MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BB.com Signature Series review of peace and prosperity

Thank you dj924s for giving me this opportunity. I really appreciate it. As a primer, I have dabbled on and off with supplement usage over the years. Usually taking a fish oil, creatine and a multivitamin. For many years, especially in the early stages of my fitness development, I would pound protein shakes, nitric oxide, BCAAs and Jack3D preworkout before training. As time progressed, I began to cull my collection down to what I deemed as the essentials: multivitamin, fish oil and red wine for its probiotic, blood pressure lowering and overall longevity benefits. This list is subject to change as I experiment with and research new substances.

BB.com signature series CLA

I had to do my research on this one as I knew next to nothing about it's uses. Apparently, to my understanding, it is a natural fat burner, appetite suppressant, and supporter of lean tissue while under a caloric deficit. Very interesting. This is not typically the type of supplement that you can feel working and takes persistent use to notice the results, so I can only comment on the capsule itself and my gym performance thereafter.

The capsule is a deep red with no perceptible flavor or odor. This is always a plus. The serving size is 1-4, depending on what dose you deem necessary for yourself. I took two. I don't know if this was due to my anticipation or if the CLA was actually the culprit (I tried not to take anything else with this supplement to get an accurate reading), but it almost gave me the same feeling as being on uppers, or a strong caffeine. This effect seemed to make me hyper aware of my body and as a result the workout more intense. I will continue use and see if I receive any additional fat burning effects.

BB.com signature series BCAA intraworkout formula

BCAAs are like an old friend that gives you much needed support during you most intense workouts. The signature series BCAAs definitely accomplish this task. It mixes completely without any graininess, and turns your water into a flavor I could best describe as a mild kool-aid. Very tasty. I drank the whole thing in the middle part of my workout, directly after hitting the stairmaster. I was able to crank out the rest of my leg day without even a thought of being tired. I could have done more; however, I ran out of time as well as exercises. A+ BB.com. I will be looking more into this stuff.

BB.com signature series Birthday Cake protein bar

My experience with high protein, meal replacement bars started with Cliff, which always left me with tooth pain from the excess sugar and leftover bar stuck to my teeth. I tried countless others and eventually settled onto another brand that serves protein cookies with the occasional Quest. So I have tried almost every bar there is. BB.com's signature series Birthday Cake is top notch when it comes to flavor. To me, the flavor stands with the best of them. Very enjoyable. The nutrition stats are also up to par. You're getting 20 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber with only 5 grams of sugar. No tooth pain here. Not to mention the lack of excess bar stuck to my teeth. As a matter of fact, I ate it without drinking anything, no problem.

I will be updating this thread with a review of the other products in the line-up in the future