fl010101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Easier access to a user's own posts

Title says it all.

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude! The gymnastics I have to do to see my own posts on this site!

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    yeah, it's pretty hard to click your user name and then click "view forum posts"
    My username is plastered all over this website! Right!?

Maybe I'm missing something here(possible). But this is what I have to do.

1. Open a browser tab and visit bodybuilding.com
    2. Then click on that community/forum option on top menu (sometimes my browser suggests forum URLS to save a step).

Up until this part, its totally normal. But then I have to take the following steps:

3. Then, I have to keep looking inside the forum, in sub-forums and wherever for one of my threads or posts.
    4. Once I find that, then I may do what you are suggesting.

Am I doing something wrong?

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If only there was a way to "subscribe" to threads....................

RodolfoBass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how can we find our profile page in this forum? I mean I want to fix some details in my profile and want to check it updated or not. How can I?

WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RodolfoBass View Post
    how can we find our profile page in this forum? I mean I want to fix some details in my profile and want to check it updated or not. How can I?
    Did you ever get this fixed? What details were you looking to fix? I think you click "User CP."

Also, I agree with this thread's idea. Most forums let you access your own posts from your profile or something. But here you have to find one of your posts first, and THEN click your name.

pamelamtaylor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MSKFAHIM View Post
    My username is plastered all over this website! Right!?

Maybe I'm missing something here(possible). But this is what I have to do.

1. Open a browser tab and visit bodybuilding.com
    2. Then click on that community/forum option on top menu (sometimes my browser suggests forum URLS to save a step).

Up until this part, its totally normal. But then I have to take the following steps:

3. Then, I have to keep looking inside the forum, in sub-forums and wherever for one of my threads or posts.
    4. Once I find that, then I may do what you are suggesting.

Am I doing something wrong?
    I think you've explained it in great detail, thank you.

lauryfriese is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RodolfoBass View Post
    Click "User CP." It will show your profile information page.