YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Twisted/Sprained ankle - What to do?!

I twisted my ankle today, I would say the severity is about moderate, I can still walk but it hurts every time I step so I gotta walk really slow.

In 2 days I have(must) do a 2-kilometer run is it possible that it will heal by then or no chance?

I will put ice soon, it's been about 4-5 hours since it happened I already feel better, what's your guys opinion?

squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    came across this today on instagram, might help with a basic sprain, if still hurting after a day and ice is helping it, it could be tendon damage requiring longer recovery.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw_KDLCB...6IDA10Sw54dfKs

sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    two days and you need to run? not going to happen, even with a grade 1 sprain (moderate isn't a term for this). It's probably swollen, if it's painful ice can help with that. You could try supporting it via a brace or tape but even then a 2K run might not be doable. You need to be under the care of at least a certified athletic trainer (they are pretty good at judging sprains). If you do manage to run, and there is some damage from the sprain (i.e. it was worse than what you're thinking) you may cause more damage. My son is not going to get a hammer throw in this season in college because he's still recovering from a sprain (grade 1 or 2) in training a month ago. And he has athletic trainers and an orthopedic surgeon to work with. He's hoping he can qualify for the conference championships in shot and/or discus as he can tolerate the pain in those events and he has a very high pain tolerance. You don't have to do a 2K run in 2 days.