Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Why would you when apparently have all this pussy on tap now? The fact that you'd even consider it, shows how emotionally invested you still are. I'd say go for it, but I don't think you can handle it. lol.
    lol

because she was a legit 8/10 (non misc). sure, I'm smashing decent girls but nothing close to that now. and she was sexually adventurous and knew what I liked/etc.

she can get pretty much any guy she wants, just based on her looks, which pisses me off. but the sexual marketplace is what it is. I know logically there is little chance at her returning when she can start casually dating a 6'2" investment banker with a penthouse easily, just based on what she was born with.

honesly she spoiled me in the attraction/sex department. Going back in the dating world - its much harder to be attracted to women that I used to be with.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First time clicking this thread, and I'm not going to lie; I lol'd hard after checking the dates.

May 2019 a wonderful blossoming relationship is born
    July 2019 OP is dumped and breaking NC being used as a FWB

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    lol

because she was a legit 8/10 (non misc). sure, I'm smashing decent girls but nothing close to that now. and she was sexually adventurous and knew what I liked/etc.

she can get pretty much any guy she wants, just based on her looks, which pisses me off. but the sexual marketplace is what it is. I know logically there is little chance at her returning when she can start casually dating a 6'2" investment banker with a penthouse easily, just based on what she was born with.

honesly she spoiled me in the attraction/sex department. Going back in the dating world - its much harder to be attracted to women that I used to be with.
    It doesn't matter how attractive someone is if they're a piece of chit and can do what she did. You should not let her treat you like an option. Also, you're not going to be very attracted to others while you still have such strong feelings for her. You're trying to jump back in the game way too soon.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol

You gotta wonder why a late 20's, 8/10 girl is still single. With my ex, it became evident.

Think with your brain, not your dik. Not easy.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol

So you still got feelings for her.
    She is doing her thing while you are here thinking about her and comparing all other girls to her.

All this nonsense for a girl that you saw for 2 months. And dumped you.

And wtf is this chit about you being pissed off over who she dates after she dumped you? Itโ€™s not your concern anymore. Why does it matter who it is, or why it is, if itโ€™s not you?

And you are getting pissed at her for for being able to get whomever she wants with only her looks, and overlooking the fact that her looks is why you still want her now.

The person you should be pissed at it yourself for the way you are acting post breakup.

You had your fun, she had her fun, tours over.
    The takeaway here is that you had a summer fling. Had being the key word.

Smarten up. Life is passing you by while you look to the past and not the future.
    Last edited by AlexNYC7; 07-29-2019 at 11:41 AM.

caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100)
    why can't I smash her just for funsies?
    Sure why not

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I see this repeatedly from guys on here; a girl dumps or disrespects them, and their logic is 'I'll just use her for smashing'. It's pure cope, because the girl in this situation will be in full control. Women will almost always outsmart men in social psychology/control, it's their forte.

At best, it's a bitter and childish move for 'revenge'.
    This.

If I was in that situation, I'll just ignore the fuk out of her and pretend like she doesn't exist while moving on and fuking other women. Not obsessed over one bitch that honestly ain't that special.

Then again psycho is an beta male so he has a different thought pattern.

caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100)
    Any fooking updates?

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can't believe I read through all that..... but kudos to OP for providing all the updates.

My 2 cents..... 1 of two things happened...

1) She found another guy who's she's interested in

OR

2) She asked her friend (and BF) for their opinion of you and what they thought of you two together and she didn't get a positive response

Maybe both... who knows? Either way... you'll bounce back (hopefully you have by this time).

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Can't believe I read through all that..... but kudos to OP for providing all the updates.

My 2 cents..... 1 of two things happened...

1) She found another guy who's she's interested in

OR

2) She asked her friend (and BF) for their opinion of you and what they thought of you two together and she didn't get a positive response

Maybe both... who knows? Either way... you'll bounce back (hopefully you have by this time).
    It's pointless trying to figure out why, unless you actually did something wrong. There are a 1000 reasons, mostly subconscious, that dictates whether or not something is going to work long term. People that find LTR relationships easy to find, have zero standards.

Everything you do is being cataloged and rated until you each have enough information to say, "this might just work for me," or "this just isn't going to work for me." And up until that point, the throughts are completely private. The other person has no idea what the score is.

Don't get attached for a long time. It takes more than 3 months to figure that **** out.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mate, 3 weeks and you haven't ****ed her. LOL. don't be so beta. If I don't **** a girl on the 2nd date there will not be a 3rd date. This seems to be going pretty slow. As a matter of fact if you didn't sex her in 3 weeks something is wrong. Now just let her say everything she wants to say, she is testing you. If you tell her some pussy thing such as you have a connection with her and that you will not see other girls she will drop you on the spot. Just let her run her game on you. She wants to see if you will melt with her words. Keep your face cold as ice, and start sexing her. Keep sexing her until she says she loves you and never tell her back. That way she will keep coming for more. Heck I had hot girls telling me they wanted to be my wives in the second date but I learned they were just testing me. The best approach is let her talk but do not say anything back, just let your dick do the talking

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by caca_man View Post
    Any fooking updates?

Smashing goals and smashing wimmenz. life is pretty good. NC on both our ends since we broke up (6 weeks ago)

In between the fun, I still miss her sometimes. we did have a solid connection and she was hot AF/great sex.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

Common Sense O Meter microsuede's Avatar
    microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Update with Brazilian chick from my previous posts - we are now exclusively dating each other and have deleted Bumble from our phones. Will update once the wedding date is set.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by microsuede View Post
    Update with Brazilian chick from my previous posts - we are now exclusively dating each other and have deleted Bumble from our phones. Will update once the wedding date is set.
    not sure if srs.

Brooooo what's the update?