Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    So, started seeing a girl 3 weeks ago. been out about 7 times. chatted for about a week before we meet up.

we went into saying we did not want to jump into anything super serious right away, and agreed.

I noticed things were maybe headed towards a little more serious (As in not just casually seeing each other) when she came over and made dinner for me, planned the whole thing (and she put alot of effort into it). she was very affectionate at night/in the morning.

Yesterday we hung out the entire day, had an awesome day. we are drinking on a patio and she tells me she hasn't felt a connection similar to this since college (And she is 27), and then is holding my hand/cuddling me everything, and then told me she told her best friend this as well and her parents. obviously i feel a big connection with her as well, and told her that, but I know logically that its only been three weeks and these things take time (didnt tell her that part though). we go back to my place, end up taking a nap, she is very cuddly/etc the whole time,like keeps cuddling up next to me like a barnacle. she mentioned that if we keep doing intimate things, that she only wants to do them with me and doesnt want me to see other girls.

obviously this is progressing very fast, which makes me apprehensive because 3 weeks is barely any time (Although I do feel a connection with her).ive heard that people that come on strong are prone to just leaving as well.

I havn't had an experience like this with a girl before, what is going on? should I be concerned?
    Sounds like it's legit. Unless she's seriously Fuk'd up!

Roll with it OP, Don't put a barrier up. But also don't over expose yourself.
    She sounds like a nice girl that's aiming to please you. Telling her friends & fam?.. She's def not going to hit&quit.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlexNYC7 View Post
    Exactly. Seems that a lot of them just want drama and turmoil. And the have no problem inventing it of need be.

Even positives become negatives.

She didn’t even ask him to be exclusive yet. She likes him and wants him to sleep with only her for now. Plus she cooks for him, is affectionate, and seems like a decent girl.

Chit, where do I find a girl like that? 27 and cooks. Haha
    Oh it wouldn't surprise me that some of these dudes has had "traditional" girls come into their life yet they push them away with petty BS and over thinking. "Hurrr durrr she was looking at Chad while we were waiting in line..."

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That’s why girls like the one you are describing aren’t a dime a dozen. They come into your life rarely, if ever.

And you are thinking of it all wrong. You are implying that you don’t deserve her or she is too good for you. Bad mentality to go in with.

Your mentality should be that these are the girls you deserve.
    This is what happened to James. Never forget you are the prize.

Also, still baffles me that you have a hard time attracting chicks with a body like that. It's 100% a self esteem issue with you, so don't let it get the best of you and **** it up.

People don't realize how powerful suggestion is to the human psyche, If you believe it strongly enough, other people will to. It's the legit reason why Trump gets away with so many lies. Because he and his administration lie with such conviction. Also shows how absent minded most of America is. It takes 10X as much effort to disprove the lie.

Fake it till you make it.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 05-07-2019 at 09:21 AM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are too jaded by your past to be able to enjoy a good thing and not be paranoid. Allow yourself to be more vulnerable when her actions speak as loud as her words.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly. Seems that a lot of them just want drama and turmoil. And the have no problem inventing it of need be.

Even positives become negatives.

She didn’t even ask him to be exclusive yet. She likes him and wants him to sleep with only her for now. Plus she cooks for him, is affectionate, and seems like a decent girl.

Chit, where do I find a girl like that? 27 and cooks. Haha
    That's a rarity nowadays.

This dude has been complaining since 2007 and he has a good thing going but is still overthinking. Kinda sad.

HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    7 dates in 3 weeks? I see why you’re scared that’s a lot. I get this feeling everybody in the misc are doing this “get what you can get”. B/c you’ve been complaining. I would say just be on the look out. Going that fast a lil too much for my taste. But wouldn’t leave just yet. See where it goes but just be aware

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HotlineBling View Post
    7 dates in 3 weeks? I see why you’re scared that’s a lot. I get this feeling everybody in the misc are doing this “get what you can get”. B/c you’ve been complaining. I would say just be on the look out. Going that fast a lil too much for my taste. But wouldn’t leave just yet. See where it goes but just be aware
    Twice a week isn't crazy. I know lots of couples that would meet multiple times per week initially.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    You are too jaded by your past to be able to enjoy a good thing and not be paranoid. Allow yourself to be more vulnerable when her actions speak as loud as her words.
    This.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Twice a week isn't crazy. I know lots of couples that would meet multiple times per week initially.
    And this. Lol at thinking twice a week is too much and crazy. If you don't want to spend some time with the person you're attracted to in the beginning stages then it's not going to be much good in the post honeymoon stage.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Oh it wouldn't surprise me that some of these dudes has had "traditional" girls come into their life yet they push them away with petty BS and over thinking. "Hurrr durrr she was looking at Chad while we were waiting in line..."
    something about casting the first stone, etc...

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    You have a girlfriend. Congratulations.

I got married after 3 weeks and have no regrets. I'm 19 years in. You and her are the only metric that matters. Judge your relationship based on its own merit, not past or other's experiences. Go for it. Why not?
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    something about casting the first stone, etc...
    Who hurt you?

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    You have a girlfriend. Congratulations.

I got married after 3 weeks and have no regrets. I'm 19 years in. You and her are the only metric that matters. Judge your relationship based on its own merit, not past or other's experiences. Go for it. Why not?
    3 weeks?! Nice. Most people told me 6 months was too short and that we were being stupid. We love each other just as much as the day we got married. Just celebrated two years.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    3 weeks?! Nice. Most people told me 6 months was too short and that we were being stupid. We love each other just as much as the day we got married. Just celebrated two years.
    Wow! Has it really been 2 years??? Time is flying by!

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Let's stop fighting it. You and I should run away together. Let's throw it all away
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow! Has it really been 2 years??? Time is flying by!
    IKR. Time moves so fast, I myself can't believe I landed such a cool dude.

Let's stop fighting it. You and I should run away together. Let's throw it all away
    Can I bring my husband? Fair warning, he eats a lot so bring all your credit cards.

Psychoblob, so when are you guys getting married and can I come for free cake? O_o
    Tell where I lie.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who hurt you?
    Nobody, but I know who hurt you

Nobody, but I know who hurt you
    I'm over it and moved on...

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because getting married after 3 weeks is a bad idea for 99% of people. It happened to work out for you, but you didn't really know her after 3 weeks. You got lucky.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, started seeing a girl 3 weeks ago. been out about 7 times. chatted for about a week before we meet up.

we went into saying we did not want to jump into anything super serious right away, and agreed.

I noticed things were maybe headed towards a little more serious (As in not just casually seeing each other) when she came over and made dinner for me, planned the whole thing (and she put alot of effort into it). she was very affectionate at night/in the morning.

Yesterday we hung out the entire day, had an awesome day. we are drinking on a patio and she tells me she hasn't felt a connection similar to this since college (And she is 27), and then is holding my hand/cuddling me everything, and then told me she told her best friend this as well and her parents. obviously i feel a big connection with her as well, and told her that, but I know logically that its only been three weeks and these things take time (didnt tell her that part though). we go back to my place, end up taking a nap, she is very cuddly/etc the whole time,like keeps cuddling up next to me like a barnacle. she mentioned that if we keep doing intimate things, that she only wants to do them with me and doesnt want me to see other girls.

obviously this is progressing very fast, which makes me apprehensive because 3 weeks is barely any time (Although I do feel a connection with her).ive heard that people that come on strong are prone to just leaving as well.

I havn't had an experience like this with a girl before, what is going on? should I be concerned?
    I'd go for it just don't knock her up or let her move in until you are sure of her character.
    Finally green! Green green greeeeeeeeen!

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I'd be more concerned if she said she loved me after 3 weeks than asking me to be monogamous AFTER we were already sleeping together.

And its really cute that she thinks you have options. :P
    This.

It isn't like opie is seeing 3 different women weekly and trying to figure out which one to choose.

He's already treating her like a GF and she is the one who asked so why not?

Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    feelsgood to meet someone that is not like a typical 26 year old

lol trying to keep dat mystery for now

I just never met someone that ticks all these boxes for me (so far). reasonably attractive, talented, nice, fun, seems to have good moral values, actually puts effort into things for me. Its like I jumped from barely being able to attract non-fat women to this, and since I've never been in this situation before I'm not sure how to act, or if the way she is acting is normal.

seems like I should keep doing what I'm doing any enjoy the ride

les be honest, you guys are going to miss the CHAD pron stories and salty cynical comedic bitchfests
    Nah I wont miss them, I genuinely enjoy seeing people succeed especially when it comes to relationships. Even getting one to last is a challenge all by itself and western society generally does not push for people to actually be committed but to 'live for yourself'. So it's actually nice to see someone giving some effort to push for something more serious than just a fling.

But back to the point, keep moving forward no matter what happens and just accept the fact that you can do everything right and a relationship can still fail because one person decides to stop trying. Some people have this idea that there is a specific 'time frame' where certain moves should be made and certain things should be said, and there is no true answer to this because everyone is different.

A relationship is a risk and whether you wait 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years, you are always going to find some sort of 'red flag' or issue that raises concern, you have to be able to judge if the person you are seeking a relationship with understands your boundaries and you understand theirs and what both your expectations are. Once those things are in place, you get in a relationship with them and see where it goes, and if either one of you violates those boundaries, then you both need to decide if the relationship can be salvaged or not. A relationship has to be built on commitment, it can't be built on material things or temporary things otherwise it is almost guaranteed to fail, I agree mystery and the 'journey' can be fun at times and there is nothing wrong with that per say, but remember, eventually all of that is going to come to a close and you will be both left with the difficult reality(s) on the table.
    Last edited by Konrai; 05-09-2019 at 07:07 AM.
    -''Love without action is dead''.-

ᗢPastor.Kᗢ

AKA: Pastor Konrai, can I get an Amen?
    ☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IKR. Time moves so fast, I myself can't believe I landed such a cool dude.

Can I bring my husband? Fair warning, he eats a lot so bring all your credit cards.

Psychoblob, so when are you guys getting married and can I come for free cake? O_o

Love the fact that I actually have a mutual connection with someone whom I am both mentally and physically attracted too.

At the same time, I'm slighly terrified because I'm a rational person and feel like I've been struggling to find someone like this for a decade, most likely becuase I'm objectively not at the same "level" as these people per the "rules" of the dating marketplace (lets be honest here, you are shooting above your league if you want a relationship, pursue women, and can't manage to find mutual attraction over a long period of time, not trying to downplay myslef, just trying to face some blatantly obvious things).

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    That's a rarity nowadays.

This dude has been complaining since 2007 and he has a good thing going but is still overthinking. Kinda sad.
    dood, I'm rolling with it and enjoying the experience.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

At the same time, I'm slighly terrified because I'm a rational person and feel like I've been struggling to find someone like this for a decade, most likely becuase I'm objectively not at the same "level" as these people per the "rules" of the dating marketplace (lets be honest here, you are shooting above your league if you want a relationship, pursue women, and can't manage to find mutual attraction over a long period of time, not trying to downplay myslef, just trying to face some blatantly obvious things).
    Stop that mindset right now! Remember, your problem always has been not your looks, but this mindset.

You deserve this relationship and you're going to reap the joy that comes along with this relationship. You're also going to give back as much as you receive. Keep telling yourself these things and put that negative chit above behind you. It's a new you!
    Tell where I lie.

jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love the fact that I actually have a mutual connection with someone whom I am both mentally and physically attracted too.

At the same time, I'm slighly terrified because I'm a rational person and feel like I've been struggling to find someone like this for a decade, most likely because I'm objectively not at the same "level" as these people per the "rules" of the dating marketplace (lets be honest here, you are shooting above your league if you want a relationship, pursue women, and can't manage to find mutual attraction over a long period of time, not trying to downplay myslef, just trying to face some blatantly obvious things).
    If she is telling friends and family about you, then she is in deep. Highly likely that she too is worried/nervous of losing such a rare find in you. Enjoy the ride, things should come easily when you have a good match. You must BELIEVE that she is as lucky to be dating you, as you are with her.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My current bf wanted to go exclusive after like 2 weeks but I liked him and I don't multidate anyway.. so I just went along with it even tho it seemed soon. Glad I did he's a stone cold gem.

Although it took quite long for him to say he loved me and chit
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

Originally Posted by melDorado View Post
    My current bf wanted to go exclusive after like 2 weeks but I liked him and I don't multidate anyway.. so I just went along with it even tho it seemed soon. Glad I did he's a stone cold gem.

you forgot to tell us what ethnicity he is

Nice! See, we need more happy stories like this on R/H.
    Tell where I lie.

Who hurt you?

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    M8 I never get in beefs with you why this constant saltiness to me
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

M8 I never get in beefs with you why this constant saltiness to me
    A lot of dudes here are salty because they haven't gotten laid in awhile. It will be year for me next month, I however has been focusing on cardio sine then. It's my own way of coping.