Thread: Hitting a wall

jhoun90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hitting a wall

So for the past year now, I've been at a decline when it comes to my weight. I have been working out now for 4 years and feel that I've obtained a decent amount of muscle. I have been on a calorie deficient for sometime now, with a goal of losing 0.5lbs to 1 lb per week. At the start. I was 155 and now I'm at 141. I've notice some changes but I'm starting to become discourage. I'm hoping to receive great advice and inspiration by my fellow members of a healthy lifestyle. In conclusion, my goal as for most, is to become lean and look muscular. Hopefully I'm on the right path to success. Any suggestions and tips would be greatly appriciate.

Current macros:
    1500 cal
    Protien: 155g
    Carbs: 110-130g
    Fats: 43g

Sidenote: I began at 2000 calories per day and slowly decreased due to plateus. I am currently at 141lb and 5'6. I have also included a 150 to 141 photo in my profile. Since I'm new I'm able to post links. Thanks

Registered User Committed2Crime's Avatar
    Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yeah me too op, So for the past year now, I've been at a decline when it comes to my weight. I have been working out now for 4 years and feel that I've obtained a decent amount of muscle. I have been on a calorie deficient for sometime now, with a goal of losing 0.5lbs to 1 lb per week. At the start. I was 155 and now I'm at 141. I've notice some changes but I'm starting to become discourage. I'm hoping to receive great advice and inspiration by my fellow members of a healthy lifestyle. In conclusion, my goal as for most, is to become lean and look muscular. Hopefully I'm on the right path to success. Any suggestions and tips would be greatly appriciate.

Current macros:
    1500 cal
    Protien: 155g
    Carbs: 110-130g
    Fats: 43g

Sidenote: I began at 2000 calories per day and slowly decreased due to plateus. I am currently at 141lb and 5'6. I have also included a 150 to 141 photo in my profile. Since I'm new I'm able to post links. Thanks

Registered User Committed2Crime's Avatar
    Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500) Committed2Crime is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ben with us since 2013 but only 3 posts?

jhoun90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, it's pretty sad if you think about it. But I just now realized how important it can be to have a support group, and I should take advantage of these things that are available to me