anetoiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 1/2 weeks out, breakup and loss of motivation

I’m currently on contest prep, dieting and fasted cardio and post training cardio and dieting some more got to my head and now is this.

I’ve been with this girl for the third time, the first teo times she left me for the same man, she really got to my head as I took her back the third time. When I started feeling it, she said we rushed things, I just packed her bag and left them at her house to make her think about it. I told her from the beginning that the contest prep is hard and either she chooses to stay by my side or out. I was very loving her and treating her the best. But she said I didn’t take care of myself (my mother was washing my clothes, got some money issues as I am paying for someone elses mistakes and so on) and now this. She said she still wants to see me back on stage but it would be a mistake to get back together and that she feels like an empty human being. She said she was going to give me my stuff back last Sunday, she didn’t, now she said she was going to give them yesterday, she didn’t, I sent her a text regarding giving them back to me, she didn’t respond. Now I blocked her on everything, she can have them, but I still feel like wanting her back even though she doesn’t.

I also have a bad opinion about my condition, I don’t know how to attach a photo as I am on my phone.

Registered User HadesRagnazrath's Avatar
    HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sorry to hear dude

I'll tell you this: how you feel can have a pretty big impact on how you think you look. When im in a good mood and i look into the mirror i think "damn im actually a pretty good looking dude". But when im miserable and i look into the mirror, i see myself as completely disgusting to look at. The same applies to physique, especially in your situation with the contest ahead-you're thinking about it more.

Registered User rakeshkumar1998's Avatar
    rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don’t wish it was easier. Wish you were better.

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You sound like a narcissist, srs.

And 'paying for someone else's mistakes' while your mother does your laundry and gives you money?

LOL.