Thread: A good program?

yo1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A good program?

Alright everyone im needing some help on finding a program. Never really went to a gym just used free weights at home. 23 180lbs 5 11. I don't necessarily have the time to go to the gym for endless hours as I am a single father. I'm looking to mainly do this at home and willing to purchase whats needed for the goals. I have been through my ups and downs and the only physical activity close to the gym was loading and unloading trucks of steel daily. I'm a beginner at weight lifting looking for first hand tips and someone who's been there in my shoes before. I'm trying to better my life for once to be happy for myself. Thank you to all who help.

BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get a dumbbell rack with dumbbells

Get a power rack with a barbell

Get a bench rack with a barbell

Get a deadlift barbell

Get plenty of plates

Then, read the stickies and find a beginner full body program.
    Second by second, you lose the opportunity of becoming the person you want to be.

NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stronglifts 5x5.