Closed Thread
Page 13 of 306 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So this was probably the best date I've been on so far, but there's a significant twist. Essay incoming.

Rewind a bit, within the first few dates, she had admitted to dating another guy shortly before she met me. This was after I set the exclusive sex boundary, which was fine. (in b4 she's lying), but she said she hadn't had sex with him, described him as "really nice" but not as good looking as me, and felt guilty because he seemed really into her, but she was having sex with me. Also said she was really confused. As you know, we met for a few weeks after that in the FWB type situation.

So tonight we met for dinner. Something seemed off with her, and I even mentioned it - she said nothing's wrong but turned out I was right. Afterwards she said she couldn't continue anymore, because this other guy is getting more serious and she feels terrible. I think she was relieved when I told her it's fine, and in my mind it was gonna end in a few weeks anyway when she went travelling for a couple of months.

So at this point you'd think, you just went home right? Well actually at this point we ended up talking for 3+ hours and it was the best conversation I've had since I started dating. We were both being so real with each other, because we had nothing to lose or hide now. In those few hours we learned more about each other than in all the dates combined x 10.

Some pretty interesting stuff came up, plus feedback. I guess first we agreed that we weren't compatible longer term. Then she said stuff like she was more detail oriented than I am, that I just seemed really chill and not to care much, and that's why she assumed I was a player. I laughed really hard, because as you all know - she couldn't be more wrong about me not being detail oriented, analytical and to think deeply about things. By the end of the conversation though, she was saying she judged me wrong.

She also gave me some feedback about making a girl feel special sometimes, along with specific examples - and I actually saw her point. That said, she kinda berated the guy she was seeing for being too clingy, too nice and giving her gifts etc. But at the same time she said she likes how it makes her feel special... I said, "do you like this guy?", and she made a iffy face gave this answer like "he's really nice, and our mutual friends think we should be together".

Think about that. She said he made her feel special constantly and was really nice, and I didn't, but she's more attracted to me and was fukking me. If I was to hazard a guess, I reckon they got intimate eventually though and then she knew she had breached my boundary, which is okay.

I will takeaway though that I'm in no danger of doing too much beta stuff like that. I should really throw in some stuff to make a girl feel special a bit more often, but then again she wasn't my girlfriend... so this is for future reference for a girl I want long term.

And then she started saying how cute I was, and even went to kiss me again on the lips when she said goodbye? So trying to make sense of this, and based on what she said, she was much more physically attracted to me, but had more compatibility with him - said he was more aligned with Asian culture, had mutual friends etc. She kept bringing up Asian food and how I wasn't that into it and that would be a bad incompatibility long term, and I agreed lol

She even said that she was a bit intimidated long term about the looks thing, because she felt more pressured to dress up and stuff when meeting me. She said she lounges around at home and looks worse, and if she was with me she'd feel less secure about that.

Huh
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so the thicc white-ish chick that flaked a few days ago ? wants me to come over tomorrow.
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    โ˜…Subaru WRX/STi Crewโ˜… (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    So this was probably the best date I've been on so far, but there's a significant twist. Essay incoming.

Rewind a bit, within the first few dates, she had admitted to dating another guy shortly before she met me. This was after I set the exclusive sex boundary, which was fine. (in b4 she's lying), but she said she hadn't had sex with him, described him as "really nice" but not as good looking as me, and felt guilty because he seemed really into her, but she was having sex with me. Also said she was really confused. As you know, we met for a few weeks after that in the FWB type situation.

So tonight we met for dinner. Something seemed off with her, and I even mentioned it - she said nothing's wrong but turned out I was right. Afterwards she said she couldn't continue anymore, because this other guy is getting more serious and she feels terrible. I think she was relieved when I told her it's fine, and in my mind it was gonna end in a few weeks anyway when she went travelling for a couple of months.

So at this point you'd think, you just went home right? Well actually at this point we ended up talking for 3+ hours and it was the best conversation I've had since I started dating. We were both being so real with each other, because we had nothing to lose or hide now. In those few hours we learned more about each other than in all the dates combined x 10.

Some pretty interesting stuff came up, plus feedback. I guess first we agreed that we weren't compatible longer term. Then she said stuff like she was more detail oriented than I am, that I just seemed really chill and not to care much, and that's why she assumed I was a player. I laughed really hard, because as you all know - she couldn't be more wrong about me not being detail oriented, analytical and to think deeply about things. By the end of the conversation though, she was saying she judged me wrong.

She also gave me some feedback about making a girl feel special sometimes, along with specific examples - and I actually saw her point. That said, she kinda berated the guy she was seeing for being too clingy, too nice and giving her gifts etc. But at the same time she said she likes how it makes her feel special... I said, "do you like this guy?", and she made a iffy face gave this answer like "he's really nice, and our mutual friends think we should be together".

Think about that. She said he made her feel special constantly and was really nice, and I didn't, but she's more attracted to me and was fukking me. If I was to hazard a guess, I reckon they got intimate eventually though and then she knew she had breached my boundary, which is okay.

I will takeaway though that I'm in no danger of doing too much beta stuff like that. I should really throw in some stuff to make a girl feel special a bit more often, but then again she wasn't my girlfriend... so this is for future reference for a girl I want long term.

And then she started saying how cute I was, and even went to kiss me again on the lips when she said goodbye? So trying to make sense of this, and based on what she said, she was much more physically attracted to me, but had more compatibility with him - said he was more aligned with Asian culture, had mutual friends etc. She kept bringing up Asian food and how I wasn't that into it and that would be a bad incompatibility long term, and I agreed lol

She even said that she was a bit intimidated long term about the looks thing, because she felt more pressured to dress up and stuff when meeting me. She said she lounges around at home and looks worse, and if she was with me she'd feel less secure about that.

Huh
    whens the wedding
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    so the thicc white-ish chick that flaked a few days ago ? wants me to come over tomorrow.
    In b4

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good morning
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    When it gets warmer i'll have women friends over for a fire.
    then tell the kids we are going to my room to watch a movie.

they are still young enough to think we are watching a movie.
    but not for long.

HA!
    Really? So you're one of those guys. I have never brought a guy around my son and won't until I'm in a serious dating situation/relationship.

Huh
    You're probably better looking and I can say definitely more jacked so no wonder she's more physically attracted to you. She sounds like a sloot and is using that poor guy. I feel bad for him.

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    good morning
    Happy Saturday! What's everyone up to today? It's so nice out here and I'm meeting a friend for lunch and we're going to go see the Pikachu moving.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post

Happy Saturday! What's everyone up to today? It's so nice out here and I'm meeting a friend for lunch and we're going to go see the Pikachu moving.
    Rotting this weekend bc new phone has not arrived and I do not have a phone right now lol. Might go hit up the mall later but that's about it. I forgot how to rot
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)

Huh
    Damn lol she confirmed all the misc stereotypes. Bangs Chad while she makes beta provider wait for sex to look like a good girl. Withholding sex as leverage to get what she wants from him while banging you on the side. Wants to settle down with guy sheโ€™s not attracted to for stability and security.

And props to you for being perceived as chill. Itโ€™s really great youโ€™re coming across like that instead of uptight or overthinking etc.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Sounds nice have fun!

Staying in bed until late, then going out for lunch and to the gym for quads and calves, then later going out with family. Have extended family staying with me for a week so itโ€™s nice to spend time with them.

And Iโ€™m below my goal weight after two weeks cutting so will eat a lot today. And then just back to maintenance.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Sounds nice have fun!

Staying in bed until late, then going out for lunch and to the gym for quads and calves, then later going out with family. Have extended family staying with me for a week so itโ€™s nice to spend time with them.

And Iโ€™m below my goal weight after two weeks cutting so will eat a lot today. And then just back to maintenance.
    no having sex with Chad today?
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

no having sex with Chad today?
    No I wish!!!!!!!!! Worst thing about being single is the lack of regular sex. But will visit fwb next month.

No I wish!!!!!!!!! Worst thing about being single is the lack of regular sex. But will visit fwb next month.
    i was actually attempting to roast u but thanks for answering the question lol. i thought you guys stayed in the same city. fuk rotting is so boring. i have to get out
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

i was actually attempting to roast u but thanks for answering the question lol. i thought you guys stayed in the same city. fuk rotting is so boring. i have to get out
    Oh no I wish!!!!! Would be banging a few times a week and would be SUPER happy. If I had him here then I might not even want a bf anymore. Would be a huge improvement to my life to have sex a few times a week.

And just go out and do fun stuff by yourself! Thatโ€™s what I do, I never stay in but always go out and do stuff by myself. Restaurants, movies, gym, shopping, parks, nature, bike rides, museums etc are all stuff you can easily do alone. And road trips are nice too like just visiting a nearby city for the day.

There is so much fun stuff to do, and once you get used to doing things alone it gives you tremendous freedom to fill your life with fun activities.

Oh no I wish!!!!! Would be banging a few times a week and would be SUPER happy. If I had him here then I might not even want a bf anymore. Would be a huge improvement to my life to have sex a few times a week.

And just go out and do fun stuff by yourself! Thatโ€™s what I do, I never stay in but always go out and do stuff by myself. Restaurants, movies, gym, shopping, parks, nature, bike rides, museums etc are all stuff you can easily do alone. And road trips are nice too like just visiting a nearby city for the day.

There is so much fun stuff to do, and once you get used to doing things alone it gives you tremendous freedom to fill your life with fun activities.
    only reason i'm not doing fun stuff is bc no phone right now. usually when i go out i uber around downtown (fuk parking)
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Just because a woman makes out with you doesn't mean chit. Come on man. Timewasters will make out with a guy, grope him and even give him a handjob but if she ain't going to fourth base with you, she ain't interested, period. The only way you know if a woman is interested is when she has sex with you.

Also so what she talked about her ex bf, doesn't mean anything and it pretty much means he's friendzoned as ime most women that like me are not gonna talk about any guy in front of me let alone their ex bf.
    They will if they arn't interested and want to get back with him.
    So many women with ex's they mentioned that blew me off and ended up back with them.

They talk about their ex at all without me asking (and I don't) then I tell them to let me know when they are over their ex and he is out of their lives.
    Because guess what?
    If she is bringing him up it's because he is on her mind and he is on her mind most likely because she is still in contact with him.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I donโ€™t think itโ€™s good to bring random women around your kids. Would only do that if I got really srs with someone and after a long time of dating. Idk why you would expose them to that.
    LOL!
    you are the LAST person to be giving advice about dating or kids or any combination of the two on this forum.
    Also where did I say "random women?"
    I said women friends.
    women I know.
    Women my kids know and have known for yrs as they are part of my social circle.

reading comprehension 101.
    ask your FWB about it, he probably took it as an elective last yr.

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Um... they are going to figure it out when they are older no matter what...
    yeah.
    that's what I said.
    i'll have to only bang when they aren't around if I don't meet someone to date.
    Or maybe i'll sneak a quickie out behind the shed while they are playing video games.

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Tell her "no, you come here".
    Then ignore if she doesn't comply.
    that's how I do it with flaky women.

I don't go anywhere for a chick that flaked.
    hell, I don't go to women's houses anymore generally.
    They come to me or they don't get to see me.

Really? So you're one of those guys. I have never brought a guy around my son and won't until I'm in a serious dating situation/relationship.

I said women friends.
    Women they have known for yrs as part of my circle of friends.
    not strangers.

I got 15 gallons of beer to keg and 10 more to brew after I finish scrubbing out the keggorator and porch.
    the kids will be painting.
    though they are pre-teens so I don't expect a top notch paint job but it will make the second coat easier.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell her "no, you come here".
    Then ignore if she doesn't comply.
    that's how I do it with flaky women.

I don't go anywhere for a chick that flaked.
    hell, I don't go to women's houses anymore generally.
    They come to me or they don't get to see me.
    Some good advice but what will you say about a dude that doesn't have his own place?

Some good advice but what will you say about a dude that doesn't have his own place?
    yeah didn't think of that.
    have had my own place since 24 or 25 I think.

I guess you gotta do what you gotta do then.

I have the body of a god.
    My kids just told me I look like Thor with my shirt off!

only reason i'm not doing fun stuff is bc no phone right now. usually when i go out i uber around downtown (fuk parking)
    new phone came in. earlier than expected. it may not be a rotting day for me after all (oh sht)
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Katycel ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿผ iamdetermined's Avatar
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just because a woman makes out with you doesn't mean chit. Come on man. Timewasters will make out with a guy, grope him and even give him a handjob but if she ain't going to fourth base with you, she ain't interested, period. The only way you know if a woman is interested is when she has sex with you.

Also so what she talked about her ex bf, doesn't mean anything and it pretty much means he's friendzoned as ime most women that like me are not gonna talk about any guy in front of me let alone their ex bf.
    No you come on man, kinda ridiculous to think that sex is the only way to know if a girl is interested. So a girl who makes out with you isn't open to having sex with you? Makes no sense. If they do that then they're at least attracted to you and sex is a possibility. Every situation is different but you don't have to be balls deep before knowing if she's interested.

Re the bringing up guys thing, not exactly optimal however girls have done it for one reason or another. Maybe they didn't know any better..others are crazy and talk to everyone about everything. As long as she's receptive to sexual innuendos, its fair game. Also its not like I entertain it and discuss it at length, just in one ear out the other and trying to listen for clues. IME some girls do it some don't. Doesn't matter until she rejects/or accepts a sexual advance.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Katycel ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿผ iamdetermined's Avatar
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have the body of a god.
    My kids just told me I look like Thor with my shirt off!
    www.lenscrafters.com...jk feels like I'm the only young brah ITT that looks forward to having kids for moments like these
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    No you come on man, kinda ridiculous to think that sex is the only way to know if a girl is interested. So a girl who makes out with you isn't open to having sex with you? Makes no sense. If they do that then they're at least attracted to you and sex is a possibility. Every situation is different but you don't have to be balls deep before knowing if she's interested.

Re the bringing up guys thing, not exactly optimal however girls have done it for one reason or another. Maybe they didn't know any better..others are crazy and talk to everyone about everything. As long as she's receptive to sexual innuendos, its fair game. Also its not like I entertain it and discuss it at length, just in one ear out the other and trying to listen for clues. IME some girls do it some don't. Doesn't matter until she rejects/or accepts a sexual advance.
    Of course sex is the only way because no woman who doesn't like you is gonna have sex with you for free. Making out don't mean chit especially in clubs.

Anyway how many of these women have you had sex with after making out with them. Be honest.
    Last edited by BlackScorpio91; 05-18-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    www.lenscrafters.com...jk feels like I'm the only young brah ITT that looks forward to having kids for moments like these
    jakes on you, I have two optometrists in the family. LOL!

but serious, always trying to push glasses on me cause i'm apparently the only one in the family who didn't go blind by 30.
    i use 1.24 reading glasses to do detail work with my hobbies and my eyes go bonkers when I take them off.
    can still see pretty good otherwise.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're probably better looking and I can say definitely more jacked so no wonder she's more physically attracted to you. She sounds like a sloot and is using that poor guy. I feel bad for him.
    I kinda felt bad for him by the end lol. And sheโ€™s pretty new to the dating game, so ye I do think she was confused and ended up feeling guilty.

Damn lol she confirmed all the misc stereotypes. Bangs Chad while she makes beta provider wait for sex to look like a good girl. Withholding sex as leverage to get what she wants from him while banging you on the side. Wants to settle down with guy sheโ€™s not attracted to for stability and security.

And props to you for being perceived as chill. Itโ€™s really great youโ€™re coming across like that instead of uptight or overthinking etc.
    Iโ€™m honestly not sure if itโ€™s the whole stereotype thing or if she just liked him better than me overall. But she definitely saw me as casual, and kept describing him as really nice while thinking I was a jerk/player type, so ye...

And on the chill thing, ye if you recall I worked on that intentionally. I donโ€™t want to come across as someone Iโ€™m not, though. Itโ€™s probably fine, the depth/analytical side of me will come out sometimes anyway.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

I kinda felt bad for him by the end lol. And sheโ€™s pretty new to the dating game, so ye I do think she was confused and ended up feeling guilty.

Iโ€™m honestly not sure if itโ€™s the whole stereotype thing or if she just liked him better than me overall. But she definitely saw me as casual, and kept describing him as really nice while thinking I was a jerk/player type, so ye...

And on the chill thing, ye if you recall I worked on that intentionally. I donโ€™t want to come across as someone Iโ€™m not, though. Itโ€™s probably fine, the depth/analytical side of me will come out sometimes anyway.
    Yeah I donโ€™t think you were acting. I think you genuinely were able to be more relaxed and more fun after you worked on that.

Yeah I like to compartmentalize my life and only apply deep analytical thinking when appropriate. For example for work if Iโ€™m making money with it. Or if there is some particular issue in my life that needs deep thought to resolve. Really the only areas that Iโ€™m srs about currently are money and health.

Other than that I like to keep my life as simple and fun and light as possible. Would much rather have a chill fun playful life with only particular areas of srs thought/analysis, than the other way around.

Yeah I donโ€™t think you were acting. I think you genuinely were able to be more relaxed and more fun after you worked on that.

Yeah I like to compartmentalize my life and only apply deep analytical thinking when appropriate. For example for work if Iโ€™m making money with it. Or if there is some particular issue in my life that needs deep thought to resolve. Really the only areas that Iโ€™m srs about currently are money and health.

Other than that I like to keep my life as simple and fun and light as possible. Would much rather have a chill fun playful life with only particular areas of srs thought/analysis, than the other way around.
    Donโ€™t get me wrong, I was more relaxed and fun. But she acted like it was some sort of incompatibility that I wasnโ€™t more โ€œdetail orientedโ€, and she enjoyed more depth and less small talk.

So I was just wondering if that could make me lose someone in the future who I would be compatible with long term.

All that said, I donโ€™t really buy what she says. I made her laugh, and she was clearly attracted to my persona.

Overall I think a mix of both is a healthy balance for me.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 306 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast