Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BHall1991 View Post
    I'm saying why would you expect the Finland program to increase employment when they only gave it to the unemployed?

Also UBI is far from the same thing as increasing the minimum wage.
    Again, dodging the "who would pay for it" part.

Especially the 10% VAT.

"Bro, it's just 10% bro, trust me, people made studies to support my policies, they said it was cool".

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hawkshade View Post
    Da fuq? "

"Use of most drugs other than marijuana has stabilized over the past decade or has declined."
    The amount of people using those drugs are like 1-4% of the population. Nice try bob.
    I was being 50% facetious and 50% serious. But, it looks like you and any other person supporting UBI are just looking for a free ride. It has proven to not work IRL and on paper.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AI is here. Not sure what you mean by taking over but its here and is going to change many industries
    Have you ever been into an OEM or contract manufacture? I've been in the manufacturing, medical and military R&D for almost 20 years. What real life experience do you have?
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I was being 50% facetious and 50% serious. But, it looks like you and any other person supporting UBI are just looking for a free ride. It has proven to not work IRL and on paper.
    What facts do you have to support your opinion on this free ride stuff? Facts don't care about your feelings breh. I'm pursuing a graduate degree in data science. *bert stare*

Please provide this proof you speak of. I'm not against counter arguments, again to me it's about weighing the pros and cons of these policies. So far I am for it from all the research I've done.
    Last edited by hawkshade; 04-23-2019 at 10:33 AM. Reason: misqouting
    DL - 385
    BP - 255lbs
    Squat - 310 x 3. Never tried a one rep max.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What facts do you have to support your opinion on this free ride stuff? Facts don't care about your feelings breh. I'm pursuing a graduate degree in data science. *bert stare*

Please provide this proof you speak of. I'm not against counter arguments, again to me it's about weighing the pros and cons of these policies. So far I am for it from all the research I've done.
    I don't need proof. It is my opinion of being in business for 20+ years and owning my company.

There are people who work hard to make a living and who have paid their debts such as their student loans in full.

Then, there are people who want to live off the shoulders of others. Those are the free-loaders.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdo1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So if everyone got 1k a month would this end homelessness? The answer is going to be no. You can give money all you want and that individual will still end up being broke unless they change their ways. If you donated money to a homeless person it still won't solve their issue because they will not go out and look for a job but rather be dependent on others.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    Goals:
    170lbs
    bench 300+lbs
    Squat 500lbs
    Deadlift 500+lbs

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How will it devalue savings and destroy the middle class? What middle class? More than 40% of adults can't cover a $400 emergency expense. What savings do people have?
    Inflation. At minimum this would increase the Federal budget 2.5 Trillion dollars per year. More likely in the 3-3.5 trillion. This will need to be collected via a vat (passed on to consumer exponentially to the consumer where the exponent is the number of levels in supply chain causing a sharp increase in the cost of goods.) Beyond that you would have currency devaluation. The lack of savings is not a function of income, but a function of behavior. Those people managed to find the money for a $600 dollar phone every two years and a car payment.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/22/fed-...y-expense.html

Why wouldn't you want an extra $1000? Put it into savings, spend it on your car, or other luxury you have to stimulate the economy.

There is no such thing as a free lunch. For me to get an extra $1,000 it has to be taken from somewhere else. While it will stimulate the economy it is mathematically impossible for it to stimulate as much as it hurts.

You either get the UBI or the government benefits, not both. Again, wrong about this majority vs minority bs. https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015...losing-ground/

And everyone who is not already receiving more than 12k per year in government benefits will take it because they will be paying for it.

79% of people fall in the poor to middle class spectrum. 79% of people in the USA will benefit from that extra 12k a year whether it is to pay for your babysitter or for a vacation. We can assume the 21% of people that are above middle class don't actually need this money.

Yet everything they already purchase will go up in cost. It is like trying to remove poverty by increasing minimum wage to $100 per hour. The ultra poor may benefit, but everyone else will get fuked.

You will receive $1000 a month. This comes out to a net gain, will dig further for this source. And to your edit, see above.

The money to pay for the $1,000 a month has to come from somewhere.... It is also mathematically impossible for it to be a net gain.

You must be a US citizen to receive UBI. You read?

yet one party is for legalization of illegals... the same party of UBI.

It is UBI or entitlements. You read policies or just shout through your echo chambers? Again with this immigration ****, YOU MUST BE A US CITIZEN TO RECIEVE UBI.
    If you are for legalizing illegals you are giving it to illegals just with one step in between.

No new money is being printed. WHat inflation are you talking about? If people aren't forced to move into bigger cities and instead are given money to boost their local ecomonies, maybe the rent in the those big cities would even go down.
    Money HAS to be printed because the cost of the project exceeds possible revenues.

Can't argue against this ME ME ME attitude. *shrug*

So selfish to think that people are entiteled to the fruits of their labor.

If they receive UBI, they wouldn't have to abide by this having to work part-time bs to keep their benefits. It's not that they're lazy. Honesty they're smarter than you are. At the end of the day they are making as much as you but working less. Also dude before gave you a counterpoint so I'll defer to him.

so by taking someone else money they are smarter than me... I guess I need to be ultra smart and start robbing people.
    Responses above. Not sure if you are just a young kid or have swallowed the koolaid, but I would encourage you to look into the economic graphs for government actions. SOMEONE is always paying and nothing is ever free. The cost may not be apparent, but it is always there.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by menseks View Post
    328mil is the total population
    -11.3 million illegals
    -22.6 legal non-citizens
    -2.3 in prison
    --------------------------------
    =291.8mil -> @75% adults by 2020 -> 218.8mil.

This is an opt-in program. you have to sign up for it. accounting for miscers who wish to not receive the money + rich people who won't bother + incidentals, let's say we shave off another 10%.

final total is 196.9mil. = $2.36tril

2.36 trillion
    -0.5 cutting existing welfare/program overhead
    -0.8 VAT
    -0.6 in taxes on economic growth from new small business/employment
    -0.2 due to decreased homeless/incarceration/hospital visits
    -0.2 from military
    -0.01 from foreign aid to places like israel
    -------------------------------------------------
    $50bil unaccounted.

that's kind of a drop in the bucket in terms of govt spend. i'm not saying this thing is fully fleshed out or even close, but looking at it generally, it could work.
    We have already went over the realistic numbers and why in the other half dozen of these discussion threads. I am not going to keep responding when you are incapable of addressing points.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    Have you ever been into an OEM or contract manufacture? I've been in the manufacturing, medical and military R&D for almost 20 years. What real life experience do you have?
    I deal with government contractors, government agencies and tech companies every day.
    Not sure what that has to do with AI. AI is here though and while it isn't general purpose yet its damn close.

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I don't need proof. It is my opinion of being in business for 20+ years and owning my company.

There are people who work hard to make a living and who have paid their debts such as their student loans in full.

Then, there are people who want to live off the shoulders of others. Those are the free-loaders.
    i respect your thinking. i laughed off ubi in concept previously too. fuk free loaders. but think about it like this:

1. as a small business owner, how much in deductions did you take last year? why should us business owners be entitled to free money against our taxes?

2. what if one of your hardworking employees has a devastating family event that required more money than he earns/saved? if he came to you in earnest and asked for $5k to help out his sick wife, would you do it?

3. do you donate to charity? i see you have a blood drive link in your sig. i love it, but why do people deserve free blood? what about the guy who drove drunk and hit a tree? gangbangers who shoot each other up? do they deserve the blood?

i'm not putting your views down. i, in fact held your views as recently as a year ago. but when i was posed with these types of questions by a friend, it actually made me rethink some of my values. i was spending so much time hating on a policy because of 15% of the scumbags who would take advantage, that i forgot that about the 90% of the people it would actually help. just food for thought bruh.

not looking to change your mind. but it did change mine...given we get hard numbers from Yang on how he plans to fund the thing.

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah because people will use that extra $1,000 to better themselves and totally wouldn't use it on drugs/alcohol

****ing lol at these naive people who believe in UBI

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i respect your thinking. i laughed off ubi in concept previously too. fuk free loaders. but think about it like this:

1. as a small business owner, how much in deductions did you take last year? why should us business owners be entitled to free money against our taxes?

2. what if one of your hardworking employees has a devastating family event that required more money than he earns/saved? if he came to you in earnest and asked for $5k to help out his sick wife, would you do it?

3. do you donate to charity? i see you have a blood drive link in your sig. i love it, but why do people deserve free blood? what about the guy who drove drunk and hit a tree? gangbangers who shoot each other up? do they deserve the blood?

i'm not putting your views down. i, in fact held your views as recently as a year ago. but when i was posed with these types of questions by a friend, it actually made me rethink some of my values. i was spending so much time hating on a policy because of 15% of the scumbags who would take advantage, that i forgot that about the 90% of the people it would actually help. just food for thought bruh.

not looking to change your mind. but it did change mine...given we get hard numbers from Yang on how he plans to fund the thing.
    Big difference between willfully giving and having something taken from you.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DrWilliam View Post
    Yeah because people will use that extra $1,000 to better themselves and totally wouldn't use it on drugs/alcohol

****ing lol at these naive people who believe in UBI
    You're naive if you think the majority of people would use it on drugs and alcohol. Yes plenty of people would but so what, why should the many be punished for the few.
    It's funny how many people instantly reject the idea and throw out blanket statements like this.

Say it happens, what would you use the money on?

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it won't
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Big difference between willfully giving and having something taken from you.
    Yes.. UBI is the former.

it won't
    I'm saying this as a reference point to show that most people would probably spend it in a similar manner to him.

Either way UBI will be inevitable. The question is when.

I'm saying this as a reference point to show that most people would probably spend it in a similar manner to him.

Either way UBI will be inevitable. The question is when.
    The answer is not in anyone's current lifetime
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

The answer is not in anyone's current lifetime
    Okay grandpa..
    Technology operates on a curve for the most part. Just think of how far computers and cellphones have come in a decade. With AI and automaton millions upon millions of workers will be displaced in 5 years. What's funny about this concept is extremly weathly and intelligent people like Elon Musk, Larry Ellison and Andrew Yang are for it cause they understand that people like you will need it to continue to have buying power and decent living conditions yet the ignorant and middle class reject it.

Okay grandpa..
    Technology operates on a curve for the most part. Just think of how far computers and cellphones have come in a decade. With AI and automaton millions upon millions of workers will be displaced in 5 years. What's funny about this concept is extremly weathly and intelligent people like Elon Musk, Larry Ellison and Andrew Yang are for it cause they understand that people like you will need it to continue to have buying power and decent living conditions yet the ignorant and middle class reject it.
    Millions in five years? No.

My job won't be automated.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're naive if you think the majority of people would use it on drugs and alcohol. Yes plenty of people would but so what, why should the many be punished for the few.
    It's funny how many people instantly reject the idea and throw out blanket statements like this.

Lots of people make extra money beyond what they actually need to survive and spent the excess on stupid chit rather than saving/investing. In fact I'd say the majority of people.

The people who would actually put this to good use are the minority IMO

I make around $20k a month so I imagine I'd just save the extra $1k up for my next investment, like I do all my money

Millions in five years? No.

My job won't be automated.
    Definitely. Just look at how many malls and retail stores have closed already.

What do you do?

Definitely. Just look at how many malls and retail stores have closed already.

What do you do?
    Yes but they weren't lost to automation.

I purchase things - including some of our automation.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Originally Posted by DrWilliam View Post
    Lots of people make extra money beyond what they actually need to survive and spent the excess on stupid chit rather than saving/investing. In fact I'd say the majority of people.

The people who would actually put this to good use are the minority IMO

I make around $20k a month so I imagine I'd just save the extra $1k up for my next investment, like I do all my money
    You wouldn't have any extra money.

Every product you purchase would increase at minimum 10%. Probably 13-15% though because companies operate off of margins and not raw profit.

Assuming you spend 10k per month of goods your 1k is gone and then some.

This is before we go into currency devaluation because the VAT and cuts in spending is not capable of funding the UBI proposal.

Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    You wouldn't have any extra money.

Every product you purchase would increase at minimum 10%. Probably 13-15% though because companies operate off of margins and not raw profit.

Assuming you spend 10k per month of goods your 1k is gone and then some.

This is before we go into currency devaluation because the VAT and cuts in spending is not capable of funding the UBI proposal.
    it'll never sink in - they're too far gone into their utopian fantasy
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Yes but they weren't lost to automation.

I purchase things - including some of our automation.
    Indirectly yes. It's not like there was a retail worker and now there is a robot(although this is what will happen in fast food and some restaurants), no it's some massive company like Amazon that uses automation and robots as well as economies of scale to set price points that retail stores cant compete with. Technology as a whole is cutting out a lot of middlemanish jobs. Which is what your job sounds like tbh.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Think of what happened to servers' wages when employers were allowed to consider tips as a part of their regular wage. Then imagine something similar happening to EVERYONE.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont think giving people free money for nothing will do anything good in the long run

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So trump already lost 2020?

Prices of everything will go up
    More homeless will be created
    More crime will be created

In theory 1000 extra a month would be amazing for a lot of people but there are too many people who will take complete advantage as they already do with welfare programs.

You guys are living in a fantasy. Earn your money. It feels a lot better than being handed it.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Small business deductions have always been a part of owning a business and yes, I would not change anything about it currently. It is what drives our economy and what incentivizes innovation and growth.

I pay for my employee's health insurance 100%. So, for this scenario, the wife would be covered. No reason to ask me for $5000. I hired each employee at a certain salary that I and they agree to. Nothing more and nothing less, except for raises and bonuses. I am not a bank.

Yes, I do donate to charity. The analogy of giving blood vs UBI is not accurate and not a good analogy.

I look at the economy as a whole and not merely in my business world. We are taxed enough. UBI would contribute to economic damage and as a business owner, unless I am forced to, I will not participate. It is a slap in the face with disrespect for the people who have worked hard for what they have and who provide jobs and who contribute to society, as opposed to those who want free stuff. UBI like Medicare for All, is a step toward socialism. People want free everything.

I have not listened much to Yang and I am afraid of any liberal becoming President, as I believe they would place our national security at great risk like Obama did not under-funding our military simply because he hated the military and disrespected them. Many liberal citizens support the military like here, but our politicians are different.

**If Yang is so great, instead of putting that money toward a black hole like UBI, if we are going to go there, why not put that money toward an answer to healthcare. Not Medicare for All, but a better idea that involves the insurance companies, maintaining all of those jobs.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 04-23-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Indirectly yes. It's not like there was a retail worker and now there is a robot(although this is what will happen in fast food and some restaurants), no it's some massive company like Amazon that uses automation and robots as well as economies of scale to set price points that retail stores cant compete with. Technology as a whole is cutting out a lot of middlemanish jobs. Which is what your job sounds like tbh.
    That's fine - but my job is shown to be net zero, in that I can deliver more savings than my salary and benefits. Also are actively looking to add employees to our location, not reduce and that resulted in two machines being replaced by human employees in the last few years. Analysis is also showing we are pretty much topped out on automation as are assembly lines move so slow, there is little to no benefit to automate.

ETA: my team isn't going to buy the machine that replaces us
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler