams the sooner it will happen.
    Well this is a good post so congrats on the progress and it does give me hope for myself lol but its negated by the blatant brag above re the girl wanting the threesome. You take every opportunity you can to show off how many girls you bang. But like you said hopefully you'll visualize yourself out of asking girls to suck cum out of your girls anus. Best of luck brah.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Well this is a good post so congrats on the progress and it does give me hope for myself lol but its negated by the blatant brag above re the girl wanting the threesome. You take every opportunity you can to show off how many girls you bang. But like you said hopefully you'll visualize yourself out of asking girls to suck cum out of your girls anus. Best of luck brah.
    4some. That was the point of the post as it was related to the hedonic treadmill brah I quoted said I'm on. Look man, my stories are a little extreme. When I first started posting tinder tales in the sloth thread I got accused of frauding...so what did I do? What any normal sane individual would do. I took a magic phuckin marker and wrote "Spadelexus" on the next girl I smashed ass, took a pic, then posted it along with my story on the misc. That became a new challenge for me. Seeing if girls would let me write with magic marker on their butts then take a pic of it.

Even I don't believe half the chit I've done is realtea. There's a level of bragging, Id be lying if I said there wasn't. But these are crazy phuckin stories that I feel like I need to share to give more light into how hard of a transformation this is going to be for me.

But to your point and drvillians I need to stop reliving these experiences.

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

snip slaying
    lmao. kill me

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    4some. That was the point of the post as it was related to the hedonic treadmill brah I quoted said I'm on. Look man, my stories are a little extreme. When I first started posting tinder tales in the sloth thread I got accused of frauding...so what did I do? What any normal sane individual would do. I took a magic phuckin marker and wrote "Spadelexus" on the next girl I smashed ass, took a pic, then posted it along with my story on the misc. That became a new challenge for me. Seeing if girls would let me write with magic marker on their butts then take a pic of it.

Even I don't believe half the chit I've done is realtea. There's a level of bragging, Id be lying if I said there wasn't. But these are crazy phuckin stories that I feel like I need to share to give more light into how hard of a transformation this is going to be for me.

But to your point and drvillians I need to stop reliving these experiences.
    I give up after seeing these screen shots. Sigh. I see you and SilenceSpeaks in a nursing home chasing the young male and female nurses in wheelchairs.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I give up after seeing these screen shots. Sigh. I see you and SilenceSpeaks in a nursing home chasing the young male and female nurses in wheelchairs.
    You do realize SilenceSpeaks is really a dude right?

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bruh what the fuk did i just read
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

That was in July right before I met the camwhore. I'm trying not to engage in that type of behavior anymore. The point was I kept chasing the dragon.

SS is totally different than me. No younger guy in his right mind would try to wife up a menopausal catlady. I've legit had women 10-15-20 years younger than me try to get me to knock them up hours after I met them.

It's a weird life man.

That was in July right before I met the camwhore. I'm trying not to engage in that type of behavior anymore. The point was I kept chasing the dragon.

SS is totally different than me. No younger guy in his right mind would try to wife up a menopausal catlady. I've legit had women 10-15-20 years younger than me try to get me to knock them up hours after I met them.

It's a weird life man.
    I thought her FWB wanted to knock "her" up, but that's not the point. I'm not sure why you keep posting these screen shots. Have you tried therapy?

I'm sure the answer is no, and then you will proceed to post more screen shots of slooty girls to "impress" all of us.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 12-07-2019 at 03:07 AM.

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    spade do you have your real age on OLD? how old are you anyways? but that photo makes you look pretty young (and fit no homo).
    Nice to see someone getting things done and not just complaining when it comes do dating
    Texas crew

spadelexus you really need to learn how to say no to pussy. it isn't that hard trust me
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    spade do you have your real age on OLD? how old are you anyways? but that photo makes you look pretty young (and fit no homo).
    Nice to see someone getting things done and not just complaining when it comes do dating
    He's in his 40s and those chicks are like 20. Midlife crisis to the nth degree. By making those comments that he's getting things done, he's going deeper down the rabbit hole. spade I don't think this is the right forum to say no to 20 year olds when there are so many FAs lol.

Like I said, I give up trying to help.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 12-07-2019 at 08:49 AM.

I thought her FWB wanted to knock "her" up, but that's not the point. I'm not sure why you keep posting these screen shots. Have you tried therapy?

I'm sure the answer is no, and then you will proceed to post more screen shots of slooty girls to "impress" all of us.
    No it is the point. It’s more common to see women with men 10+ years older than them than vise versa. Simply bc women lose their value in the dating market passed 30 since they start to become less fertile, and men can actually increase their value in the dating market post 30 if they stay (or get) fit and strive to be above mediocre. I’m not an anomaly.

In the sex market she’s just a hole and I’m just a hard cock.

And are you selectively reading what I write lol? I started seeing a therapist.

The screens aren’t to impress. This is the misc where you have to post pics or it didn’t happen. I’ve been accused of frauding many times on here. And those last sceens were showing how I am really on a hedonic treadmill. Like I couldn’t have just enjoyed 2 girls at the same time, I had to push for a 4 some which in turn phucked everything up.

Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    I have my age set to 29 and hidden on tinder, and set to 35 on both hinge and bumble. I always tell women my real age before we meet/have sex and it’s very rarely been an issue because I’ve been consistently targeting women interested in casual relationships/sex, so age is less important to them. Some girls actually become more attracted when I tell them my real age, like it’s some taboo/fetish thing to sleep with a guy almost twice their age.

I’m 41. I need to change my profiles and put my correct age, and rework the vibe of my profile to attract more quality LTR minded women.

He's in his 40s and those chicks are like 20. Midlife crisis to the nth degree. By making those comments that he's getting things done, he's going deeper down the rabbit hole. spade I don't think this is the right forum to say no to 20 year olds when there are so many FAs lol.

Like I said, I give up trying to help.
    Not trying to make anyone envious, I’m also alone.

Closed Thread
Page 184 of 306 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast