Page 244 of 256 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,320 of 7677
    **** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by qawsedb View Post
    What do you mean by direct game? Like inviting them straight over or asking them out for a date?
    I don't go on dates.

I simply get straight to the point and say when are they're free so we can get together and that I'm not looking for anything serious.

Sure sometimes I don't get responses back or sometimes they unmatch (in b4 some idiot says I was being too forward. If you wanna deal with attention whores who wanna keep you talking on the app instead of meeting up and then bitching about it on the forums be my guest) but the ones who have some type of interest usually reply and appreciate that just like they do irl.

I don't really invite them straight over (one of these days I might though just to see), I just set something for when both me and them are free.

I notice I tend to get a better response rate on Hinge and Facebook Dating than I do on Tinder so far.

In b4 those women are sluts, whores, fat, ugly, blah blah blah or that Mode One only works because of baseless this and that. Stfu. I don't wanna hear it.

Mode One always works even when you get rejected because you don't waste time with women that don't like you. Dating shouldn't be a complicated process, it should be organic and seamless and if it doesn't work for you, you're doing something wrong.
    Last edited by BlackScorpio91; 06-02-2020 at 11:54 PM.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your opener is a generic "being direct" line lol
    *AP5 crew*
    *flip phone crew*
    *we're all gonna make it brahs crew*

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deltakappabrah View Post
    Your opener is a generic "being direct" line lol
    And?

Works for me.

If it doesn't work for you, not my problem.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just pointing out it's a bit ridiculous to claim it as if it was some revolutionary opener that other miscers shouldn't use
    *AP5 crew*
    *flip phone crew*
    *we're all gonna make it brahs crew*

Originally Posted by deltakappabrah View Post
    Just pointing out it's a bit ridiculous to claim it as if it was some revolutionary opener that other miscers shouldn't use
    Never said it was revolutionary, I'm just saying if it works for me, someone might get the wrong idea and start spamming that "generic" opener. It's a simple opener and yet works well for me.

But I can see why you thought that by my post, wasn't trying to make it seem like it was groundbreaking.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any advice?
    Talking to a 24 y/o college grad, for about two weeks. Talk on phone daily, have been on two dates, first ended in just a kiss, second was mostly making out and fingering cause was at her parents crib.
    She wants me as LTR, I think potential is there since has good personality.

I know she has phukked other guys in ONS so feels like she has me on that make them wait bs.
    3 dates Is usually my limit so told her I’d get a room this weekend and some takeout, she told me come over instead.

Normally wouldn’t be pressed about it but told her I was talking to other girls and phukked up by deleted my dating apps cause she wanted to be exclusive and I thought she’d put out.

If I don’t at least get head planning on redownloading apps and telling her the truth/nexting.

Originally Posted by newbuck View Post
    Any advice?
    Talking to a 24 y/o college grad, for about two weeks. Talk on phone daily, have been on two dates, first ended in just a kiss, second was mostly making out and fingering cause was at her parents crib.

I know she has phukked other guys in ONS so feels like she has me on that make them wait bs.
    3 dates Is usually my limit so told her I’d get a room this weekend and some takeout, she told me come over instead.

Normally wouldn’t be pressed about it but told her I was talking to other girls and phukked up by deleted my dating apps cause she wanted to be exclusive and I thought she’d put out.

If I don’t at least get head planning on redownloading apps and telling her the truth/nexting.
    Honestly the 3 date rule is for guys with no game gotta be honest. You don't need 3 dates or even 1 date to have sex with a woman. Me and other dudes are having women meet us for sex without going on dates or spending money on them or talking on the phone all day every day with them because we don't need to. Also don't be following her program, make her follow YOUR program. That's why alot of guys fail because they're all cookie cutter copies of each other and that's why alot of women don't respect men.

Anyway to answer the question, I'm not an advocate of the 2,3 or whatever day date rule cause that's an outdated philology. It's 2020, time to upgrade your game man.

Now do you want her as gf material or are you just using her for sex? Be honest.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000) newbuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Honestly the 3 date rule is for guys with no game gotta be honest. You don't need 3 dates or even 1 date to have sex with a woman. Me and other dudes are having women meet us for sex without going on dates or spending money on them or talking on the phone all day every day with them because we don't need to. Also don't be following her program, make her follow YOUR program. That's why alot of guys fail because they're all cookie cutter copies of each other and that's why alot of women don't respect men.

Anyway to answer the question, I'm not an advocate of the 2,3 or whatever day date rule cause that's an outdated philology. It's 2020, time to upgrade your game man.

Now do you want her as gf material or are you just using her for sex? Be honest.
    I don’t believe in the 3 date rule myself either. What I meant is I’m just saying that’s my personal limit where if a broad doesn’t put out by then and isn’t a virgin, on to the next usually cause she is playing games or attraction wasn’t there whatever. I don’t even try to make myself wait, that’s just how long I will tolerate it

I’ve had sex on the first date before and have pulled women in the club so I don’t disagree.
    I usually talk for about an hr a day because she is one of those want to text all the time types.

Honestly I’m looking for an LTR but I can do better especially once quarantine ends. I was just looking for input on whether to be straight with her, or just cut back and cut her off once **** ends
    I’ll admit I usually don’t do LTRS and quarantine had me get caught in a moment of weakness
    Last edited by newbuck; 06-05-2020 at 09:58 AM.

I don’t believe in the 3 date rule myself either. What I meant is I’m just saying that’s my personal limit where if a broad doesn’t put out by then and isn’t a virgin, on to the next usually cause she is playing games or attraction wasn’t there whatever.

I’ve had sex on the first date before and have pulled women in the club so I don’t disagree.
    I usually talk for about an hr a day because she is one of those want to text all the time types.

Honestly I’m looking for an LTR but I can do better especially once quarantine ends. I was just looking for input on whether to be straight with her, or just cut back and cut her off once **** ends
    I’ll admit I usually don’t do LTRS and quarantine had me get caught in a moment of weakness
    Be straight with her.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like an addict, I went on a walking date again last night.
    Girl was super cool and turns out she's originally from the same neck of the woods as me.

Thing is- she's Mormon?? Not sure how to take that. She made it very clear that she doesn't "follow all the rules". I take that to mean that this isn't going to result in her taking me to meet her parents someday, so it's whatever. Not like I'm trying to settle down rn anyway.
    Any of you brahs ever hang around girls with this sort of background? She hit me up this morning so hanging out again is definitely a possibility if I choose to.

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brightbrah View Post
    Like an addict, I went on a walking date again last night.
    Girl was super cool and turns out she's originally from the same neck of the woods as me.

Thing is- she's Mormon?? Not sure how to take that. She made it very clear that she doesn't "follow all the rules". I take that to mean that this isn't going to result in her taking me to meet her parents someday, so it's whatever. Not like I'm trying to settle down rn anyway.
    Any of you brahs ever hang around girls with this sort of background? She hit me up this morning so hanging out again is definitely a possibility if I choose to.
    I grew up living next to a lot of Mormons. They're nice people with huge families. Usually their church takes up most of Sunday. I have no clue about how to date one though.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She made it very clear that she doesn't "follow all the rules"
    She wants the pork n beans.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I grew up living next to a lot of Mormons. They're nice people with huge families. Usually their church takes up most of Sunday. I have no clue about how to date one though.
    Used to visit family who lived in Utah for a time. Wont lie most of the mormon girls I saw were clean, pretty and well dressed. May be he lucked out and finds the right balance.
    Last edited by Mercworx; 06-08-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    Defend the Republic!
    MAGA

4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I'm surprised people are still stupid enough to play games and to text after two to three days or in some cases a week or month. Unless the woman is inexperienced like in her teens, that **** ain't gonna work on most women that have a clue.

Lol it works for me. I had women I'd string along for over a year just by simple texts, phone conversations and still be down to **** after all that.

4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4North1Side2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So unfortunately I'm back in the game guys. After 1 year and 3 months my relationship with my ex ended. I'm pissed because I really saw us going the distance. We planned on moving in together soon and I've been ring shopping.

She broke up with me yesterday, you know why? Because I was at the gym too long yesterday and didn't bother to check in with her. "I was cheating."

I got my little bit of **** from her house, told her I'm not putting up with this **** and got ghost. I was really mad yesterday over us ending and made dating profiles on Tinder and Facebook to get my mind off of it.

Its crazy, my main pic is of my sons and I, my profile is hella basic saying "I like beaches and mountains", I got a lot of cute young college chick's still matching with me

I'm not meeting any anytime soon. Just using these apps for validation while I continue to be about my purpose in life.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4North1Side2 View Post
    She broke up with me yesterday, you know why? Because I was at the gym too long yesterday and didn't bother to check in with her. "I was cheating."
    You realize this was just her excuse, right? She probably monkeybranched and has been planning an exit for months.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    You realize this was just her excuse, right? She probably monkeybranched and has been planning an exit for months.
    This^

She either cheated, or she’s truly insecure/psycho.

I’d go with the cheating route though. Usually those that accuse are the ones doing so.
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ

Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly. She was just looking for an opportunity to break it off without feeling guilty she took the first chance she could with a justifiable reason in her mind no matter how small.

Also I would take the pictures of your sons off Tinder.
    Last edited by Mercworx; 06-08-2020 at 11:48 AM.
    Defend the Republic!
    MAGA

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    Exactly. She was just looking for an opportunity to break it off withour feeling guilty she took the first chance she could with a justifiable reason in her mind no matter how small.

Also I would take the pictures of your sons off Tinder.
    This. Do you know how many weirdos are out there? Have never understood why someone would put their kids on their dating sites/apps.
    Unapproved sig line

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    This. Do you know how many weirdos are out there? Have never understood why someone would put their kids on their dating sites/apps.
    The gf wanted to start an instagram page just for family. I still said "no". I just dont like the idea of it.

Any advice?

No need to solidfy anything yet. Casually date her and others before deciding. Sometimes we are to quick to "next" a woman. You dont have anything to compare her to yet and she may reveal more positive traits as time goes on. If you tell her you will never want anyrhing serious now she may dip.
    Defend the Republic!
    MAGA

TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys some advice please.

-Back in March right before lockdown started I met this girl on bumble.
    -We've been talking everyday for nearly 3 months now texting and video chatting. She made quarantine A LOT easier lmao because we were always talking.
    -She was living in this city for school and left right before the borders closed to go home. She lives out of state about 3.5 hours away and borders are still closed so we can't actually visit each other
    -She's pretty incredible and I have a great connection with her. Total HBB as well .
    -Since we haven't/can't met each other, I think there is hesitation on both of our ends to say we are in a relationship, even though the way we talk to each other, flirt etc..is basically a relationship.
    -We talked a lot about how we are both excited to meet up when possible and have plans to do it when we are allowed to.

-Around April I connected with another girl on that app
    -She's great as well and lives in my city and a short drive away.
    -I kind of put her on the back-burner but still messaged back and forth occasionally. But it's pretty clear she's into me as well.
    -My city opened up this week and now most restaurants/bars/shops are open and lockdown is ending
    -She messages me and asks to meet-up this week...

Not sure what to do here...Am I cheating if I meet up wit this second girl for a date this week? Kind of feels like it.

Pandemic got the dating messed lol.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The gf wanted to start an instagram page just for family. I still said "no". I just dont like the idea of it.

No need to solidfy anything yet. Casually date her and others before deciding. Sometimes we are to quick to "next" a woman. You dont have anything to compare her to yet and she may reveal more positive traits as time goes on. If you tell her you will never want anyrhing serious now she may dip.
    Well IG is different than dating apps. If you keep it private and only have family on there I don't see an issue.
    Unapproved sig line

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This. It always strike me as odd when some guys don't see it coming at all, especially to the point of going ring shopping.

Originally Posted by 4North1Side2 View Post
    So unfortunately I'm back in the game guys. After 1 year and 3 months my relationship with my ex ended. I'm pissed because I really saw us going the distance. We planned on moving in together soon and I've been ring shopping.

I got my little bit of **** from her house, told her I'm not putting up with this **** and got ghost. I was really mad yesterday over us ending and made dating profiles on Tinder and Facebook to get my mind off of it.

Its crazy, my main pic is of my sons and I, my profile is hella basic saying "I like beaches and mountains", I got a lot of cute young college chick's still matching with me

I'm not meeting any anytime soon. Just using these apps for validation while I continue to be about my purpose in life.
    Unless you have no interest at the moment, just get laid. You don't need validation.

Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    Guys some advice please.

-Back in March right before lockdown started I met this girl on bumble.
    -We've been talking everyday for nearly 3 months now texting and video chatting. She made quarantine A LOT easier lmao because we were always talking.
    -She was living in this city for school and left right before the borders closed to go home. She lives out of state about 3.5 hours away and borders are still closed so we can't actually visit each other
    -She's pretty incredible and I have a great connection with her. Total HBB as well .
    -Since we haven't/can't met each other, I think there is hesitation on both of our ends to say we are in a relationship, even though the way we talk to each other, flirt etc..is basically a relationship.
    -We talked a lot about how we are both excited to meet up when possible and have plans to do it when we are allowed to.

-Around April I connected with another girl on that app
    -She's great as well and lives in my city and a short drive away.
    -I kind of put her on the back-burner but still messaged back and forth occasionally. But it's pretty clear she's into me as well.
    -My city opened up this week and now most restaurants/bars/shops are open and lockdown is ending
    -She messages me and asks to meet-up this week...

Not sure what to do here...Am I cheating if I meet up wit this second girl for a date this week? Kind of feels like it.

Pandemic got the dating messed lol.
    No. Relationships involve meeting face to face and having sex. Unless you explicitly stated that to her that you're in a relationship for whatever reason.

ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What kind of picture do you guys use for your profile picture. Mine is alright but I don't have really any other good alternatives.

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Well IG is different than dating apps. If you keep it private and only have family on there I don't see an issue.
    True, I still find it unnerving though.

Originally Posted by ItsJamesthefin View Post
    What kind of picture do you guys use for your profile picture. Mine is alright but I don't have really any other good alternatives.
    Mine was just a straight up face pic. From the chest up really.
    Defend the Republic!
    MAGA

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure what to do about this girl. First girl I kissed post dating app cleanse. Had sex first night. Have been seeing her every 2-3 days since. Our txt convo's go like this:

Me: hey
    Her: hey what's up
    Me: come over later
    Her: ok when
    Me: 7ish
    Her: here
    Me: come in

(2-3 days later)

Legit exactly like that for a month. Some days shell stay for two nights. She left a toothbrush and deodorant here after like the 3rd night she was here. Her body is hot af. Like she walks in my house wearing a tight tube dress each time and I get hard. She's cute border line pretty. 8/10 from the back, 6.5/10 from the front. We've basically only gone to the park together one day and the beach. Besides that we just eat have sex and cuddle. Work out a little in my home gym area. Sex is good. Real good. Last time was awesome.

Long story short she stayed last Thursday. Left Fri early. Saturday comes and I txted her "hey" she txted "good morning how are you". I txted back "gmorning wanna go to the beach" she txted back shes gonna be outta state till Sunday.

I went NC. Why?

Bc I want her to put in some phuckin effort. But she hasn't texted anything. What do?

Meanwhile this 21 yo I was seeing last summer b4 the camwhore texts me out of the blue. Haven't seen her in a year. Funniest txt convo of all time. It's long so not gonna screen shot it.

Take a shirtless pic. Srs
    #MMGA

brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brightbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    She wants the pork n beans.
    Used to visit family who lived in Utah for a time. Wont lie most of the mormon girls I saw were clean, pretty and well dressed. May be he lucked out and finds the right balance.
    lol thanks guys, I will update you all on what happens of course.

Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    Guys some advice please.
    Where do you live that "state borders are closed"? I drove to the worst state for the virus (New York) and back in April and there was absolutely nothing stopping anyone from going in and out. Sounds like lame excuse. You guys haven't even hung out yet; she can go NC at any moment. I'd go hang out with the second girl in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Not sure what to do about this girl. First girl I kissed post dating app cleanse. Had sex first night. Have been seeing her every 2-3 days since. Our txt convo's go like this:

(2-3 days later)

Legit exactly like that for a month. Some days shell stay for two nights. She left a toothbrush and deodorant here after like the 3rd night she was here. Her body is hot af. Like she walks in my house wearing a tight tube dress each time and I get hard. She's cute border line pretty. 8/10 from the back, 6.5/10 from the front. We've basically only gone to the park together one day and the beach. Besides that we just eat have sex and cuddle. Work out a little in my home gym area. Sex is good. Real good. Last time was awesome.

Long story short she stayed last Thursday. Left Fri early. Saturday comes and I txted her "hey" she txted "good morning how are you". I txted back "gmorning wanna go to the beach" she txted back shes gonna be outta state till Sunday.

I went NC. Why?

Bc I want her to put in some phuckin effort. But she hasn't texted anything. What do?
    do you think she just wants your dink and nothing more? Sounds like it...I mean, I suppose you could wait a few days and see if she hits you up again. Based on what you've shared, she's probably not the one you'll settle down with...
    Funny, meanwhile, the same girl is probably doing the 3 date rule with some other guy. Crazy to think about.

shirtless beach pic (candid)

Professional pic. Alot of women like that particular pic of mine.

Not saying you gotta do that but it'll make you stand out from the rest of the dudes who have selfies only.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

shirtless beach pic (candid)
    I would use a shirtless pic (have to make it where it's not obvious) but I'm kinda fat (still have an athletic build but just have a tiny stomach) now so idk how much it will work.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter