vlindell1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Head and Ears get hot

I am 64 and in good shape doing regular cardio and weights. Blood pressure 110/82 and resting heart rate in the low 60’s. When I do flat bench fly’s three sets of 20 with 45lb. dumbbells my ears and head gets hot. I am not overly exerting myself. Do I need to be concerned? Thanks

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by vlindell1 View Post
    I am 64 and in good shape doing regular cardio and weights. Blood pressure 110/82 and resting heart rate in the low 60’s. When I do flat bench fly’s three sets of 20 with 45lb. dumbbells my ears and head gets hot. I am not overly exerting myself. Do I need to be concerned? Thanks
    Is that the only time it happens? How about during squats or rows?
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Only happens

During flat bench fly’s not other events. Dissipate’s soon after I am done when I get up.

mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamaherrera will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    During flat bench fly’s not other events. Dissipate’s soon after I am done when I get up.
    I get dizzy sometimes after squats, sometimes headaches but I figure it's because I do bad posture with the neck

MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I do things bent over, like rows or gardening, I sweat profusely.

Is this a new symptom? (For lack of a better word.) What happens when you lay on the bench without weights?
    330->210. Drop me a PM if you're just getting started and want some advice.
    Do what you love and you'll never workout a day in your life.

Not a new symptom. Just laying on the bench not doing anything, I’m fine.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah I get that even on warmups.
    Probably all the teens/ 20 year olds in the gym walk past and see me benching empty bar or a 10kg (get blood to shoulders) with a bright red sweaty face looking like I'm going to pass out and feel better about their own bench.

I see it that I'm performing a public service there.
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted, target 69.x Kg, progress poor so far :(