LordWhis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Newbie here what's my bf%

Hey guys, I'm 18 years old, 5'9.25" (maybe 5'10" straight out of bed) and I weigh 145 pounds. Started lifting last week. I know I look absolutely pathetic right now.

What would be my approximate bodyfat % ?
    Attached Images

Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say maybe between 13-18 however there's really no way of getting an accurate bf percentage. The most accurate you can get is with a DEXA scan or something like that but its expensive AF.
    9 months lifting

LordWhis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't stress it man, we all have to start somewhere! Eat, lift, and you will see changes before you know it!
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

utku35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The least thing u should worry about is fat dude, go eat something you look like straight outta concentration camp.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I would guess anywhere from 12-15% body fat but don't worry about that right now man. Start lifting, eat clean, get your protein in, and you will see great results. You are starting with a meh body but you got the potential to grow my guy. Get after it and stay after it!

Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay
    I wouldn't wory too much about that now. Just concentrarte on bulking