Thread: Can i cut down?

ThijsvdStappen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can i cut down?

Hey,

Just a simple question from me, do you think i am able to cut down for this summer without looking skinny? Pictures are on my bodyspace.

Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You’re already skinny why on earth would you want to lose more weight. Go on a surplus and put on some size then worry about cutting.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You look just how I used to dude. Don't cut. Eat maintenance - 250 surplus and eat a 40/40/20 macro ratio. Should be 1.5ish grams protein per pound of bodyweight. Eat clean meats (turkey, chicken, tuna...) and vegetables. I like to eat a sweet potato or two a day for my carbs. Do this bro and at your age you will gain muscle and loose fat. At the very least, you won't gain fat and will fill in with muscle which will make you look skinnier. Keep in my though, no binge days if you want abs. Consistency is key. Thats it for the diet I am assuming you are squared away on the lifting. If not follow the 5x5 program just look it up.

Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thatmanspence View Post
    You look just how I used to dude. Don't cut. Eat maintenance - 250 surplus and eat a 40/40/20 macro ratio. Should be 1.5ish grams protein per pound of bodyweight. Eat clean meats (turkey, chicken, tuna...) and vegetables. I like to eat a sweet potato or two a day for my carbs. Do this bro and at your age you will gain muscle and loose fat. At the very least, you won't gain fat and will fill in with muscle which will make you look skinnier. Keep in my though, no binge days if you want abs. Consistency is key. Thats it for the diet I am assuming you are squared away on the lifting. If not follow the 5x5 program just look it up.
    The ignorance in your comments are astounding. Holy fuark, please educate yourself first.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Rexotein View Post
    The ignorance in your comments are astounding. Holy fuark, please educate yourself first.
    Who are you do you just follow my profile and talk chit all day? lmao get a life dude

HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thatmanspence View Post
    Who are you do you just follow my profile and talk chit all day? lmao get a life dude
    Rexotein is way more informed than you. You and the OP should read the stickies
    Read the stickies, know the stickies, understand the stickies, and live by the stickies.