Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Serious unknown lat problem please help..

Long story:

So basically i’ve been working out naturally for 2/ years and I am currently 18. For the past couple of months i’ve been experiencing this SUPER SUPER unconforable feeling it BOTH of lats when I flex them or even do the motion of a row or overhead press. And if I use a decent amount of weight my lats will start to hurt. So I took like 1 month off so far and I still feel this super super unfortable feeling in my lats I don’t even know how to describe it, it’s like jello or something or if they are being rotated or something. The doctors say it could be from “over training” but that’s bs cause i took a month off. Also i’ve had a pain in the left side of my spine on the upper back sometimes it feels like a ball, and it goes away sometimes. And I tried recently to do back super light and the next day BOTH of my rear delts were in agony pain. I am loosing my gains and considering stopping for good, this is blaming me beyond depressed Please help me.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Could you post a video of you doing a lift shirtless for your back and then also find a google image of a back where you can highlight where exactly you feel the pain?

Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Picture/Video

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Could you post a video of you doing a lift shirtless for your back and then also find a google image of a back where you can highlight where exactly you feel the pain?

You can see i also have a big imbalance in my lats sometimes it gets bigger and smaller witch i think is swelling. And what’s also weird is that it never used to be uneven like this it kinda just happened out of no where

youtu.be/qztMn0vnAew
    pasteboard.co/IcCCxxG.jpg

Oh and this is where i had that tingling feeling not a pain but sometimes starts to tingle and feel like a ball

pasteboard.co/IcCGaIX.jpg

Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dambrosio5 View Post
    Oh and this is where i had that tingling feeling not a pain but sometimes starts to tingle and feel like a ball

pasteboard.co/IcCGaIX.jpg
    have you tried stretching your lats? foam rolling?
    You can always go deeper than you think - Chris Bumstead

Also guys check this picture out you can see what i think it is my teres major just sticking out when i flex my lats
    pasteboard.co/IcCUzc1.png

Originally Posted by Archking View Post
    have you tried stretching your lats? foam rolling?
    Yes and tbh i think it makes it worse.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If this was me, I’d go to a reputable chiropractor. I know a lot of people will say, “chiropractors aren’t real doctors”, but I’ve found when it comes to bizarre pains from lifting, generic family type doctors usually do a lot of “guessing”.

In fact, every time I had something going on, I self diagnosed myself from info online, went to a doctor who didn’t have a clue, and basically paid them so I could tell them the diagnosis.

On the other hand, chiropractors always tend to know exactly what is going on. Sometimes the cure is super simple, even without any back cracking. Sometimes, a simple snap here or there cures the problem.

In any case, sounds like this is something a forum isn’t going to fix...I’d go to a chiropractor, or a sports doctor, not a general practitioner.

Good luck, hope it gets better, you have some great natural potential.

Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    If this was me, I’d go to a reputable chiropractor. I know a lot of people will say, “chiropractors aren’t real doctors”, but I’ve found when it comes to bizarre pains from lifting, generic family type doctors usually do a lot of “guessing”.

In fact, every time I had something going on, I self diagnosed myself from info online, went to a doctor who didn’t have a clue, and basically paid them so I could tell them the diagnosis.

On the other hand, chiropractors always tend to know exactly what is going on. Sometimes the cure is super simple, even without any back cracking. Sometimes, a simple snap here or there cures the problem.

In any case, sounds like this is something a forum isn’t going to fix...I’d go to a chiropractor, or a sports doctor, not a general practitioner.

Good luck, hope it gets better, you have some great natural potential.

Thanks and your progress video is insane! But about my back and the chiropractor my parents don’t think i should go to one until i figure out what’s wrong with it, because there not “ real doctors “ my parents think they can screw it up more. But my family doctor barely knows what the problem is either. Is it possible it could be scoliosis?

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks and your progress video is insane! But about my back and the chiropractor my parents don’t think i should go to one until i figure out what’s wrong with it, because there not “ real doctors “ my parents think they can screw it up more. But my family doctor barely knows what the problem is either. Is it possible it could be scoliosis?
    This is beyond the capabilities of anyone on this forum to help with other than to recommend seeing a different (better) doctor...because yours doesn't seem to know chit.

Sorry for your pain and setback, and I wish you good luck. I wouldn’t procrastinate though, it doesn’t sound like it’ll get better on its own, and often the sooner you catch things, the more likely they can be fixed.

This is beyond the capabilities of anyone on this forum to help with other than to recommend seeing a different (better) doctor...because yours doesn't seem to know chit.

Sorry for your pain and setback, and I wish you good luck. I wouldn’t procrastinate though, it doesn’t sound like it’ll get better on its own, and often the sooner you catch things, the more likely they can be fixed.
    okay, and is it alright if i workout my other body parts? cause i don’t feel any discomfort really when doing them expect for squats the pressure hurts the lats.

okay, and is it alright if i workout my other body parts? cause i don’t feel any discomfort really when doing them expect for squats the pressure hurts the lats.
    I wouldn’t myself, until I knew WTF is wrong. You won’t lose years of gains in a month or two, and everything comes back very quickly.

I wouldn’t myself, until I knew WTF is wrong. You won’t lose years of gains in a month or two, and everything comes back very quickly.
    Alright, thanks for the motivation brother.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm a general pediatrician. The above comment about general doctors is correct. Chiropractors can be hit or miss. You'll want to see a sports medicine doctor (who will likely refer you to physical therapy after doing any relevant diagnostic tests) or a doctor who is a DO and does manipulation (you can kind of think of them as similar to chiropractors but with actual medical training as they are real doctors).

I'm a general pediatrician. The above comment about general doctors is correct. Chiropractors can be hit or miss. You'll want to see a sports medicine doctor (who will likely refer you to physical therapy after doing any relevant diagnostic tests) or a doctor who is a DO and does manipulation (you can kind of think of them as similar to chiropractors but with actual medical training as they are real doctors).
    Okay, but should i stop working out over all until this is fixed look at the picture this is currently my back. Looks super ****ed up what’s weird is that it doesn’t hurt at all. It’s just super uncomfortable on the smaller side and it almost like my muscle shifted all to that one side ?¿
    pasteboard.co/IcT7uVJ.jpg

I am curious if you do have scoliosis.

That said, if you can workout without pain then I think that is fine.

I am curious if you do have scoliosis.

That said, if you can workout without pain then I think that is fine.
    is there any symptoms or ways of finding out of you have it?

You need an x-ray of your spine looking for it to diagnose it definitively.

Originally Posted by mak629 View Post
    Yes there is imbalance between right and left . That is cause of pain . as one side is pulling more than the other.
    Try correcting it by doing one arm cable rows on weaker side and dont exercise the stronger one.
    Do light dont go heavy . Try slow movement and focus on tension to build strength .
    Now your getting me thinking .... But I don’t think this is the case because in this video right here this was my back like 4 / months ago it’s pretty even.
    youtu.be/Sghd3Wp_uDQ

But you got me thinking so i looked back at an old video of me doing some pull downs and i noticed that i pull more with my dominant side look at it here: youtu.be/9baxeP11EvI

Video taken in october ^^
    You really got me thinking can this uncomfortable feeling could be because of my UNEVEN LATS?? and btw guys Just so you should know i make gains super fast so 3 - 4 months i make a lot of progress

Do you really think this is just a bad imbalance?
    Last edited by Dambrosio5; 05-05-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Now your getting me thinking .... But I don’t think this is the case because in this video right here this was my back like 4 / months ago it’s pretty even.
    youtu.be/Sghd3Wp_uDQ

But you got me thinking so i looked back at an old video of me doing some pull downs and i noticed that i pull more with my dominant side look at it here: youtu.be/9baxeP11EvI

Video taken in october ^^
    You really got me thinking can this uncomfortable feeling could be because of my UNEVEN LATS?? and btw guys Just so you should know i make gains super fast so 3 - 4 months i make a lot of progress

Do you really think this is just a bad imbalance?
    Update ... I just worked out my lats for the first time now and they are in pain.

Update ... I just worked out my lats for the first time now and they are in pain.
    I'd avoid doing things that cause pain and make an appointment with a doctor like I advised above.

I'd avoid doing things that cause pain and make an appointment with a doctor like I advised above.
    Update: I’ve been to the doctors and they have no idea what’s wrong with me they give me bs ex-ray appointments and ultrasounds on my shoulders then when she got the results she said good news your okay! i’m like um no i am not okay? and now i’m going to a sports doctor and it’s been three weeks and still never heard from the doctor, such bs. Iv’e made the decision to quit working out all together until this fixes itself or a sports doctor finds out what’s wrong with me. also, I was already seeing a doctor before you told me to about this situation.

Update: I’ve been to the doctors and they have no idea what’s wrong with me they give me bs ex-ray appointments and ultrasounds on my shoulders then when she got the results she said good news your okay! i’m like um no i am not okay? and now i’m going to a sports doctor and it’s been three weeks and still never heard from the doctor, such bs. Iv’e made the decision to quit working out all together until this fixes itself or a sports doctor finds out what’s wrong with me. also, I was already seeing a doctor before you told me to about this situation.
    I said above you need to see a sports medicine doctor. If you were given a referral to one and they have not called you, you can call them to schedule an appointment. If they don't have the referral then call your regular doctor to get another referral. Also ask to get all of the x-ray images and radiology reads for all imaging studies done and take them to your sports medicine doctor appointment.