Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Happy 20th bday BB.com! Gt3x24x7 birthday review~

Wazzup brahs, first off, a big shout out and happy 20th anniversary to this website! Also a big thank you to dj924s for sending samples to review. Birthday cake is my #1 favorite flavor. I've bought the same flavor protein bars from the same company for two years now. That's how much I love birthday cake flavor. I haven't tried the CLA yet. To be told there is now whey powder birthday cake flavor... hhhnnngggg! Cheers mates!

I'll start with the birthday cake protein bar:

First thing I did when I picked up the package at my local post office, was to tear open the box and munch on one birthday cake protein bar. I have sensitive teeth, whenever I consume sugar, I get weird tingling sensations and some pain in different areas of my mouth. But its well worth enduring the pain to consume this birthday cake protein bar! It tastes great, has a crunchy/bumpy/scaly texture upon touch. Compared to other flavors and brands of protein bars I've bought from BB.com, this new birthday cake absolutely destroys any other flavor with the force of a thousand angry Greek Gods. Compared to other brands of the same flavor, BB.com gets 10/10 rating.

Signature probiotics:

I've never tried anything like this before. So far its too early to document major effects on my energy and stamina. I have noticed I'm able to go #2 a little easier though. Has a nice silver packaging thats aesthetic to the eyes.

Creatine
    Feels like a standard creatine product so far. Not that its a bad thing. Just tastes the same and gives me the same feeling as other brands. But hey, I won't complain about a sample!

Whey Protein Powder birthday cake flavour
    Hhhhhhhnnnnnggggggg. One word is enough for me.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree on all counts, besides the probiotic, haven't dug in there yet....
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.