Page 268 of 287 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,040 of 8581
    Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    It's over 2 years since I went NC with my ex. I think I've actually reached the point where I could talk about her or look at a picture without a strong gut wrenching emotional reaction.

The first 6 months were brutal. I couldn't stop thinking about her, waking up with sweats, crying randomly, forcibly distracting my thoughts, being constantly reminded of her. I couldn't really date properly without this heavy comparison. I think what made that even worse is knowing that she 'moved on' super quick to new guys (I slipped once and checked her IG, BIG MISTAKE).

A year in, and I had to ask my Mom not to bring her up since it brought back bad emotions.

Now, 2 years in, I might go a day or two without thinking about her. And feel okay thinking about history.

Honestly, the entire ordeal is kinda brutal but I knew that when I ended it; decided that accepting a heavy short term pain was better than a (probable) long term one if I stayed.
    Can relate and you’re doing better than me. I’m 8 years from my breakup and 6+ years from seeing my ex in person and 3+ years complete NC and STILL not over him. Don’t think I’ve gone even an hour without thinking about him in the entire 8 years.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    At 40 he already might be divorced with kids. I think a lot of divorced guys do not want a second family and another round of kids. They just want to enjoy their free time and enjoy dating. So then it could work.
    He doesn't have kids and I can't remember but I don't think he's divorced either. Didn't really get into if he's dated anyone long term. If not, thats definitely a red flag for a 40 year old.

It's over 2 years since I went NC with my ex. I think I've actually reached the point where I could talk about her or look at a picture without a strong gut wrenching emotional reaction.

The first 6 months were brutal. I couldn't stop thinking about her, waking up with sweats, crying randomly, forcibly distracting my thoughts, being constantly reminded of her. I couldn't really date properly without this heavy comparison. I think what made that even worse is knowing that she 'moved on' super quick to new guys (I slipped once and checked her IG, BIG MISTAKE).

A year in, and I had to ask my Mom not to bring her up since it brought back bad emotions.

Now, 2 years in, I might go a day or two without thinking about her. And feel okay thinking about history.

Honestly, the entire ordeal is kinda brutal but I knew that when I ended it; decided that accepting a heavy short term pain was better than a (probable) long term one if I stayed.
    That sounds brutal but I'm glad you seem to be over the hump. I have a feeling if I ever end it with my FWB that's how I'm going to be. One time I tried and went 4 months with no contact and was soooo sad the entire time.
    Unapproved sig line

newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brightbrah View Post
    I believe you mentioned earlier that you are a black brah? I remember someone mentioning in the OG thread that he had no problem finding sloots to hookup with (I guess mostly white girls), but struggled greatly to find a girl that wanted a relationship. Double-edged sword I guess.
    Yeah I am and honestly BLM has tinder on easy mode right now for black brahs. Loads of college sloots with BLM in their bios, I've been doing better and my 8/10+ boys are just killing it but also summer time+quarantine.
    Personally haven't struggled with finding relationships but I mostly match with and talk to sloots or women that I wouldn't want a LTR with.(On tinder)

I'm considering expanding my range to around 35 mi but honestly wouldn't want to drive 30-45 mins for a date.
    After I move back out in sept. life should be even easier as I can just brings girls straight over for dates.
    certified sp driller

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No I don’t think she looks like me

This is the only part of your post that counts, since, if you said she did look like you, then I wouldnt carry on out of respect for your wish to not post a look a like.

But since you said she doesn't look like you, 80 page thread on main misc incoming....

And btw you are right. She's probably a 7-7.5/10. You are probably a 5.5-6/10 so I'll make sure to let the misc know you aren't as pretty. I won't go into details about the bags under your eyes, damaged hair, etc...But same type of 47yo Karen +/-.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post

This is the only part of your post that counts, since, if you said she did look like you, then I wouldnt carry on out of respect for your wish to not post a look a like.

But since you said she doesn't look like you, 80 page thread on main misc incoming....

And btw you are right. She's probably a 7-7.5/10. You are probably a 5.5-6/10 so I'll make sure to let the misc know you aren't as pretty. I won't go into details about the bags under your eyes, damaged hair, etc...But same type of 47yo Karen +/-.
    Srsly, why are you being such a dik to SS? There's really no need for all the insults.
    Unapproved sig line

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Srsly, why are you being such a dik to SS? There's really no need for all the insults.
    Huh? I called her a 5.5-6/10. That means I'd probably smash. Which is a compliment to 99% of women her age. I talk about my thin hair, wrinkles, etc..too.. Stop being so easily rustled.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can relate and you’re doing better than me. I’m 8 years from my breakup and 6+ years from seeing my ex in person and 3+ years complete NC and STILL not over him. Don’t think I’ve gone even an hour without thinking about him in the entire 8 years.
    You were in it much, much deeper than me. I had my guard up the entire time and still ended up with that result.

How many years were you together?
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3+ intense years.
    Thank you for sharing. I think we can all take a page out of that experience. While it was tough for you after ending it, it was better in the long run. I know you mentioned that most of us miscers are less in age than you, so I can assume that you were at the point in your life where you were thinking of starting a family, etc...probably made it even tougher to break the ties.

I am mid 20s and I grew up out in the sticks where it is not uncommon for people to be married not long after graduating (high school- most people who choose college have left town), and I am now seeing where the relationships have become breakups/divorces. I don't have fb but I hear about it from people I've kept in touch with. I feel like there has to be a balance of starting your family at an appropriate point in life, but at the same time, you have to enter that venture with the right person. Hence, it is easy to choose the wrong person at the right time.

Originally Posted by newbuck View Post
    Yeah I am and honestly BLM has tinder on easy mode right now for black brahs. Loads of college sloots with BLM in their bios, I've been doing better and my 8/10+ boys are just killing it but also summer time+quarantine.
    Personally haven't struggled with finding relationships but I mostly match with and talk to sloots or women that I wouldn't want a LTR with.(On tinder)

I'm considering expanding my range to around 35 mi but honestly wouldn't want to drive 30-45 mins for a date.
    After I move back out in sept. life should be even easier as I can just brings girls straight over for dates.
    Hahah well I'm glad you're able to capitalize from these recent trends, srs

Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Was speaking to some girl for a few days, seemed pretty cool then she ghosted me for about 3-4 days and has just popped up saying “ummm..... hi” then sent a separate text with smiley and waving emojis. I get that sometimes people are busy but the way she has sent the message is making it seem as if she wasn’t busy and more so just didn’t bother replying to my last message. Do I respond to this or no?

Brain says to leave it until tonight then respond saying “sup” and just play the game with her however I’m bad at playing games.

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You were in it much, much deeper than me. I had my guard up the entire time and still ended up with that result.

How many years were you together?
    13+ years together. Or counting from when we met until everything in the divorce was finalized it was 17+ years.

Wow

Huh? I called her a 5.5-6/10. That means I'd probably smash. Which is a compliment to 99% of women her age. I talk about my thin hair, wrinkles, etc..too.. Stop being so easily rustled.
    Oh bullchit. You are constantly insulting her. I'm pretty sure I've never seen her say one mean thing to you so I'm curious why you're so pissed at her that you insult her every chance you get.
    Unapproved sig line

Wow
    Created 5 minutes ago, already on page 3

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...7145981&page=3

Enjoy

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Oh bullchit. You are constantly insulting her. I'm pretty sure I've never seen her say one mean thing to you so I'm curious why you're so pissed at her that you insult her every chance you get.

Created 5 minutes ago, already on page 3

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...7145981&page=3

Enjoy

Unapproved sig line

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    has anything changed since page 1 of thread 1?

mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think women are finally more open to go out. Talking to 5 girls right now after basically nothing for months. Feels good man. I did change my profile pic too though maybe that had something to do with it.

Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post
    No it is still the lonely hearts club.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post
    (dear diary) Focused mainly on Tinder this week. Had a lot of matches, some with some hotties. Engaging a few but striking out hard. I think I'm being too nice and self sabatoging when some of them just want more aggression and to hook up. But honestly I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Getting back on Bumble now, taking a break from hinge starting about a week ago since I went through all the profiles and nothing was too great (will go back though since I think that's my best bet at a quality gf).

I'm also not very patient when people don't respond after a couple messages. I usually give it a couple days before I delete them, sometimes sooner. Just feel like if they wanted to keep talking they would keep the messages going. I'm busy and I know some of them are too, and I know they are getting swamped with messages, but..yea. Fuk I need more practice at this sh!t, this sucks.

You gotta strike when the iron is hot, if you don't, they're gonna feel rejected and ghost your ass. I had to learn that the hard way. Now when a woman is being sexually aggressive/flirtatious online, I take advantage of it.

I also noticed when my place is clean that I tend to be more confident not only online but irl too cause you never know if a woman wants to hook up on the same day.

Plus I've had women reply back to me after several days to weeks after I sent them a message, just be patient and focus on other women. But alot of times a woman will reply back asap but sometimes **** does happen and if it's another man in her life, so be it. That guy could turn out to be lame and she can get back to you.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been in relationships for the majority of the time, so only dipping in and out of dating apps over the years.

I find a girlfriend within meeting 1-3 new women. Apparently I'm too picky though

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been in relationships for the majority of the time, so only dipping in and out of dating apps over the years.

I find a girlfriend within meeting 1-3 new women.
    all i remember is an asian girl rode you one morning and then ghosted you afterwards.

all i remember is an asian girl rode you one morning and then ghosted you afterwards.
    I'm sensing negatively from you.

I'm sensing negatively from you.
    lol was just a post that stuck in my mind. depicted the frustration of post-modern dating well.

lol was just a post that stuck in my mind. depicted the frustration of post-modern dating well.
    I don't think it was me though, that's never happened. Might have been someone else ITT.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hugs. Emotional drama is a NO NO for anyone. Stay strong

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mcboo2 View Post
    I think women are finally more open to go out. Talking to 5 girls right now after basically nothing for months. Feels good man. I did change my profile pic too though maybe that had something to do with it.
    Ironically, I got more dates during the "quarantine", so maybe your pictures had more of an effect than you realized.

mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lol know some of these feels. 12 yr relationship. Slipped and checked the gram got to see the new dude on the family yearly rafting trip the other day. That was, to put it mildly, extremely annoying lol.

Lol know some of these feels. 12 yr relationship. Slipped and checked the gram got to see the new dude on the family yearly rafting trip the other day. That was, to put it mildly, extremely annoying lol.
    Yeah I learned the hard way that a picture burns into your mind and you can’t unsee it and it stays with you many years longer than any verbal info would have.

Haven’t checked on my ex at all in 7 years but the first year after/during our breakup I did check on him. Saw horrible pics of this double life he was living with shady people in shady motels etc. Was horrific and wish I could unsee that stuff but once you’ve seen it it’s just burned in your mind.

So I learned the hard way and after that first year never checked on him ever again.

Brutal

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still think of my first love from 15 years ago. I hooked up with her like 4 years ago. She ended up having a baby 9 months later but she said it’s her mans baby

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    I still think of my first love from 15 years ago. I hooked up with her like 4 years ago. She ended up having a baby 9 months later but she said it’s her mans baby
    Ummmmm......... how does she know for sure?
    Unapproved sig line