bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PT and criminal record

I got a job as a van driver for a nursing home, then they had to release me after my back ground check came back because of a domestic battery from 2006 because you can't work in health care with that type of record without a state waiver in IL.

Can you be a personal and/or group trainer with non-sexual records in IL?
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't...
    Gen George S. Patton

US Army Desert Storm Vet

GOOOO STEELERS

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've no idea of that place's state law. If you want to be a trainer, the first skill you need is basic web research. Mr Google.

But generally speaking, the fitness industry is unregulated. So it comes down to the individual gym. You'd need a male-dominated gym, since mixed gyms - well, not many gym managers will hire someone with a history of violence towards women, however many years ago.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The personal trainer industry, like any unregulated industry, has many criminals and ex-cons working in it. Having a record should not hold you back, especially a domestic related one.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bassing68 View Post
    I got a job as a van driver for a nursing home, then they had to release me after my back ground check came back because of a domestic battery from 2006 because you can't work in health care with that type of record without a state waiver in IL.

Can you be a personal and/or group trainer with non-sexual records in IL?
    I'd ask to see their application after looking at any job posting on their web page or Linked In.
    Some places ask for, "...within the last 10 years" IIRC.

Being jack and ripped is probably the best qualifier to clients which you can find on craigslist.

Good luck, and of course - don't do it again! amiright? And FWIW you may want to rethink your sig line and thoughts on having mercy.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.
    -Twain