Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 51 of 51
  1. #31
    Registered User andrepmeet's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Age: 31
    Posts: 3,652
    Rep Power: 4042
    andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    andrepmeet is offline
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    because that is what everyone here is ultimateky trying to get ppl to believe

    So posting "they are saying" when there is no "they" aka fake news is how you are attempting to convince people? Based on your speculation that is what you think people want to believe?

    I admit, I think Muslims are like pitbull dogs. Chances are if you hear about a violent act you can lean towards thinking it was a Muslim. I'm not right all the time.
    But just like dog attacks, sometimes pitbulls aren't the dog. But more often than not, they are the perps. Esp if your read the phrase "mixed-breed" in any dog attack story.

    If you are Muslim yourself you should feel some alienation as it isn't your delusion. Afterall they are absolutely hated & feared by most people for a legitimate reason. don't believe nice-things people say either, a majority of people HATE muslims behind closed doors.

    But, that being said, most people are politically-moderate and just want the truth. And in this case, I would believe most are like myself and DONT WANT THE CAUSE TO BE MUSLIMS, because that would cause a ****ing RIOT in economic spheres as well as societal. Posting fake news is only hurting your cause. I legitimately thought you posted news to a neutral question so I clicked.

    Some people aren't going to click and are simply going to think, what you posted that "they" meaning officials stated it was an electrical fire.

    You should be ashamed of yourself. Posting fake or old news isn't the way to get your point across, regardless of your biased beliefs. But that is par for the course on this subforum, posting non-thoughts, uncorroborated ****posts.


    BTW: When I hear "school shooting" I immediately think of a very particular type of WHITE GUY. I guess I am racist about white people!!! I guess I should feel guilty about that as well. I mean yesterday it was actually a FEMALE!!! So there goes my loner white-guy theory*

    *Give me some credit though. She was male-passing.
    Last edited by andrepmeet; 05-09-2019 at 08:45 PM.

  2. #32
    Registered User Antoine99's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Age: 30
    Posts: 2,746
    Rep Power: 17129
    Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antoine99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Antoine99 is online now
    Hundreds of Christian churches all over France have been damaged by arson, but when someone mentions the suspicious nature of the Notre Dame fire they're racist?

  3. #33
    Registered User Vinnyboy90's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 199
    Rep Power: 0
    Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vinnyboy90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Vinnyboy90 is offline
    I'm not asserting is was Muslims, I just think it's odd we haven't heard any new info since almost a month ago. Surely millions of people would want to know the state of the massive investigation?

  4. #34
    Registered User andrepmeet's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Age: 31
    Posts: 3,652
    Rep Power: 4042
    andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    andrepmeet is offline
    Originally Posted by Vinnyboy90 View Post
    I'm not asserting is was Muslims, I just think it's odd we haven't heard any new info since almost a month ago. Surely millions of people would want to know the state of the massive investigation?

    Same thoughts. So I guess I should ask when & where is our next RacistCon gonna be this year?

    Just like everything else so much news dilutes old news and I had to think for a second about it (also not religious myself). They should wait a long time to reveal. The longer the better.

  5. #35
    Banned wincel's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2016
    Location: Chad
    Posts: 44,986
    Rep Power: 0
    wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wincel is offline
    Originally Posted by andrepmeet View Post
    So posting "they are saying" when there is no "they" aka fake news is how you are attempting to convince people? Based on your speculation that is what you think people want to believe?

    I admit, I think Muslims are like pitbull dogs. Chances are if you hear about a violent act you can lean towards thinking it was a Muslim. I'm not right all the time.
    But just like dog attacks, sometimes pitbulls aren't the dog. But more often than not, they are the perps. Esp if your read the phrase "mixed-breed" in any dog attack story.

    If you are Muslim yourself you should feel some alienation as it isn't your delusion. Afterall they are absolutely hated & feared by most people for a legitimate reason. don't believe nice-things people say either, a majority of people HATE muslims behind closed doors.

    But, that being said, most people are politically-moderate and just want the truth. And in this case, I would believe most are like myself and DONT WANT THE CAUSE TO BE MUSLIMS, because that would cause a ****ing RIOT in economic spheres as well as societal. Posting fake news is only hurting your cause. I legitimately thought you posted news to a neutral question so I clicked.

    Some people aren't going to click and are simply going to think, what you posted that "they" meaning officials stated it was an electrical fire.

    You should be ashamed of yourself. Posting fake or old news isn't the way to get your point across, regardless of your biased beliefs. But that is par for the course on this subforum, posting non-thoughts, uncorroborated ****posts.


    BTW: When I hear "school shooting" I immediately think of a very particular type of WHITE GUY. I guess I am racist about white people!!! I guess I should feel guilty about that as well. I mean yesterday it was actually a FEMALE!!! So there goes my loner white-guy theory*

    *Give me some credit though. She was male-passing.
    Pls dude I know who the posters are. They post the same chit all the time. Give me a break.

    And it is true the majority of people seem to HATE muslims now, and that scares me. My brother is muslim, and I'd hate to have to kill somebody who tries to kill him. So, I'd really rather not see a muslim genocide -- especially since my brother is a member of the US military and spent his life in service to this country. So, forgive me for being upset when I see us inching toward genocide and oppression each day.

  6. #36
    Banned AriGhold's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 29,562
    Rep Power: 0
    AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AriGhold is offline
    Originally Posted by Antoine99 View Post
    Hundreds of Christian churches all over France have been damaged by arson, but when someone mentions the suspicious nature of the Notre Dame fire they're racist?
    Still have yet to see any statistics on this BS that is thrown around by you hateful ****s.

    The only thing suspicious is how quickly you people went to blame Muslims without a shred of evidence to support your claim.

  7. #37
    Registered User mikebadg3's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 5,924
    Rep Power: 33386
    mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mikebadg3 is offline
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Still have yet to see any statistics on this BS that is thrown around by you hateful ****s.

    The only thing suspicious is how quickly you people went to blame Muslims without a shred of evidence to support your claim.
    are you asking for people to provide statistics or fact based evidence on a link between the notre dame burnung and the number of church burnings in France being caused by Muslims.

    You see where there is a disconnect, dont you?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ibt...785886%3famp=1

    The fire to the iconic church, however, may have raised awareness to a rash of vandalism to French churches. A total of 875 of France's 42,258 churches were vandalized in 2018, with a small fire set to the Saint-Sulpice church in Paris in March, according to French police.

    In the same week that the fire broke out at the Saint-Sulpice church, another 11 churches were vandalized. According to the Ministry of the Interior, a total of 1,063 anti-Christian acts were recorded in 2018 alone.
    If i bring a crack head into my home and over a period of time i notice things go missing ... Well it cant be the crack head cause i surely have no evidence to put it on him or her!
    Last edited by mikebadg3; 05-10-2019 at 04:57 AM.

  8. #38
    Proud Dad 5x10's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Age: 42
    Posts: 38,417
    Rep Power: 330833
    5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    5x10 is offline
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Still have yet to see any statistics on this BS that is thrown around by you hateful ****s.

    The only thing suspicious is how quickly you people went to blame Muslims without a shred of evidence to support your claim.
    since when have you started using evidence for your beliefs? I’ll ive heard about is your feels for the last 2 years
    Dallas Cowboys

    Lifted for 28 years

    Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

  9. #39
    bad_Liberal_Man Reflexez's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 5,125
    Rep Power: 28404
    Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reflexez is offline
    Originally Posted by Antoine99 View Post
    Hundreds of Christian churches all over France have been damaged by arson, but when someone mentions the suspicious nature of the Notre Dame fire they're racist?
    Except that this and most of the other trash posted in here by the "it cud b moolsums" crowd is total bullsh*t.

    Let's have a quick check of the potato logic:

    "It's taking too long, it's a cover-up!!!" - Being screeched by the same people who complained that "it was too soon" to say that it wasn't arson. There is no acceptable time frame to them, they just twist whatever is current information to their own narrative.

    "They said it wasn't arson on the day it happened" - No they didn't, they said they weren't treating it as arson. This at no point states it's not arson, but rather in the real world things like Muslims clicking like on Facebook isn't the basis of an investigation and we need facts to make assumptions.

    "It was Muslims because <list of totally unrelated points about Islam>" - Cool story, your ranting has nothing to do with Notre Dame.

    "There's been over 9000 arson attacks on French churches" - Firstly, the ~1,000 attacks are mostly vandalism and very few of them are arson so there's not an "epidemic" of arson attacks against churches. Secondly, the number of "attacks" is quoted in a vacuum of information in order to make it sound like a huge number yet there are ~45,000 churches in France which puts the figure at ~2% of which most of these are petty acts such as spray painting/broken windows. Thirdly, there is absolutely nothing to say that these attacks are even carried out by Muslims, France is a secular country and anti-Catholic sentiment exists across all of it's population.


    Enjoy the cogitative dissonance of being ethered by reality.
    Current ShareBlue earnings: $103,587.99

    Certified deb00nker & corrector of the record.

  10. #40
    Banned wincel's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2016
    Location: Chad
    Posts: 44,986
    Rep Power: 0
    wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wincel is offline
    Originally Posted by Reflexez View Post
    Except that this and most of the other trash posted in here by the "it cud b moolsums" crowd is total bullsh*t.

    Let's have a quick check of the potato logic:

    "It's taking too long, it's a cover-up!!!" - Being screeched by the same people who complained that "it was too soon" to say that it wasn't arson. There is no acceptable time frame to them, they just twist whatever is current information to their own narrative.

    "They said it wasn't arson on the day it happened" - No they didn't, they said they weren't treating it as arson. This at no point states it's not arson, but rather in the real world things like Muslims clicking like on Facebook isn't the basis of an investigation and we need facts to make assumptions.

    "It was Muslims because <list of totally unrelated points about Islam>" - Cool story, your ranting has nothing to do with Notre Dame.

    "There's been over 9000 arson attacks on French churches" - Firstly, the ~1,000 attacks are mostly vandalism and very few of them are arson so there's not an "epidemic" of arson attacks against churches. Secondly, the number of "attacks" is quoted in a vacuum of information in order to make it sound like a huge number yet there are ~45,000 churches in France which puts the figure at ~2% of which most of these are petty acts such as spray painting/broken windows. Thirdly, there is absolutely nothing to say that these attacks are even carried out by Muslims, France is a secular country and anti-Catholic sentiment exists across all of it's population.


    Enjoy the cogitative dissonance of being ethered by reality.

  11. #41
    Registered User mikebadg3's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 5,924
    Rep Power: 33386
    mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mikebadg3 is offline
    Originally Posted by Reflexez View Post
    Except that this and most of the other trash posted in here by the "it cud b moolsums" crowd is total bullsh*t.

    Let's have a quick check of the potato logic:

    "It's taking too long, it's a cover-up!!!" - Being screeched by the same people who complained that "it was too soon" to say that it wasn't arson. There is no acceptable time frame to them, they just twist whatever is current information to their own narrative.

    "They said it wasn't arson on the day it happened" - No they didn't, they said they weren't treating it as arson. This at no point states it's not arson, but rather in the real world things like Muslims clicking like on Facebook isn't the basis of an investigation and we need facts to make assumptions.

    "It was Muslims because <list of totally unrelated points about Islam>" - Cool story, your ranting has nothing to do with Notre Dame.

    "There's been over 9000 arson attacks on French churches" - Firstly, the ~1,000 attacks are mostly vandalism and very few of them are arson so there's not an "epidemic" of arson attacks against churches. Secondly, the number of "attacks" is quoted in a vacuum of information in order to make it sound like a huge number yet there are ~45,000 churches in France which puts the figure at ~2% of which most of these are petty acts such as spray painting/broken windows. Thirdly, there is absolutely nothing to say that these attacks are even carried out by Muslims, France is a secular country and anti-Catholic sentiment exists across all of it's population.


    Enjoy the cogitative dissonance of being ethered by reality.
    except the muslim faith has been at war with Christianity for over 1000 years

  12. #42
    bad_Liberal_Man Reflexez's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 5,125
    Rep Power: 28404
    Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reflexez is offline
    Originally Posted by mikebadg3 View Post
    except the muslim faith has been at war with Christianity for over 1000 years
    "It was Muslims because <list of totally unrelated points about Islam>" - Cool story, your ranting has nothing to do with Notre Dame.
    Current ShareBlue earnings: $103,587.99

    Certified deb00nker & corrector of the record.

  13. #43
    Banned wincel's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2016
    Location: Chad
    Posts: 44,986
    Rep Power: 0
    wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wincel is offline
    Originally Posted by mikebadg3 View Post
    except the muslim faith has been at war with Christianity for over 1000 years
    Christianity has also been at war with Christianity for over 1000 years.

  14. #44
    👌 N0rds's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2012
    Posts: 13,201
    Rep Power: 136709
    N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    N0rds is offline
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    if you have enough internet time left this week at the loony bin



    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Your second, unsubstantiated statement

    Coming from the shill who screeched unsubstantiated statements for 2 years about trump and hookers, and collusion with russia, you should really shut up.
    MAGA 2020. I rep patriots, and neg anti-american phaggots.
    Z4 is a frauding phaggot.

  15. #45
    Banned 401Delta's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2017
    Posts: 10,514
    Rep Power: 0
    401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    401Delta is offline
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lat...outputType=amp

    they are saying it was an electrical fire
    Just LOL at you replying to your alt account.

  16. #46
    Registered User mikebadg3's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 5,924
    Rep Power: 33386
    mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mikebadg3 is offline
    Originally Posted by Reflexez View Post
    "It was Muslims because <list of totally unrelated points about Islam>" - Cool story, your ranting has nothing to do with Notre Dame.
    im not saying it was them. Stop jumping to conclusions, you obviously have a strong bias in favor of the faith, its not unreasonable at all to connect the dots in a rise in vandalism targeting the Christian faith and the arsons and the notre dame fire.


    The logical discrepancies is bigly

  17. #47
    Registered User knightofday's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 34
    Posts: 7,683
    Rep Power: 90828
    knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    knightofday is offline
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Irrelevant. But there were meetings, business dealings, trump literally calling on Russia to hack hillary’s emails.

    This brain dead bigot is basing his entire argument on his hate for Muslims. Sad.
    Or you know, the fact that muslims have been torching churches in the same country quite literally EVERY FUKING WEEK and the media calling it accidental while the fire was still raging you pussy ass, intellectually dishonest kunt. You're just too much of a pussy to call it like you see it, weak "men" like you are ruining our planet. Might as well be a bish

    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Irrelevant. But there were meetings, business dealings, millions of dollars donated to her, Hillary literally called on china to hack Trump's tax returns

    This brain dead bigot is basing his entire argument on his hate for Orange Man.
    Exactly. Thanks bruh

  18. #48
    Registered User knightofday's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 34
    Posts: 7,683
    Rep Power: 90828
    knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    knightofday is offline
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Still have yet to see any statistics on this BS that is thrown around by you hateful ****s.

    The only thing suspicious is how quickly you people went to blame Muslims without a shred of evidence to support your claim.
    You're such a cuck jesus christ. People like you are destroying our culture/world piece by piece

  19. #49
    Banned Travis99's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 8,168
    Rep Power: 0
    Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Travis99 is offline
    Begin construction 1163

    End construction 1345

    Surge in Muslim immigration 2014-2016

    Cathedral burns in 2019

  20. #50
    Banned AriGhold's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 29,562
    Rep Power: 0
    AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AriGhold is offline
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    You're such a cuck jesus christ. People like you are destroying our culture/world piece by piece
    Care to elaborate?

    Still waiting on any statistics to back up the claims of hundreds of churches being burned down in France.

  21. #51
    Mod Squad VoxExMachina's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2009
    Posts: 25,010
    Rep Power: 2147655
    VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    VoxExMachina is offline
    Closing this down, in order to prove to Wincel that mods are sensitive to his feelings.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts