Closed Thread
Page 185 of 306 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,550 of 9159
    DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ Good you are getting professional help.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    The screens aren’t to impress. This is the misc where you have to post pics or it didn’t happen.
    This isn't the misc and you ARE just bragging. You have major ego problems.

A therapist is not good enough. You need a psychologist.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    had a good saturday, Girl A ask to hang out and be my +1 to a party...while she was on the way matched with another girl on bumble who wanted me to come over. First girl was more attractive, and I wanted to see her more since she curved me before tbh, while 2nd was obviously looking for a new dick to cycle onto just from how se was messaging me, and was pretty much a guaranteed smash

so obviously since girl a is on the way I told the other girl I was busy and if we can reschedule, (which she doesnt want to). Girl A showed up and we had a fun time, she had to leave early for something in the AM so I didn't get as far as I liked but im thinking i'll probably hear back from her.

I headed out to party me and the first girl were supposed to go to and texted the second girl, who told me she was going to bed now. I tell her goodnight, get to the party and post a video of it on my story that she instantly views, and then unfriends me (lol) thus destroying my hopes of building a new rotation to keep my desperation in check

Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The best way to get girls to buy you drinks at a bar is to tell them it's your birthday! It was my birthday 3 times in November, need to get a couple more birthdays in before Christmas.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dent1 View Post
    I agree with you on this one. I made a video touching on the points I agree with. Plus I added a few extra talking points.

* I agree with you bars and clubs are a terrible place to meet women
    * Women have a high defence at bars and clubs as they expect to be approached by weirdos
    * You are showing low value as a high quality man would already be taken or married and therefore wouldn't be approaching in the club to begin with
    * Loud music at the club means she wont be able to hear you well. This will hinder your verbal game
    * Just because she is at the club doesn't mean she isn't taken already; and if you want to game a taken girl, you don't need to go to the club specifically!
    *The club is designed to get men to spend money on women. The only people that win are the women because they get free entry and drinks and the club owner as they get rich!
    Point 2 women sometimes get approached by normal guys (like me). The difference is I approach once and a while, not every chick in there and honestly I rather just be chilling and talking to some people around me than approaching chicks all the time.

I wouldn't necessary agree with point 3 since sometimes there's this bad chick you just have to talk to cause she makes your dick hard. But mass approaching at a bar/club is not really that effective and is most of the time a waste of time.

The rest of the points I agree with. This is also true with Hooters with a vast majority of the women being cockteasers and Timewasters and attention whores. Sure I've met some genuine women that worked there but it was few and far between as they're being paid to be nice and look sexy with their cleavage out (stuffing toilet paper in their bra) and to cocktease men to get them to come back and it's actually a good business practice so can't fault them for that.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The thing between the chick (who i went to hs with and reconnected with) and I is officially over and it's cause of a dumb reason too lmao. I told her christmas is a depressing season and then we got into some retarded argument. Long story short, I told her she could never understand why I said what I said, and then she told me I need to let people in. Had sex again (still don't know how I did it, she is way out of my league). Then I told her this can never work, we are just 2 different people and she got super pissed off and told me she likes white guys better anyway (lol). Did this count as a relationship
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    The thing between the chick (who i went to hs with and reconnected with) and I is officially over and it's cause of a dumb reason too lmao. I told her christmas is a depressing season and then we got into some retarded argument. Long story short, I told her she could never understand why I said what I said, and then she told me I need to let people in. Had sex again (still don't know how I did it, she is way out of my league). Then I told her this can never work, we are just 2 different people and she got super pissed off and told me she likes white guys better anyway (lol). Did this count as a relationship
    Lmao. She got butt hurt and brought up race.
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Why is Christmas a depressing time?
    2. That chick is not your therapist and you shouldn't be telling someone you barely know personal chit.
    3. Oooo she mad. Salty. Asshurt. Pissed off.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    1. Why is Christmas a depressing time?
    2. That chick is not your therapist and you shouldn't be telling someone you barely know personal chit.
    3. Oooo she mad. Salty. Asshurt. Pissed off.
    been knowing her for a good 6 to 7 months. i slipped up and got personal with her, won't be making that mistake again
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    been knowing her for a good 6 to 7 months. i slipped up and got personal with her, won't be making that mistake again
    Eh no that's not the reason.... sounds like you just acted like stubborn retard. I would also advise her to end it since you can't communicate openly.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Eh no that's not the reason.... sounds like you just acted like stubborn retard. I would also advise her to end it since you can't communicate openly.
    yes i am stubborn and there's a good reason for it. wasn't meant to be
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought she was married...
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went straight to the race card. Classy.

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I thought she was married...
    no that's a different girl LOL
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That girl is low quality... Also hugs Chad...

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    This isn't the misc and you ARE just bragging. You have major ego problems.

A therapist is not good enough. You need a psychologist.
    They must have moved it this use to be a subforum of the misc. Im seeing a therapist and a shrink. I posted those screens to show how I have been chasing the dragon with women. I can see how youd think that was just a brag post but it wasn't my intent. I have better stories to share than how I phucked up an orgy with 3 women if I just wanted to brag.

And Im posting itt to receive and hopefully give back advice in return. Brahs who remember me from the sloth threads repped my posts itt saying I gave them helpful advice when I was active in the sloth threads. I lurked that thread for a while just reading before I started to contribute. Not sure if this thread is the 'online dating LTR' equivalent to the sloth thread, but it seemed to be.

And as I mentioned, Im turning a new page in my life. So am new to pursuing quality ltr minded women online. I've met a bunch during my hookup travels but nothing transpired into any kind of "real" relationship minus 1 or 2.

Thoughts on commenting on a girls pic in hinge with "when I saw this picture, I wanted to kiss my phone" and right swiping?

To me the cool thing about hinge is you can open before you match. So it's like a little extra ammunition to peak a girls interest.

I matched a few girls last night with that comment. Just not sure if its setting the right tone. It's very mild compared to my normal openers/routines which is why I'm asking.

They must have moved it this use to be a subforum of the misc. Im seeing a therapist and a shrink. I posted those screens to show how I have been chasing the dragon with women. I can see how youd think that was just a brag post but it wasn't my intent. I have better stories to share than how I phucked up an orgy with 3 women if I just wanted to brag.

And Im posting itt to receive and hopefully give back advice in return. Brahs who remember me from the sloth threads repped my posts itt saying I gave them helpful advice when I was active in the sloth threads. I lurked that thread for a while just reading before I started to contribute. Not sure if this thread is the 'online dating LTR' equivalent to the sloth thread, but it seemed to be.

And as I mentioned, Im turning a new page in my life. So am new to pursuing quality ltr minded women online. I've met a bunch during my hookup travels but nothing transpired into any kind of "real" relationship minus 1 or 2.

Thoughts on commenting on a girls pic in hinge with "when I saw this picture, I wanted to kiss my phone" and right swiping?

To me the cool thing about hinge is you can open before you match. So it's like a little extra ammunition to peak a girls interest.

I matched a few girls last night with that comment. Just not sure if its setting the right tone. It's very mild compared to my normal openers/routines which is why I'm asking.
    The more you post, the more you sound like DLB. It's freakin weird, bro.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You need take a break from online dating. It won't save your problem. Ask your therapist what he/she thinks about online dating for you now.

Hopefully spade didn't relapse.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Hopefully spade didn't relapse.
    I know where my money is.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Guys I fell in love with a 17 year old hooker, wut do? She is a FREAK in bed and loves my D but there are some red flags, like being a hooker and having a tattooed butthole and smoking crack. I just had a foursome with her and a couple of really hot Brazilian twins just turned 19. Anyway what do you think?
    Last edited by Mr Beer; 12-17-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Guys I fell in love with a 17 year old hooker, wut do? She is a FREAK in bed and loves my D but there are some red flags, like being a hooker and having a tattooed butthole and smoking crack. I just had a foursome with her and a couple of really hot Brazilian twins just turned 19. Anyway what do you think?
    lol'd
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interested in advice especially from the girls. Matched with a chick, pretty consistent message rate from her of right away or within reasonable time once I got the #. We went out, great date, bounced venues, made out all night, etc. Waited couple days and texted her an inside joke, that looking back came off way more corny and needy than I realized at the time.

She replied much later that night, saying she'd been caught up planning xmas party for her office. No biggie. I texted back later, and she replied the next morning. I waited til that night to text and got straight to the point just seeing if she wanted to hang again the next week. She didnt reply until the next day, apologizing and saying her brother and sis-in-law were in town and she's been running around playing hostess. Then she said she probably couldn't hang out again until after the holidays.

So basically, two excuses for late replies in a row (one is normal, two is red flag) and a blow off until an indeterminate time. Liked her a lot obviously, but i'm taking this as a soft ghosting (possibly in reply to the unwittingly corny/needy text), and just inviting suggestions on what to do next, if anything at all.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

Originally Posted by jackflag View Post
    Interested in advice especially from the girls. Matched with a chick, pretty consistent message rate from her of right away or within reasonable time once I got the #. We went out, great date, bounced venues, made out all night, etc. Waited couple days and texted her an inside joke, that looking back came off way more corny and needy than I realized at the time.

She replied much later that night, saying she'd been caught up planning xmas party for her office. No biggie. I texted back later, and she replied the next morning. I waited til that night to text and got straight to the point just seeing if she wanted to hang again the next week. She didnt reply until the next day, apologizing and saying her brother and sis-in-law were in town and she's been running around playing hostess. Then she said she probably couldn't hang out again until after the holidays.

So basically, two excuses for late replies in a row (one is normal, two is red flag) and a blow off until an indeterminate time. Liked her a lot obviously, but i'm taking this as a soft ghosting (possibly in reply to the unwittingly corny/needy text), and just inviting suggestions on what to do next, if anything at all.
    Nothing man, she’s letting you down in the typical avoidant way (which also allows her to maintain you as a backup).

Don’t take it personally, could be a million reasons.

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dear diary: starting to think I should have rode the Instagram wave and built a following for social proof. Never posted a pic and just follow meme pages, but always seeing hot local chicks on the explore page that I've never seen around out and about. Definitely would be sliding in the DMs

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackflag View Post

Honestly don't know. She could very well be very busy what with it being the holidays and all. Or she could be blowing you off. I prob wouldn't completely write her off. Maybe say hi in a couple days, and def wish her a merry christmas and then after the holidays ask her to do something. Make sure you have a date and stuff ready to throw out there and see how she responds. If she blows it off and doesn't offer up an alternative day, then you know she's not interested.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Nothing man, she’s letting you down in the typical avoidant way (which also allows her to maintain you as a backup).

Don’t take it personally, could be a million reasons.
    Yeah, could be anything. The text, the wind blowing, something else, who knows. Only thing i've learned is it never matters what it is. It just is. Its too bad.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    NO MA'AM crew

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Honestly don't know. She could very well be very busy what with it being the holidays and all. Or she could be blowing you off. I prob wouldn't completely write her off. Maybe say hi in a couple days, and def wish her a merry christmas and then after the holidays ask her to do something. Make sure you have a date and stuff ready to throw out there and see how she responds. If she blows it off and doesn't offer up an alternative day, then you know she's not interested.
    I do get that its the holiday season. And i'm sure she is actually busy. But you can't do anything the whole week leading up to the actual holidays? C'mon. If you really wanted to, you'd find some time, right? That, plus the late texts and (even valid) excuses...

Btw, her last texts were on Saturday. Technically she hasn't done anything wrong, so even though I kind of want to just never reply, I'm thinking about texting on Tuesday to just say hey and dont worry about it. And then leave it at that. I'm not reaching out again.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    NO MA'AM crew

dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Y'all are stuck in the past like it's 2014 and you can meet up with Tinder slots just by shooting them a "hey". You need to get with the times. If you want to succeed online these days you've got to get a big social media following and become an e-boy.

just got stood up at a date
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Closed Thread
Page 185 of 306 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast