OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Upper back/trap pain

If I take my hand and push my fingers into the back of my neck in the middle and move them left to right, I hear all kinds of bumps, feels like a wiring harness is under there. Wouldnt say its painful but I wake up with neck pain sometimes and it can randomly hurt to look fully left, like a muscle in my upper back/neck is being strained. I also feel tension if I do a chin tuck i.e. pushing my chin onto my chest.
    Is my neck super tight or is it meant to feel that way? If not how are you supposed to stretch your upper back and neck muscles?
    If you argue about Covid online you're a fkin loser crew
    Fasting crew
    Psilocybin crew

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You "hear all kinds of bumps"? Did you mean to say you feel bumps? Are you sure you're not just feeling your cervical vertebrae? That would be an unusual location to develop significant lymph nodes.

Waking up sometimes with neck pain may be caused by poor sleeping mechanics or a bad pillow setup. Most people will likely feel a bit of tension if they forcefully tuck their chin. Intermittently having neck pain when looking fully left is likely not worrisome and again may be related to sleeping.

All that said, if you have actual bumps I would see a doctor. It would be unlikely but sometimes cancer can present as bumps with no other symptoms. Safest thing to do would be to get it checked out.