Registered User distantrelation's Avatar
    distantrelation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) distantrelation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I the only one who actually enjoys training legs?

I'll admit that I'm not super ripped or anything, but I've been increasingly working out as of late (which I mentioned on a thread I posted on here roughly a week ago) and I'll have to be honest, I really enjoy training my legs. I mean, I'll admit, there isn't a muscle I do not enjoy training, but I don't see why there's this whole idea that legs seem to be horrible to train and I don't get why people seem to dislike training them. What's the deal?

Edoms2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My guess is that people hate it for two reasons. The legs aren't "showy" muscles like the biceps, so people figure that if nobody notices it, then it's worthless. Also, because of that, not many people's legs are strong, so it hurts to work them out. It's just painful and not a muscle that people notice, so a lot of people don't find it worth it.

Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the only reason i hate training legs is because it makes me hella tired. Like ill be in between reps and just feel like passing out cuz im tired af.
    9 months lifting

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I used to ignore legs. Ever since I got a decent squat I loooove leg day. It does make you hella tired tho I probably sweat the most during leg day. Sometimes when going for reps I swear my hearts about to beat out my phucking chest!

Registered User HankinSidewalkr's Avatar
    HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr
    Girls don't look at ur legs.