rfarkas22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Working out 6x times per week?

Im 15 and currently working out 6 times a week, do you think its okay because i dont feel like im overtraining and i always have energy.I have good endurance because currently training handball for almost 7 years and trained every day, and that built a lot, and i mean A LOT of endurance.Do you think its okay if i still do that programe or should i loose it up a lilttle?

Programe:

Monday : Back and Biceps
    Tuesday : Chest and triceps
    Wednesday : shoulders and legs
    Thursday : back and Biceps
    Friday: Chest and triceps
    Saturday: shoulders and legs

Currently lifting for 3 months and PR's are:
    BP-176 lbs(80 kg) DL:264lbs(120 kg) and lacking on squat 155 lbs(70 kg)-i know i should start doing more squats Current weight is 143 lbs (65kg)
    Thanks.

LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalPYT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rfarkas22 View Post
    Im 15 and currently working out 6 times a week, do you think its okay because i dont feel like im overtraining and i always have energy.I have good endurance because currently training handball for almost 7 years and trained every day, and that built a lot, and i mean A LOT of endurance.Do you think its okay if i still do that programe or should i loose it up a lilttle?

Programe:

Monday : Back and Biceps
    Tuesday : Chest and triceps
    Wednesday : shoulders and legs
    Thursday : back and Biceps
    Friday: Chest and triceps
    Saturday: shoulders and legs

Currently lifting for 3 months and PR's are:
    BP-176 lbs(80 kg) DL:264lbs(120 kg) and lacking on squat 155 lbs(70 kg)-i know i should start doing more squats Current weight is 143 lbs (65kg)
    Thanks.
    as a natural you only need to train 3 days a week. Just get stronger on the compound lifts.
    LethalPhysique