Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

►►►Myprotein – What’s NEXT?◄◄◄

MYPROTEIN IS BACK

[size=4][color=green]►[/colo r]WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE FROM US NEXT?![/size ]

[ b]MYPROTEIN
    will be selecting 1 bodybuilding forum member to receive a 2.2lb bag of IMPACT WHEY along with a Shaker! Would you choose a CLASSIC Myprotein Flavor (Salted Caramel anyone ) or one of the newly released flavors, including: CANADIAN MAPLE STRAWBERRY AMARETTO PEANUT POPCORN
    KEY LIME PIE

We want to know what you would like to see Myprotein release NEXT.

There are always new products or gear being released - maybe you want a new flavor, maybe you want some Myprotein sneakers, or different types of workout clothes. Is there a product out there that you would like to see us carry?

DO YOU WANT TO SEE: NEW GYM GEAR?
    MORE PROTEIN FLAVORS?
    NEW PRODUCTS?
    NEW FLAVORS?

WE WANT TO KNOW!

TELL US WHAT YOU WANT NEXT FROM MYPROTEIN

Contest Rules

Must be 18 years of age or older Must post a final product review
    OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS

WINNER WILL BE SELECTED SUNDAY JUNE 2ND, 2019

Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Profile
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Big MyProtein Fan - (Haven't actually tried any other brand - Purchasing since 2010)

- Protein Flavors are already vast! (Chocolate nut fan - You've recently changed the recipe. New bag arrived a week ago & it tastes different)
    - Accessories (Such as Shaker cups & Wrist wraps - You've changed also. Shaker quality isn't there like it used to be. Substituted quality for profit. Wraps are decent - Good quality)

For me, the one thing i wouldn't buy on your website is the MyProtein Clothing. It isn't up there with your competitors. (Big names & Evolving fitness brands in the UK) - Not going to mention names on your post. But it's like you get a generic style of clothing & slap a MyProtein white logo on it. - It'd be worth going down that avenue.

MyProtein as a whole, great company. Purchase everything i need from there.

(Could you improve the loyalty program? - Not great) - But yeah, hope that's constructive.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've never tried anything from My Protein and was unfamiliar with their product line until I just looked at it. Seems pretty well rounded. Great mix of supplements, clothes, gym accessories and flavors. I did notice the only (unless I missed it) natural flavor in the protein dept is vanilla. I'd like to see more natural flavor (ditch the artificial sweeteners) choices for protein and pre/post workouts. That's always a welcome choice! While I will buy artificial sweetened products I will 100% choose a natural one first if available in the product I want.
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A protein flavor that I would like to see would be along the lines of a mocha coffee/cappuccino flavor. My wife and I are coffee addicts and that would be great to add to your arsenal.
    ---- COUNTRY MIKE APPRECIATION CREW ----

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've tried a few MyProtein products, and to be honest, some of what I've tried is sort of meh/hit or miss so it's hard to commit to a big package of protein, you know? I am so interested in some of your more interesting protein flavors, but there's not a lot of options in the sample packets. I actually have a shipment coming today with some salted caramel, key lime pie, cinnamon roll and peanut popcorn so fingers crossed. When I ordered I was sad to see you were sold out (?) of the flavor drops - some are delicious and some are meh so I wanted to pick some more out to try. I would love to see some sort of sample pack you can buy to try a bunch of your things because some of it is really good! And more fun yummy protein things like the cookies which were also nowhere to be found on the site last week
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobbewould has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love the high protein bars by MyProtein. They’re great to hit my numbers. Macros are great on them! I travel a lot for work so I usually bring the bars along to make sure I’m hitting my numbers. I really love the bars better than any of the other brands.

My request would be to add more flavor profiles to the high protein bars. Throw in some other flavors like birthday cake or vanilla mocha. Do that and I’ll buy even more!

I love My Protein and would love to try the Key Lime Pie Impact Whey.

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If anything, I wish some of the protein rich food and snacks that were available from the UK site were also available in the US. Always looking for extra options for protein and the products the company has often sounds amazing but aren't available on the US site. So many tasty treats not able to try...
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want a multi-vitamin in vegetarian capsules with powdered vitamins, cGMP certified . I feel these are superior to the hard tablets as its vitamin powder, and you have to take like eight a day.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some good ideas in here. 👌
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would love to try Canadian Maple, sounds hnnng.

I think a Lemon Pudding flavor would be awesome.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cbs View Post
    A protein flavor that I would like to see would be along the lines of a mocha coffee/cappuccino flavor. My wife and I are coffee addicts and that would be great to add to your arsenal.
    They already have that! https://us.myprotein.com/sports-nutr.../10852500.html

I like everything you guys already have..... I would say something to suggest would be great and possibly help sales is you guys have SO MANY flavors that maybe you guys offer a sample box (like they used to be done in the olden days) with a variety of flavors, either pre-set boxes or something that could be custom done by the customer. At least that way people can try a good amount of flavors in one order and then be able to choose a tub of their favorite/s. I have never owned a shaker from you guys but I noticed the clothes look pretty cool but Im a pretty massive guy and a 2x is way to tight for me so a 3x would be great Just saying!

One more thing............... BARS!!!

And If i was chosen I'd of course have to try the new flavor that Ive been dying to try- KEY LIME PIE!!!
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cbs View Post
    I know Iluvmud mentioned it but I thought I would also mention that they DO have a Mocha flavor
    and I've gone through a good number of their flavors offered here in the U.S. and for me the Mocha
    ranks as one of their BEST flavors.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174740291

What I would like to see is a bit more consistency in the availability of certain products here in
    the U.S. site such as the plain oat powder which I love for baking but it's been unavailable
    for a WHILE here in the states. One other that's been out is the multi blend protein which I'm
    a fan of because it has a thicker and richer consistency than just the plain whey so I hope these
    two products haven't been discontinued

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some GREAT ideas in this thread so far.

Keep em' coming!

More ideas the better.

Always looking to bring in new products! I know we want to bring more Protein rich foods to the US!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    Fuel Your Ambition!

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I know Iluvmud mentioned it but I thought I would also mention that they DO have a Mocha flavor
    and I've gone through a good number of their flavors offered here in the U.S. and for me the Mocha
    ranks as one of their BEST flavors.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174740291

What I would like to see is a bit more consistency in the availability of certain products here in
    the U.S. site such as the plain oat powder which I love for baking but it's been unavailable
    for a WHILE here in the states. One other that's been out is the multi blend protein which I'm
    a fan of because it has a thicker and richer consistency than just the plain whey so I hope these
    two products haven't been discontinued

+1 for plain oat powder..

Been buying rice cakes for my preworkout snack.
    But I respond well with oats too

gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gesler0811 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First of all, you guys rock. I recently purchased several bags of your protein - key lime pie, strawberry amaretto, french toast, and fudge brownie.

The strawberry amaretto rocks and is my favorite of the bunch. It's just a great all around flavor. I usually don't "crave" protein shakes, but I do occasionally just want a strawberry amaretto shake because it's so good.

that being said, if you guys could nail an apple pie / apple cobbler / peach cobbler type of flavor for impact Whey, I would probably buy all the bags in circulation. Please and thanks. You have 1 week. I'm counting on you.
    Better Every Day: A Log About Lifting, Supps, and Life
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174233481

604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like to see MyProtein bring more of the products they have on their UK site to their Canadian/US sites. There are so many foods and snacks that look good but we can't get. I would also like to try the Canadian Maple Impact Whey being Canadian and all.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 604Canuck604 View Post
    I would like to see MyProtein bring more of the products they have on their UK site to their Canadian/US sites. There are so many foods and snacks that look good but we can't get. I would also like to try the Canadian Maple Impact Whey being Canadian and all.
    Canadian Maple was a flavor that I've purchased more than once and this is the review
    I did on that flavor from the My Protein Review Thread that I've had going on for a little
    while.

This is my final review on the Canadian Maple flavor and I've been testing
    it out in shakes, proats, and in a couple of other things in the kitchen so
    this is what I think of this flavor.

Mixability- 9/10- I mixed this in a shaker cup with water only and it mixed up
    very well with virtually no foam and just a tiny particle here and there but no
    clumping at all so it mixed well.

Taste- 8.5/10- I'm really glad I purchased this flavor and honestly I've been
    happy with pretty much all the flavors of Impact Whey that I've picked up and
    though they are too thin for proats cause it's a pure concentrate I've been
    combining a 1/4 scoop of a casein based protein with 3/4 scoop of Impact Whey
    and it's been producing some very TASTY proats with the thickness I like with
    the addition of the casein protein that I'm adding.

This Maple flavor comes through strong like pretty much all the flavors of Impact
    Whey that I've tried but this is not a overly sweet flavor so you really appreciate
    the Maple flavor without it being bitter in any way which can happen if a flavor is
    overly sweet. It kind of tasted a bit like Bitter Honey Candy which was a favorite
    of mine as a kid but again the flavor isn't bitter at all and it comes through very
    flavorful. I didn't use milk in any of my shakes but when I mixed this Maple flavor
    in cottage cheese it really tasted very good so I'm sure if anyone who is interested
    in this flavor and uses milk in their shakes they WILL like this flavor. Once again Maple
    syrup has a very sweet taste but this Canadian Maple captures the flavor without the
    overly sweet taste so I'm gonna definitely recommend this flavor who is looking for
    something a little different from the normal basic flavors. This flavor I would definitely
    buy again in the future.

604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Canadian Maple was a flavor that I've purchased more than once and this is the review
    I did on that flavor from the My Protein Review Thread that I've had going on for a little
    while.
    I had read your review on the Canadian Maple flavor and that's a good part of why I'm so interested in trying it. It sounds really good.

NMH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd love more cherry protein flavours. I have the cherry yoghurt (1kg) at the minute (plus 2x2.5kg natural chocolate for oats) but it's not as tasty as PhDs cherry bakewell flavour. Cherry protein bars would go down well with me too - like black forest gauteux.

Some more womens slogan vests would be nice too!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like the Multi=mineral complex I mentioned earlier in the thread ,I'd like to see a powdered joint complex in capsules with meriva in it.

Thanks for doing what you do Myprotein, use your protein powders daily.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    got my order in of some sample packs of about 5 different flavors to try out..... CANT WAIT!!!

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    got my order in of some sample packs of about 5 different flavors to try out..... CANT WAIT!!!
    Hope you got one of these Mocha, Snicker Doodle, French Toast, Canadian Maple, Brownie Batter,
    Salted Caramel, Butter Pecan, French Toast, or Candy Cane cause these are some of the flavors
    that I thought were very good and a bit unique from some of the typical flavors you ordinarily see.

Hope you got one of these Mocha, Snicker Doodle, French Toast, Canadian Maple, Brownie Batter,
    Salted Caramel, Butter Pecan, French Toast, or Candy Cane cause these are some of the flavors
    that I thought were very good and a bit unique from some of the typical flavors you ordinarily see.
    I got mocha, key lime, salted caramel, pb popcorn, mint choc.... I think that’s it. Why I made my suggestion about a multi pack is because they don’t have every flavor in packets and if they make a sampler option I’d hope that they would.

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    I got mocha, key lime, salted caramel, pb popcorn, mint choc.... I think that’s it. Why I made my suggestion about a multi pack is because they don’t have every flavor in packets and if they make a sampler option I’d hope that they would.
    I haven't seen any feedback yet on the PB Popcorn so looking forward to see what you think
    of that flavor.

I haven't seen any feedback yet on the PB Popcorn so looking forward to see what you think
    of that flavor.
    I got more of the mocha due to your review of it.... even though I had been pining for the friggin key lime... want to try one now but its late and Ill be trying out Dymatize's Cinnamon bun Casein this evening. But for sure Im going to crack one of the MP flavors tomorrow!!!!!!! THEY BECKON ME!!!!

ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 604Canuck604 View Post
    This

Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would obviously choose that Peanut Popcorn flavour that is coming out if I would have to choose one. I have an idea of what it would taste like and also, Peanut Butter is like one of the best things ever created so yeah, I am a peanut lover. Feel bad for people who are allergic to peanut butter tbh, they missing out on some great things.

MyProtein is missing IMO a great preworkout. PreWorkouts seem to be so popular nowadays, to the point where if you start training its as if you need to get one. MyProtein could easily penetrate that market in my honest opinion, would love for it to happen

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

KEEP THE IDEAS COMING.

ONE WEEK LEFT.

AS MANY IDEAS AS YOU CAN THINK OF

Goodluck!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    Fuel Your Ambition!

of that flavor.
    Couldn't help myself... had to try the Key lime flavor. It wasn't as tart as I would expect it to be but it was really delish. need to go through the rest of these flavors so I can put together an order cause Key lime will be had!!!

Holy chit mocha is awesome!!!!!

But key lime is better imo!
    Last edited by Iluvmud; 05-27-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Originally Posted by Bruins10 View Post
    I would obviously choose that Peanut Popcorn flavour that is coming out if I would have to choose one. I have an idea of what it would taste like and also, Peanut Butter is like one of the best things ever created so yeah, I am a peanut lover. Feel bad for people who are allergic to peanut butter tbh, they missing out on some great things.

MyProtein is missing IMO a great preworkout. PreWorkouts seem to be so popular nowadays, to the point where if you start training its as if you need to get one. MyProtein could easily penetrate that market in my honest opinion, would love for it to happen
    Your right about anyone having an allergy to peanuts cause they are missing out
    As for MY Protein having a preworkout well they actually do and it's a pretty good
    one too. I got a chance to try out a tub in the unique watermelon flavor and they
    have other flavors fruit punch, blue raspberry, cola, and one that sounds unique
    which is grapefruit. This is a link to my final review that I did sometime last year.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175641211