Gabe6120 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Suggestions on program?

Hello all, I'm 18 years old and 170 pounds, about 5'10.

I've been lifting for a solid 1 to 2 years (just never made an account), and I'm looking to move on from my beginner routine into an intermediate one at this point. I've gained a good amount of muscle from starting at 150, and my noob gains have run out essentially. Be that as it may, I need some advice for how to transition to a more intermediate routine. I tried to make my own routine with the equipment I have, and structured it based off of the Fierce 5 Intermediate Upper Lower Program. (would post the link, but I can't)

I also modified some sets and reps based off what body parts I want to pick up, as well as what body parts seem to recover better (for me it's chest).

Lower 1:

Heavy Front Squat: 3 x 5 | Calf raise from bar 3 x 10
    Volume deadlift (stiff-legged): 3 x 12
    Bulgarian split squats: 3 x 10
    Hip thrust: 3 x 10
    Oblique ab work

Upper 1:

Heavy Bench: 3 x 8
    Volume bent over rows: 3 x 12
    Shoulder press: 3 x 10
    Dips: 3 x 15
    Traditional bicep curls: 3 x 10 (each arm)

Lower 2:

Volume squat: 3 x 12 | Calf raise from bar: 3 x 12
    Heavy DL (Romanian): 3 x 5
    Step-ups: 3 x 10
    Good mornings: 3 x 12

Upper 2:

Volume bench: 3 x 15
    Heavy bent over rows: 3 x 5
    Shoulder press OR pull ups: 3 x 10
    Triceps extension with plate: 3 x 10
    Hammer curls: 3 x 10 (each arm)

Front (umbilicus, linea alba, etc.) ab work w/ pushups (usually 4 x 25)

That's what I've made up so far, do you guys have any suggestions? Is it too much? Not enough? I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you all.

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    p/p/l routine
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

Gabe6120 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BlinkTwice View Post
    p/p/l routine
    Is that possible with 4 days a week? I have about three days a week where I go to classes in the morning and afternoon, then work until about 8 or 9 when the gym is closed. So 4 days a week would be most ideal for me.

Registered User HadesRagnazrath's Avatar
    HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gabe6120 View Post
    Is that possible with 4 days a week? I have about three days a week where I go to classes in the morning and afternoon, then work until about 8 or 9 when the gym is closed. So 4 days a week would be most ideal for me.
    ppl sucks imo but yeah thats possible

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HadesRagnazrath View Post
    ppl sucks imo but yeah thats possible
    I guess so since you don't workout your legs.