lukster81 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Am I eating enough?

I have been doing full body 3 days a week and abs 3 days a week for over 4 moths now. I started eating 3000 calories 150 protein 376 carbs and 100g fat. The first month a gained a lot of weight I used to be 118 lbs when I started now I am 133 lbs but I have been stuck at 133 lbs for a few weeks. Should I change anything?

I am 16 years old
    5’8”
    133.4 the morning

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If it's been more than 2 weeks with no change, try adding 200 cals (any combination of macros - you don't need to stick to them rigidly)

JarredBrutte is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat more calories. I gained 80lbs in 2 years by eating like 4000. But now I'm trying to cut so over that. I ate mainly chipotle 1100 calorie steak burritos and took sups as well and drank a few beers a day