Closed Thread
Page 295 of 306 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,850 of 9161
    MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Ye, absolutely. I guess my point was that I couldn’t shake that feeling with my serious ex gf, because I had never really had any casual sex before I met her. I had dated a girl but it wasn’t super casual if that make sense.

So it definitely stung. But since then I have, almost intentionally, fukked a girl more casually in order to get past that psychological block.

I wish I could control my mind better than that, but it is what it is.

Also, knowing the raw count of my past ex was 20+ and before her was 15+ stings because mine is like 5. And the former is over a decade younger...

Idk how to get past that block without upping my own count. It sucks tbh. Logically, I know adding 10 more casual women to my count doesn’t even ****ing matter.
    Even then, probably not. I'm not a guy who gets preoccupied with a girl's count and I'm well above 20, but if a girl has 20+ by 23 years old I'm definitely going to see her as slooty. It's definitely way above average, though "average" is a bit deceptive since the range can be so big.

Generally, I think it's healthy for a man to sow his wild oats a bit and you never really had that experience. I think it teaches you a bit of perspective. But at the same time you have to be true to yourself. I man-whored a bit, but I also found the idea of banging chicks I barely knew exciting. I don't get the sense that you're that into it.

Ye, it'd be fine if I met a girl with ~5, like myself, even 10 years younger. But I feel like that's rare.
    I don't really think it's that rare. We're just biased by our own experiences. It's just reality that a girl who's more open to meeting some random guy from an app and goes on a lot of dates has also hooked up with a fair amount of guys. On the flip side, I think it's quite normal for a lot of girls to have only slept with men they see as their boyfriend, and in which case around 5 by early 20s is perfectly possible. They're just harder to find, because by definition they are either often unavailable or less open to seeing you in the first place.
    Last edited by MediocreGains; 09-30-2020 at 12:51 AM.

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still not over my old ex (not the recent ones, they were a distraction). If she knocked on the door, I’d have a hard time resisting just hugging her and be overwhelmed with emotion and I think she would too.

I think my last couple of relationships have made me realize how different our connection was. I kinda knew it at the time we broke up though.

I can’t go back to her of course, due to her personality issues and emotional instability, but I hope I find that sort of connection again.
    Maybe you had that connection because she was emotionally unstable and there was a "high" in that type of relationship.

You have a good head on your shoulders to realize that type of relationship isn't beneficial to you.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    20 is just so many ****ing guys. I think I’m setting at least a soft boundary on this stuff, because I still believe there’s a connection/correlation between promiscuity and loyalty/class.
    And that's why you fail every time, you worry about the wrong thing.

Just focus on yourself and improving and dating.

I've noticed guys who worry too much about a woman's kill count tend to be either virgins or not really that experienced (sorry but 5 chicks is very low).

Quit worrying about it.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    And that's why you fail every time, you worry about the wrong thing.

Just focus on yourself and improving and dating.

I've noticed guys who worry too much about a woman's kill count tend to be either virgins or not really that experienced (sorry but 5 chicks is very low).

Quit worrying about it.
    You don't wanna marry the town whore but I agree with you. Also, do women really ask you guys your kill counts? No girl has asked me that since I was in my early 20s. After you reach about 20 or so no one keeps up with their kill count or at least I didn't and none of my friends did either
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Austin317 View Post
    Don’t get me wrong, if I could choose then I’d want that high school sweetheart story where we got together when we were kids and remained together for life but obviously I’m a bit ahead of that now lol. I think since my first girlfriend when I found out whenever we’d have a “break” she was banging someone else I kinda got that perception that sex isn’t as meaningful as I used to think it was. Also I found that sleeping with other women took my mind off things so it became a thing I started to do quite often.

I lie about my count because women don’t like high numbers. If I told a woman I had a high count she’d think I’m just the type to fuk around and be untrustworthy so it would ruin my chances with something serious with said woman. It’s the same reason women lie about counts really, if you met a 10/10, had perfect personalities that match up perfectly same life goals etc then she turns around and says she’s slept with I dunno 30+ then you’d probably avoid her I imagine because you’re only after low counts. It would blow her chances with you effectively.
    The high school sweetheart story is a bit contrived, but I don't think you're painting my position dishonestly. There's a huge middle ground.

But do you think it's completely unfounded for a woman to flag your high count? I think it's a pretty rational perspective. You're hiding information, I guess you don't believe her judgement applies to you? I reckon everyone with high counts feels like they're the exception and a high count has zero correlation to how likely they are to fuk around.

The fact is, if you have a very high count, you are much more likely to have a diminished view on how meaningful sex is. I'm not making claims about whether we should or shouldn't here, but that's a fact. You even admitted it in the first paragraph.

If a woman has a count of 5 from a series of LTRs, it's an indicator that she may view sex differently vs. a woman with 20+ count who definitely doesn't see it as anything intimate or meaningful at all.

My recent ex had a massively diminished view on the importance of sex. I don't think I'm crazy to correlate that with her meeting up with her past "FWB" and at some level thinking it wasn't a big deal. Sex is nothing to her or her friends, except fun and gossip.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Decided to put myself out there again but most women are so damn boring.

My date cancelled for tonight.
    I texted her on the way home to ask if we are still on and if I should pick her up later or meet her at the place.
    She still wanted to go and asked if I am in the ute or on the bike.
    About 5min later (Before I replied) she texted that she has to cancel and asked if we can rather meet next week. I know she has a temp job on weekends due to covid restrictions so I did not suggest the weekend.
    I did not ask a reason but just said its a pity and we can try again next week.
    I will try next week again as she has been fairly interesting to chat to.
    One way ticket to NC if she cancels again.

Originally Posted by kovalchuk71 View Post
    Hinge has been great for me over the past year or so, but even it is beginning to fall into the cesspool that is Tinder and Bumble.

Nothing but:

-Women with kids
    -“Swipe left if you don’t support *insert far left talking point here*”
    -“Fuk Trump”
    -“Be over 6 foot”
    -“Communists only”
    -Colored-hair hambeasts

I hope there is a “great online dating reset” soon. This chit is becoming depressing. I couldn’t care less what your political leanings are. Don’t refuse to meet/talk to someone over them. That’s room temperature IQ logic.
    We have the same **** in SA.
    You need to add the "Follow me on IG as I am barely on here"
    What is with the women that have babies which are only a few months old on tinder?

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Maybe you had that connection because she was emotionally unstable and there was a "high" in that type of relationship.

You have a good head on your shoulders to realize that type of relationship isn't beneficial to you.
    That's certainly possible. I haven't quite figured out if the strong connection had some correlation to her emotional instability.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I ain't really surprised since I come from a different generation than you. If you had women that were having sex since middle school, why would you'll be surprised by those numbers?

I just learned to accept it and not whine about it.

That's actually pretty normal for women in their 20s to have those high numbers but honestly the vast majority of guys will never know the real number anyway.
    Well, yes, you're looking at it from a different viewpoint than mine. 20 by 23 is insane to me.

20 is just so many ****ing guys. I think I’m setting at least a soft boundary on this stuff, because I still believe there’s a connection/correlation between promiscuity and loyalty/class.
    That is a lot at those ages. Going by things you've said in the past, I'm really surprised you'd get involved with a girl that had been with 20 guys by 23.

I don't think numbers always necessarily correlate to loyalty or lack of loyalty. I think once the numbers get much higher than that it could. It's really something that is going to depend on the person, but I understand your hesitation in wanting to be involved with someone with a high count. I am the same way. I would prefer someone with a count similar to mine. Manwhores don't impress me at all.

It’s hard to say if there’s a connection between it because it can go both ways. A friend of mine in his 40’s has been through a fair amount of relationships and life experiences. He told me something along the lines of “if you marry someone that’s only had a kill count of 5 or something low then maybe a few years into your marriage she’s gonna want to know what other dink is like and she’s gonna go behind your back to do that” or “if you get married to someone that’s already been through their sloot phase in earlier years and has a high kill count she already knows what other dink is like, she is past that phase of her life” some of the most loyal women he knows were ones that were sloots back in the day.

It’s hard to judge really because what he said definitely makes sense. Realistically you’re never going to know the real number of someone else, I’ve met girls that have claimed between 5-30+ but I think I’ve truly only ever believed like 2 of them. I’ve slept with roughly 40 I’d say but I never tell anyone that. I always tell them it’s around the 10 mark.
    Lying about that is just straight bullchit. Especially going that low. You should prob say 20-30 if you're going to lie.
    Unapproved sig line

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    That is a lot at those ages. Going by things you've said in the past, I'm really surprised you'd get involved with a girl that had been with 20 guys by 23.
    Like I said, I'm trying to be more open minded and have less constraints. But I'm figuring this stuff out, and right now I associate the correlation (even if it's light).

I basically have less dealbreakers than before, but I want to sustain preferences better.

Next girl that has an attitude on sex like the last one, will be nexted early in terms of any LTR potential.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like I said, I'm trying to be more open minded and have less constraints. But I'm figuring this stuff out, and right now I associate the correlation (even if it's light).

I basically have less dealbreakers than before, but I want to sustain preferences better.

Next girl that has an attitude on sex like the last one, will be nexted early in terms of any LTR potential.
    Yep, makes sense. Live and learn.
    Unapproved sig line

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Even then, probably not. I'm not a guy who gets preoccupied with a girl's count and I'm well above 20, but if a girl has 20+ by 23 years old I'm definitely going to see her as slooty. It's definitely way above average, though "average" is a bit deceptive since the range can be so big.

Generally, I think it's healthy for a man to sow his wild oats a bit and you never really had that experience. I think it teaches you a bit of perspective. But at the same time you have to be true to yourself. I man-whored a bit, but I also found the idea of banging chicks I barely knew exciting. I don't get the sense that you're that into it.

I don't really think it's that rare. We're just biased by our own experiences. It's just reality that a girl who's more open to meeting some random guy from an app and goes on a lot of dates has also hooked up with a fair amount of guys. On the flip side, I think it's quite normal for a lot of girls to have only slept with men they see as their boyfriend, and in which case around 5 by early 20s is perfectly possible. They're just harder to find, because by definition they are either often unavailable or less open to seeing you in the first place.
    You may be my favorite poster.

What I do know is getting through 2/3 more women helped me move past the psychological discomfort a bit. So I figured maybe another 10 would help more. But like you said, probably diminished returns. I'm still probably going to be uncomfortable by a woman with a high count. But I could get past it if she's the right match for sure.

Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the logic is very weak on the whole “if she only had 5 she’ll wonder about more” side tbh, but that’s my opinion.

Not everyone needs a “slut phase”. I don’t. I’d be more than happy for us both to have a low count and stay together.

So I’ll continue leaning towards a lower count preference.

Why do you lie about your count?
    The count should matter, but what should matter more is if she does things with you she did with other guys/experiements with you.

I was dating a chick about 5 years ago, and she did all things with random guys. Threesomes, BDSM, sex in public, etc. etc. She simply would not do them with me because I was her "boyfriend." That literally caused our break up. How can she say she loves me when she did the fun things with random guys but not me?

If a girl did things with other guys she won't do with you, then that's more of a red flag than the kill count IMO.
    digitalchi;1556326171: "imagine him not only getting elected in 2020 but also in 2024 due to some pro trump movement.

Is there anything in the rules that prevents you from getting elected even though you dont run? I know you technically cant run for a 3rd term"

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It’s hard to say if there’s a connection between it because it can go both ways. A friend of mine in his 40’s has been through a fair amount of relationships and life experiences. He told me something along the lines of “if you marry someone that’s only had a kill count of 5 or something low then maybe a few years into your marriage she’s gonna want to know what other dink is like and she’s gonna go behind your back to do that” or “if you get married to someone that’s already been through their sloot phase in earlier years and has a high kill count she already knows what other dink is like, she is past that phase of her life” some of the most loyal women he knows were ones that were sloots back in the day.
    The more partners someone has been with though the more they're going to realize one person is now unlikely to be the best in every aspect of sex they've ever had and maybe they'll crave something they've previously had that they're not getting.

More partners also equals more chance of ongoing drama from a previous partner.

Not one for slut shaming but I totally get how, after a certain point, the odds are stacked up against you for a successful LTR if the woman has a high kill count.

At the end of the day though, both partners need both a high degree of physical attraction and satisfaction to be happy with monogamy.

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    The more partners someone has been with though the more they're going to realize one person is now unlikely to be the best in every aspect of sex they've ever had and maybe they'll crave something they've previously had that they're not getting.
    I agree with this and find myself comparing past sexual encounters with the new women I'm dating.

I feel bad about it but I cant seem to drop the mindset.

There was one i really liked recently but she was so bad in bed that I coudn't get past it, like I'm always craving/comparing whatever i had in the past.

Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    The count should matter, but what should matter more is if she does things with you she did with other guys/experiements with you.

I was dating a chick about 5 years ago, and she did all things with random guys. Threesomes, BDSM, sex in public, etc. etc. She simply would not do them with me because I was her "boyfriend." That literally caused our break up. How can she say she loves me when she did the fun things with random guys but not me?

If a girl did things with other guys she won't do with you, then that's more of a red flag than the kill count IMO.
    Wow, brutal. She probably saw herself as a sex object with them but viewed sex as more intimate with you.

Fair, but even a count of 5 is enough to compare.

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fair, but even a count of 5 is enough to compare.
    I just quit comparing at a certain point.

It's like do you compare every type of pen you've ever used against each other? Of course not but if all you'd ever used was a cheap bic or pilot G2 then of course you'll compare them against each other. After a hundred pens it either works or it doesn't
    6'2"

Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    I just quit comparing at a certain point.

It's like do you compare every type of pen you've ever used against each other? Of course not but if all you'd ever used was a cheap bic or pilot G2 then of course you'll compare them against each other. After a hundred pens it either works or it doesn't
    I don't compare (or at least I recognize that each couple is different and comes with their own compatibilities and incompatibilities), I was just making the point to skinnyfat that you can compare just as easily with 5, as with 50.

Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The high school sweetheart story is a bit contrived, but I don't think you're painting my position dishonestly. There's a huge middle ground.

But do you think it's completely unfounded for a woman to flag your high count? I think it's a pretty rational perspective. You're hiding information, I guess you don't believe her judgement applies to you? I reckon everyone with high counts feels like they're the exception and a high count has zero correlation to how likely they are to fuk around.

The fact is, if you have a very high count, you are much more likely to have a diminished view on how meaningful sex is. I'm not making claims about whether we should or shouldn't here, but that's a fact. You even admitted it in the first paragraph.

If a woman has a count of 5 from a series of LTRs, it's an indicator that she may view sex differently vs. a woman with 20+ count who definitely doesn't see it as anything intimate or meaningful at all.

My recent ex had a massively diminished view on the importance of sex. I don't think I'm crazy to correlate that with her meeting up with her past "FWB" and at some level thinking it wasn't a big deal. Sex is nothing to her or her friends, except fun and gossip.
    I mean it’s not completely unfounded, I’ve told one or two about the actual count but these are girls I’m not looking to pursue anything serious with. They haven’t seemed to care too much but they haven’t seemed to want to pursue anything serious with me either so they’re probably not bothered about kill count if they’re just looking for a phuk. It’s not that I don’t believe a woman’s judgment applies to me it’s more so the fact that if I have the capability of lying about kill count then to me it’s pretty obvious women do the same too.

Like I said in an earlier post it could work both ways realistically, a girl with a high count could very well see sex as meaningless just as much as a girl who has only had several LTR sexual partners. It all depends entirely on the person and you only really learn that from being with them.

There’s been times I’ve asked a girl her kill count and she’s said only a quarter of what it actually is. Men and women lie about this type of thing.

Regardless though if I told a girl my kill count and I was looking to pursue something serious with her and she was aware of it then I really do think it would have some sort of effect on the possible relationship immediately or later on in the relationship in terms of her having distrust for me etc. It’s definitely something a girl would judge me on just like you yourself would judge a girl if she had a high kill count.

Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Noliberals4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, brutal. She probably saw herself as a sex object with them but viewed sex as more intimate with you.
    yeah man it was a huge gut punch. It pretty much told me she doesn't find me attractive and is just settling down with me. She told me this after a $70 date too. She was like "Yeah I had a threesome with a guy and his wife, and it was like a pr0no." I then asked if she'd do a p0rn-like threesome with me and she said "No, I am monogamous now." I felt like a total cuck and broke up with her a week later (I didn't want her to connect the dots).
    digitalchi;1556326171: "imagine him not only getting elected in 2020 but also in 2024 due to some pro trump movement.

Is there anything in the rules that prevents you from getting elected even though you dont run? I know you technically cant run for a 3rd term"

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't compare (or at least I recognize that each couple is different and comes with their own compatibilities and incompatibilities), I was just making the point to skinnyfat that you can compare just as easily with 5, as with 50.
    Yeah I'm not advocating for excessive experience to be able to compare.

All humans need to understand nobody is perfect or perfectly compatible with anyone else and you just have to be satisfied and motivated enough to communicate and work through your issues to maintain the relationship.

One night stands haven't even been very relevant when "comparing" the sex w/ women I've legit dated anyways - they're just fun in the moment and a confidence boost.

Maybe I'm not as sexual a person as others. Other than starfishes or stank vagene I can't really think of any bad sexual encounters. I just racked up big numbers by staying single for pretty much my whole 20s and partying. Just one new girl every month over a 5 year period equals 60 right there and that's only one a month.
    6'2"

Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

More partners also equals more chance of ongoing drama from a previous partner.

Not one for slut shaming but I totally get how, after a certain point, the odds are stacked up against you for a successful LTR if the woman has a high kill count.

At the end of the day though, both partners need both a high degree of physical attraction and satisfaction to be happy with monogamy.
    That is a solid point. It’s a very difficult subject to try and lean on one side for. As said previously it’s very much something that falls in the middle ground. I understand the point of what my friend tried to make but I also get yours and lucifers point too. I think it’s just entirely subjective to the woman I guess. If I was with a woman with a high kill count I wouldn’t particularly like it but I wouldn’t oppose to being with someone with a high kill count.

Do you think realistically you’re less likely to have a successful LTR with a woman that has a high kill count as opposed to someone with only low figures? I get where you’re coming from completely though that if she’s got a high kill count she isn’t settling for a reason possibly so is going to continue phukin other people.

With some girls I’ve been speaking to they’ve hit me with the “I’ve done my fair bit of sleeping around and now I want to settle down” it just sounds so dirty, like you’ve had enough dinks inside you and now you’re gonna “settle” for me after you’ve been filled up? No thanks Jeff. I’ve stopped speaking to some over things like this.
    Last edited by Austin317; 09-30-2020 at 01:00 PM.

yeah man it was a huge gut punch. It pretty much told me she doesn't find me attractive and is just settling down with me. She told me this after a $70 date too. She was like "Yeah I had a threesome with a guy and his wife, and it was like a pr0no." I then asked if she'd do a p0rn-like threesome with me and she said "No, I am monogamous now." I felt like a total cuck and broke up with her a week later (I didn't want her to connect the dots).
    I reckon that's more common than you think, and wouldn't take it too personally. There's likely a dichotomy in her mind.

Honestly, you're probably a better catch than any of those people so she sees serious potential in you. It isn't as a simple as alpha/beta chit the misc always spews.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    You don't wanna marry the town whore but I agree with you. Also, do women really ask you guys your kill counts? No girl has asked me that since I was in my early 20s. After you reach about 20 or so no one keeps up with their kill count or at least I didn't and none of my friends did either
    I never said anything about marrying the town whore, I'm just saying I'm never concerned about a woman's sexual past cause it doesn't matter.

I care more about if she's clean and how many bfs she's had. If she's been with 18 dudes and all of them were her bfs? To me that's more of a red flag than a woman who's been with 18 dudes but she's only had two bfs and the 16 others were just flings, fuk buddies, FWB, ONS.

Edit: Also I can't even remember the last time a woman has ever asked me how many women I've been with. Women assume I either have a gf or I have multiple women interested in me. And yeah once you get to a certain age, most people assume you're gonna be fuking anyway so it doesn't matter about the killcount.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

Like I said in an earlier post it could work both ways realistically, a girl with a high count could very well see sex as meaningless just as much as a girl who has only had several LTR sexual partners. It all depends entirely on the person and you only really learn that from being with them.
    This a point that comes up here repeatedly. It's poor logic to say that just because something could be true, means it equivalent. There's a probability assignation here, and I'm making the claim that it's non-negligible.

Sure, in the end it entirely depends on the actual individual person and their character, but I don't have a year to find this out. We all have to apply these shortcuts at some level to evaluate character without investing months or years.

If I could make the differentiation within a few dates? Ye sure. But I think low count is a decent indicator.

Also, I understand that women can and will lie about counts, but I'd like to set that aside for the sake of discussion. I did discover this girls count at 20+, for sure.

That is a solid point. It’s a very difficult subject to try and lean on one side for. As said previously it’s very much something that falls in the middle ground. I very much understand the point of what my friend tried to make but I also get yours and lucifers point too. I think it’s just entirely subjective to the woman I guess.

Do you think realistically you’re less likely to have a successful LTR with a woman that has a high kill count as opposed to someone with only low figures? I get where you’re coming from completely though that if she’s got a high kill count she isn’t settling for a reason possibly so is going to continue phukin other people.

With some girls I’ve been speaking to they’ve hit me with the “I’ve done my fair bit of sleeping around and now I want to settle down” it just sounds so dirty, like you’ve had enough dinks inside you and now you’re gonna “settle” for me after you’ve been filled up? No thanks Jeff. I’ve stopped speaking to some over things like this.
    One part that disagrees with me about your last statement is the fact that a woman who says that is implying "sex was a priority to me in the past and I thought the best way to fulfill that was by sleeping with many partners/having sex with little to no emotional connection."
    & saying she's ready to settle down implies "sex is less of a priority for me now and fulfilling my desires gets in the way of having a relationship that leads to marriage and kids."
    IMO the opposite should be true and having a great sex life with your one partner should help lead you to a potential LTR that could result in marriage/kids. Anyone who thinks they're "sacrificing their sex like" in an LTR is destined for failure.
    There is often so much more to the story than someone's number itself and how they may refer to past experiences and their current actions/state of mind tells a more complete story.

That being said i believe there are factual studies (which I've seen posted on the misc) that confirm higher kill counts are more likely to negatively affect a woman's ability to have a successful LTR than a man's. There are exceptions to all rules/trends and I don't care to waste my energy shaming/judging anyone but yeah... facts are facts.

I reckon that's more common than you think, and wouldn't take it too personally. There's likely a dichotomy in her mind.

Honestly, you're probably a better catch than any of those people so she sees serious potential in you. It isn't as a simple as alpha/beta chit the misc always spews.
    If I was a better catch then why won't she fulfill some of the most popular fantasies? She would do it for a random guy but not the "better catch?" It's so insulting, I think it's worse than kill count IMO.

legbroke is just really nice. (+1000) legbroke is just really nice. (+1000) legbroke is just really nice. (+1000) legbroke is just really nice. (+1000) legbroke is just really nice. (+1000) legbroke is just really nice. (+1000) legbroke is just really nice. (+1000) legbroke is just really nice. (+1000) legbroke is just really nice. (+1000) legbroke is just really nice. (+1000) legbroke is just really nice. (+1000)

Sure, in the end it entirely depends on the actual individual person and their character, but I don't have a year to find this out. We all have to apply these shortcuts at some level to evaluate character without investing months or years.

If I could make the differentiation within a few dates? Ye sure. But I think low count is a decent indicator.
    I feel like this right here is the best argument against Katya's thread the other day disparaging the use of "superficial" attributes.

Ideally, we could learn every partner's full and true thoughts about whatever, but that's just not practical. Have to judge them on "superficial" stuff to some degree.

If I was a better catch then why won't she fulfill some of the most popular fantasies? She would do it for a random guy but not the "better catch?" It's so insulting, I think it's worse than kill count IMO.
    It is worse. I've seen women try to explain the situation where they do all the freaky stuff with other guys and then don't want to with the "better catch" and it never makes any sense. If it was something they just tried once and didn't like then I could understand but if they do it multiple times with multiple other guys then that excuse doesn't work.

In all likelihood they don't find the "better catch" as attractive or sexually arousing as the guys she was with in the past
    6'2"

Closed Thread