Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

New girl I've been seeing is saying some pretty serious things, how to respond?

So, started seeing a girl 3 weeks ago. been out about 7 times. chatted for about a week before we meet up.

we went into saying we did not want to jump into anything super serious right away, and agreed.

I noticed things were maybe headed towards a little more serious (As in not just casually seeing each other) when she came over and made dinner for me, planned the whole thing (and she put alot of effort into it). she was very affectionate at night/in the morning.

Yesterday we hung out the entire day, had an awesome day. we are drinking on a patio and she tells me she hasn't felt a connection similar to this since college (And she is 27), and then is holding my hand/cuddling me everything, and then told me she told her best friend this as well and her parents. obviously i feel a big connection with her as well, and told her that, but I know logically that its only been three weeks and these things take time (didnt tell her that part though). we go back to my place, end up taking a nap, she is very cuddly/etc the whole time,like keeps cuddling up next to me like a barnacle. she mentioned that if we keep doing intimate things, that she only wants to do them with me and doesnt want me to see other girls.

obviously this is progressing very fast, which makes me apprehensive because 3 weeks is barely any time (Although I do feel a connection with her).ive heard that people that come on strong are prone to just leaving as well.

I havn't had an experience like this with a girl before, what is going on? should I be concerned?
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are 33 and she is 27, both not young and naรฏve.

Seeing her multiple times a week, having her over and doing BF / GF things, talking about and acknowledging connection, spending entire days, etc. What did you think was going to happen? And bro she is not the only one coming on strong in this situation.

Would it be that bad to not be with other women and see where things go with her? You can still take it slow while agreeing to not be with other people.

jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    So, started seeing a girl 3 weeks ago. been out about 7 times. chatted for about a week before we meet up.

we went into saying we did not want to jump into anything super serious right away, and agreed.

I noticed things were maybe headed towards a little more serious (As in not just casually seeing each other) when she came over and made dinner for me, planned the whole thing (and she put alot of effort into it). she was very affectionate at night/in the morning.

Yesterday we hung out the entire day, had an awesome day. we are drinking on a patio and she tells me she hasn't felt a connection similar to this since college (And she is 27), and then is holding my hand/cuddling me everything, and then told me she told her best friend this as well and her parents. obviously i feel a big connection with her as well, and told her that, but I know logically that its only been three weeks and these things take time (didnt tell her that part though). we go back to my place, end up taking a nap, she is very cuddly/etc the whole time,like keeps cuddling up next to me like a barnacle. she mentioned that if we keep doing intimate things, that she only wants to do them with me and doesnt want me to see other girls.

obviously this is progressing very fast, which makes me apprehensive because 3 weeks is barely any time (Although I do feel a connection with her).ive heard that people that come on strong are prone to just leaving as well.

I havn't had an experience like this with a girl before, what is going on? should I be concerned?
    Sounds like it is going smooth and easy the way it should when two people really like each other. No need to over think things; spend time with her and return her affection levels if you are feeling the same.

I'm sure lots of relationships that start fast end up failing, but that is likely because a majority of relationships fail no matter how they start. Correlating it to a fast start seems like bro science at best.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doesn't seem to be moving illogically fast.

You're hanging out a lot (7 times in 3 weeks), but not so much that it's unhealthy and you're likely neglecting other parts of your life because of it.

I think people at any time have every given right to ask for monogamy. If you're willing to give that her then do so and just be honest about the pace at which you're willing to do other things (meet friends and family).

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post

You're hanging out a lot (7 times in 3 weeks), but not so much that it's unhealthy and you're likely neglecting other parts of your life because of it.

I think people at any time have every given right to ask for monogamy. If you're willing to give that her then do so and just be honest about the pace at which you're willing to do other things (meet friends and family).
    This.

Just ride the wave OP. Every relationship should start like that. If itโ€™s dull in the beginning itโ€™s just gonna get worse.

No need to be concerned. Youโ€™re both old enough to know what you want as is she and it seems like she knows she wants you

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My ex came on super fast and it concerned me too due to indicators towards some borderline traits. But honestly, don't make yourself paranoid about that, and give her the benefit of the doubt.

All I'll say is don't get too invested too quickly yourself, especially if your intuition is signaling something (sounds like it is if you're making this thread). Commit to her and go exclusive or whatever, but don't get destroyed if she does end up having some attachment issues.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    โ€œAw fuk byeโ€

Edit: to answer your question tho op I had a girl pressure me into being exclusive with her in 3 weeks and then one day she did leave suddenly. But your girl seems levelheaded and older so you might be casting assumptions on her that donโ€™t apply
    We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^^^^^

Also when will it be my turn???
    Good job OP!

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Psycho - which one sounds better to you? Be with her or come on here and cry about why women don't want you?

Plus, didn't you say she is traditional? When are you going to find another one like that?

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This.

OP I'm just lol'ing because I remember all your posts about how hard it was to find a girl. Now you have what seems like a nice girl who is very attracted to you and you're trying to find reasons to ditch her. Being monogamous now that you're having sex doesn't mean you have to move in together and get married ASAP. I can totally understand her wanting monogamy as who the hell wants to be with someone who's banging other people? There's health risks involved with that. So if you like her, agree to that, and just tell her you want to continue taking it slow.

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Psycho - which one sounds better to you? Be with her or come on here and cry about why women don't want you?

Plus, didn't you say she is traditional? When are you going to find another one like that?
    lol jinx!
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like a nice situation to be in. As said above, ride the wave. If you like the girl I don't know why not seeing other girls would be a problem? You won't know what she's really like for a while anyway so just have fun.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd be more concerned if she said she loved me after 3 weeks than asking me to be monogamous AFTER we were already sleeping together.

And its really cute that she thinks you have options. :P
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haha. Misc logic. Gotta love it.

Complain women are sloots that are unfaithful, then when they find one that wants to be monogamous with them, they see it as a negative.

Also, it takes 2 to tango. 7 dates in 3 weeks doesnโ€™t project low interest from OP in any way. 2 dates a week is actually super serious this early.
    Last edited by AlexNYC7; 05-07-2019 at 06:58 AM.

SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Iโ€™m going to play devils advocate

I can see why youโ€™re concerned, sheโ€™s too available and thatโ€™s simply not attractive to men in the long run. Sheโ€™s chasing you and if she keeps this up aka play wifey when you didnโ€™t ask for it, youโ€™ll lose interest in her in no time and want a woman who is more of a challenge, who will have higher standards before sleeping and cooking for a man who isnโ€™t even her boyfriend. Youโ€™re probably thinking, โ€œwhy me? She probably does this with any man thatโ€™s sheโ€™s initially interested in during the infatuation phaseโ€.

Enjoy this, why not since youโ€™re getting the milk for free.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SweetDreamz View Post
    Iโ€™m going to play devils advocate

I can see why youโ€™re concerned, sheโ€™s too available and thatโ€™s simply not attractive to men in the long run. Sheโ€™s chasing you and if she keeps this up aka play wifey when you didnโ€™t ask for it, youโ€™ll lose interest in her in no time and want a woman who is more of a challenge, who will have higher standards before sleeping and cooking for a man who isnโ€™t even her boyfriend. Youโ€™re probably thinking, โ€œwhy me? She probably does this with any man thatโ€™s sheโ€™s initially interested in during the infatuation phaseโ€.

Enjoy this, why not since youโ€™re getting the milk for free.
    Yeah, sorry, that's how women think, not men... and a very insecure one, at that. We just want respect and appreciation. Women are the ones that want a challenge.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lmao nice jab.

That's what he loves to do.

Dude's overanalyzing like a mother****er but honestly alot of dudes do.

Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You get on the misc on a regular basis more or less annoyed at your lack of success with women, particularly a woman that checks most or all of the boxes. You finally meet a woman that is checking most of your boxes and seems ready to commit and you are not sure how to proceed? Geez man come on now you know the answer.
    -''Love without action is dead''.-

ᗢPastor.Kᗢ

AKA: Pastor Konrai, can I get an Amen?
    ☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Congrats you have a gf.

psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

feelsgood to meet someone that is not like a typical 26 year old

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I'd be more concerned if she said she loved me after 3 weeks than asking me to be monogamous AFTER we were already sleeping together.

And its really cute that she thinks you have options. :P

lol trying to keep dat mystery for now

Originally Posted by Konrai View Post
    You get on the misc on a regular basis more or less annoyed at your lack of success with women, particularly a woman that checks most or all of the boxes. You finally meet a woman that is checking most of your boxes and seems ready to commit and you are not sure how to proceed? Geez man come on now you know the answer.
    I just never met someone that ticks all these boxes for me (so far). reasonably attractive, talented, nice, fun, seems to have good moral values, actually puts effort into things for me. Its like I jumped from barely being able to attract non-fat women to this, and since I've never been in this situation before I'm not sure how to act, or if the way she is acting is normal.

seems like I should keep doing what I'm doing any enjoy the ride

les be honest, you guys are going to miss the CHAD pron stories and salty cynical comedic bitchfests
    Last edited by psychosylocibin; 05-07-2019 at 06:42 AM.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats on your new relationship OP.
    Lifting on hiatus, triathlon training everydayyyy
    HTC, don't @ me

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    with me and doesnt want me to see other girls.
    Uwotm8? O_o
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Uwotm8? O_o

I know wtf is going on

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlexNYC7 View Post
    Haha. Misc logic. Gotta love it.

Complain women are sloots that are unfaithful, then when they find one that wants to be monogamous with them, they see it as a negative.

Also, it takes 2 to tango. 7 dates in 3 weeks doesnโ€™t project low interest from OP in any way. 2 dates a week is actually super serious this early.
    Misc gonna misc...

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That clock is ticking and she wants some little OP's, good luck bro I have 2 and they are great!
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I just never met someone that ticks all these boxes for me (so far). reasonably attractive, talented, nice, fun, seems to have good moral values, actually puts effort into things for me. Its like I jumped from barely being able to attract non-fat women to this, and since I've never been in this situation before I'm not sure how to act, or if the way she is acting is normal.

les be honest, you guys are going to miss the CHAD pron stories and salty cynical comedic bitchfests
    You will be fine. Just be yourself and for goodness sake stop over analyzing things.

I'll be singing Halleluja if you stop the bitchfest. Like I said before you are a great story teller. I'll be your first customer to buy your book. Lol.

You will be fine. Just be yourself and for goodness sake stop over analyzing things.

I'll be singing Halleluja if you stop the bitchfest. Like I said before you are a great story teller. I'll be your first customer to buy your book. Lol.
    I'll be the 2nd.

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Misc gonna misc...
    Exactly. Seems that a lot of them just want drama and turmoil. And the have no problem inventing it of need be.

Even positives become negatives.

She didnโ€™t even ask him to be exclusive yet. She likes him and wants him to sleep with only her for now. Plus she cooks for him, is affectionate, and seems like a decent girl.

Chit, where do I find a girl like that? 27 and cooks. Haha
    Last edited by AlexNYC7; 05-07-2019 at 08:36 AM.

Thatโ€™s why girls like the one you are describing arenโ€™t a dime a dozen. They come into your life rarely, if ever.

And you are thinking of it all wrong. You are implying that you donโ€™t deserve her or she is too good for you. Bad mentality to go in with.

Your mentality should be that these are the girls you deserve.

Also, in B4 OP dumps her because she is too nice to him, then opens up 100 threads asking โ€œMisc, how do I get an ex to comeback?โ€

Haha

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If this girl was 18-25 doing this, I would question the situation, but she is 27. She is ready to make a commencement to somebody and possibly settle down in the near future. It sounds like a positive thing to me, but if that is not what you're interested in, do not lead her on!

At 27, I am pretty sure she doesn't want to waste time with someone that doesn't see a future with her.
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**